PDA

View Full Version : Woot, .hack game.

-Shizu-
05-13-2007, 03:26 PM
Yay, I get to torture you :D.

You're all going to hate me for this x3. (Damn, I'm using grammar, I change too much >_>.) Anyhow, I read a post that said "No advertizing." in this forum, so I can't even tell you the website, now can I? (Unless a mod begs me for it. >_>)

Bah, anyway.

WooHoo! There's an MMORPG for .hack! The actual game, "The World" :D. Actually, I have some news concerning it...

1. Right now, it's SUCKS at graphics. (But I <3 it anyway :D.)
2. The website is obvious.
3. (Real news :/: ) About a while ago, they said that it would be "p2p" or "Pay to Play" and would come June 19, 2007.(10 dollars a month, free trail.) But then.. As it is now, they claimed that it would beeee.... (drum roll)

free! :D

But they did push it to August >.>. (So I won't have a lot of time to play it because of school! ;_; )

Hahaha, now you all hate me. But now all you .hack fans know that it DOES exist... But seriously, google it, that's what I did >_>.

bug
05-20-2007, 06:26 PM
.hack/fragments. It's out in Japan, and I don't think that they are going to release it in US though. Also, if they are going to release it in US, then it will probebly be on the PS3 so it'll have to be free after you buy the game.

-Shizu-
05-20-2007, 07:52 PM
No... I'm not talking about that, you lose, and I win :D.

It's in the USA, and it's on the computer, just like the .hack game SHOULD be D:.

bug
05-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Well, I googled it and couldn't find anything. Give me the link to the site were you got this information. If there really is a .hack mmorpg that's comeing out for the US, then I really need to get it.

-Shizu-
05-26-2007, 05:03 PM
Allright, but I'll PM you. So I don't die and get baned x3.

Gjallarhorn
05-26-2007, 08:11 PM
1. The game you are talking about isn't an official .hack game. It's just something a bunch of people put together. It plays (and looks like) the old Poke'mon games on GameBoy Color, but has a real-time battle system.
2. The actual .hack MMOPRG, .hack//FRAGMENT, has been out for a while in Japan, is not coming to the United States or going international at all, and, the FRAGMENT servers were taken down last November, so it is no longer online.

nekogrl
05-26-2007, 08:23 PM
So no MMORPG? awww...That woulda been uber awesome to play a .hack MMORPG! TTxTT

Light Buster
05-26-2007, 11:54 PM
Great...another MMO. I still perfer WoW.

~UB~
06-27-2007, 02:43 PM
Does the game have a buddy/party/guilding system? I'd like to check it out, anyway. [PM me the link? ;( please?]

Knightmare
07-28-2007, 11:59 PM
I hope it has a better character creation system than the anime shows or everyone would look to much alike.

~UB~
08-03-2007, 11:23 AM
well whats the freakin website? @_@

♥Ritsuka♥
08-22-2007, 06:29 PM
yea i was searching for a .hack MMORPG too but the .hack//fragments game isnt really considered an MMORPG more like an MORPG since you can only play with 2 other ppl on the online version :/ sucks yea i know but it was taken down due to either problems or not enough ppl I heard they arnt going to make an official .hack MMORPG but we can pray that they realize just how much money they would make off of it, i mean look at FFXI and it wasnt even originally a MMORPG not in the games or the anime series..... unlike .hack where it was solely based off of that.....

Sinnaku
10-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Okai. -Shizu-. You way to many parenthesees. Stop it.And the .Hack game is going to be just like every other cheap MMO from the internets.You got to download. Then upload. Then register. Then download again. Fail.Besides, MMO's are bad for you. Someone comitted suicide because of WOW, and people drop out of school and quit their jobs for their MMOs.Dis's faggotry!

Fenrisulfer
11-26-2007, 09:14 PM
I think that if they made an MMO thats exactly how .hack portrayed "The World" it would be the greatest.