PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day!!!

AngelQueen17
05-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Okay, I am not sure if anybody made a thread like this already, but if they did, you can go ahead and close this one, or move it to the already made thread. Also, it's a bit too early to make this..but it doesn't matter..

Anyway......

HAPPY MOMMY DAY!!:laugh: :laugh:
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/AngelQueen17/Mother.gif

I love my mother so we are going to buy her a new purse. XD My mother is a great mom!

NiesaxShiori
05-12-2007, 01:47 PM
i want to say
'mom ... i LOVE U SOOOOO MUCHeventhough i always stubborn but deep in my heart i really love u.i'm still cried when i remember what u sacrifice for me n my bro n sis.. u r my idol. u work hard juz to raise 6 all of us.. so i want to dedicate song for u...'
u raise me up_westlife

HAPPY MOTHER DAYS!!!!

Gr1mmy
05-12-2007, 03:55 PM
I forgot it was Mother's Day. Crap.

*runs out to get chocolate ingredients* (Yes, I'm a boy that can make chocolate)

Eris
05-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Is this something to celebrate? The last thing this world needs is more people.

Gr1mmy
05-12-2007, 04:00 PM
That's cold. Your insulting your own mother.

Eris
05-13-2007, 04:46 AM
That's cold. Your insulting your own mother.

So what? I insult everyone. It's what I do.

Ollie
05-13-2007, 05:02 AM
Eh, so long as your mom knows you're not serious. My mother is a pretty sensitive person... too much poking fun at makes her kinda down.

Still, though. She's a great woman, and I don't say that just because she's my mom. I love my mommy. :)

zyronet
05-13-2007, 10:15 AM
yep..
I greeted her this morning..
hmm.. I dont know if my mom would ever read this.. but..
"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" love you mom.. ( hmm.. actually i sont say things like this.. but.. nahh..).. eheh.. n_n

UrusaiSevera
05-13-2007, 02:00 PM
I dont see the point... even though I give her a present and cook her dinner... I dont see the point... I just dont see it..... Somebody.... Explain??? :p

Princess Cupcake
05-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Is this something to celebrate? The last thing this world needs is more people.

You can ponder that all you want, Eris but I, however, will celebrate my mother and everything she's done for me. And I don't really think mother's day is about the number of people the world has.

Martherus
05-13-2007, 02:09 PM
mothersday..... just so the stores can get more money out of ya -___-
though, I always buy presents for my mom on mothersday

.Lovebeat
05-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Mom, I wubs you! Even though you embarrass me as much as you can and even though your cooking isn't all that great and even though you're always working and even though we never do anything to gether and even though you're too religious and even though... etc etc.
I love my mom, there's no one like her <3
Happy mother's day.

Aleyna
05-13-2007, 03:05 PM
im giving my mom ghost whisper season 1 on dvd
she doesn't even suspect it*~chuckles

UrusaiSevera
05-13-2007, 05:12 PM
OMG somebody gave me a bad rep over this... come forth and reveal thyself !!! here's what it said: "The point is recognization. To appretiate mothers." *ever heard of correct spelling*

I find it very disappointing that people need a day once a year to express their "recognition and appreciation" towards their mother.... This should come as natural, their should not be a need for a "Mothersday".... That's why I said

I dont see the point... even though I give her a present and cook her dinner... I dont see the point... I just dont see it..... Somebody.... Explain???

Omg that I feel the need to explain myself....:glare:

███
05-13-2007, 07:07 PM
You are a day late over here. I hate mother's day, they should have a king w00t day.

Sobriquet
05-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Mother's Day...I was prepared. I made her a beautiful card and she really likes it! W00t!

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Yes! Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there!!! With out you guys... they'd be no us. XDD

My mom got a DS lite, though I bet I'll be using it more than her. My sister got a Wii(Even though she's just pregnant...PLUS she got it last Saturday.). And I got chocolates... XD And I'm not pregnant, or a mother.

Fuu Kasumi
05-13-2007, 08:09 PM
To Mom (even if she hardly uses the comp & will never see it):

Happy Mothers' Day! Even though we don't do much together and I may get irritating, I know you've always been there for me, and always will be. No one could replace you~ <3

And to all other mothers here or not, Happy Mothers' Day! :3
Thanks for going through the pain of child birth just to rid yourself of chores.

Buruku
05-13-2007, 08:11 PM
My mom got a DS lite, though I bet I'll be using it more than her. My sister got a Wii(Even though she's just pregnant...PLUS she got it last Saturday.). And I got chocolates... XD And I'm not pregnant, or a mother.

lol awesome, I hope I still get video game stuff when I'm a mom.(ugh)

But woohoo for NOT being a mother!

-Kairi-
05-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Yes, Happy Mothersday! Although some people claim to hate their mothers, and with reasons of their own, but still, they endured the pain of giving birth, they cared and nourished us since we were born. And all they recieve back is insults and a bit of anger because they care enough to try to stop us from making mistakes, I for one love my mother dearly because of the things she has done and tried to do in the past. o.O;; Anyways, enough bantering. o.o;;

smile1010
05-14-2007, 06:23 PM
XD, MY MOM BEAT ME ON MOTHERS DAY.
Cause I gave her the best present any child who hates they're mother can.
I gave it to her when i was 2,
and I gave it to her again!

CrimsonMoon
05-15-2007, 03:44 AM
My mom is the best! :D I love my mum even though she nags all. It just shows that she cares for me too. Happy mom's day! :laugh: Since I was rather ill in my pocket, I just bought her a cake and she was really grateful. But in the end, she just ate a small piece of the cake cause my siblings glomped them all down. O.o And happy mom's day for my 2 moms in AF (you know who you're :D ). Thanks! :D