PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Know If You're In Love?

maximillian_cross
05-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Alright. Let's see some replies here.

Anyway, I know I'm in love with a person if I always get the "butterflies" when I'm beside her. ( opposite sex, of course ) I have a feeling of some sort of connection between us. ( gut feeling ). And I always love to be around her and help her with anything. Lastly, I know when my mind and heart tells me that I love her. ^^

~Sakura Haruno~
05-07-2007, 12:09 PM
If im in love im thinking about that person all the time,and when i get near to him i feel shy and when he's watching me im shy to watch back ^^

bttr
05-07-2007, 12:09 PM
I try to do everything at once.^_^;.

Kiss of Death
05-07-2007, 01:32 PM
I try to do everything at once.^_^;.

how come? like sleep, drink, write, talk to her at once?

(_YvOnSo_)
05-07-2007, 01:37 PM
I was in love once. But when I figured out that she had a crush on someone else, I freaked. :unsure:

bttr
05-07-2007, 01:37 PM
Like everything at once .Do anything i can at once .

maximillian_cross
05-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Ummm... how do you do something like that? Multi Tasking is what you call it right?

Hamashimura
05-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Like everything at once .Do anything i can at once .

There is absolutely no way you are able to do that...
Anything you can...doing at once...???
lol

Anyway,Max...buddy...I'm sorry to say this,but...

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=57626

familiar?

Chun Shu
05-07-2007, 02:05 PM
I am in love with this guy and I know im in love because I think about him all the time, I write our names together. I get shy when im around him, I dream about him, I wanna be around him 24/7..uh..I dont know if he loves me.I know he likes me...You know or I could just be an obsessed stalker chick, lol.
just kidding ^_^

maximillian_cross
05-07-2007, 02:05 PM
@ Hamashimura - Oh my, didn't realize that. I actually ran a search before I posted this thread but couldn't find anything related to the topic. I guess I didn't search enough. sigh.... well, I'll just wait when it's gonna be closed.

Kiss of Death
05-07-2007, 02:08 PM
O_O
there was thread like this before? but if this one isnt closed, it means everything is ok...

maximillian_cross
05-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Yeah well, not exactly sure because any mods assigned to the miscellaneous forum have investigated in here yet. In any case, please post on the similar thread that was created before this. We don't need any more attention in here. Thanks. Oh and I apologize to anyone I might have annoyed because of the creation of this thread.

== Thread waiting to be closed ==

Kiss of Death
05-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Yeah well, not exactly sure because any mods assigned to the miscellaneous forum have investigated in here yet. In any case, please post on the similar thread that was created before this. We don't need any more attention in here. Thanks. Oh and I apologize to anyone I might have annoyed because of the creation of this thread.

ok, stop it! it's a good topic. and i will post here if someone will post too. ummm...

i was in loove long time ago and i dont really remember what i felt

Hamashimura
05-07-2007, 02:43 PM
In any case, please post on the similar thread that was created before this. We don't need any more attention in here. Thanks. Oh and I apologize to anyone I might have annoyed because of the creation of this thread.

-.-"

As KoD already said,stop that...
If the mods havent closed it,then it's ok...
I just tought of letting you know,and just who might be annoyed?
Perhaps you missed it,or havent seen it...
Post on similar?
And why would I post twice on the same thread that does not need one more post from me?
Just dont be mad,I just tought of letting you know...
Here,I'll post:

I was in love,and I still am...but something happened...

Anyway,my opinion:
You know that you are in love when you cannot stop thinking about that person...When you stay wake all night,thinking about her/him,and in the morning you feel rested as never before,despite the fact that you've been awake(believe it,it hapened to me)...
When it doesn't matter if you cannot be with her/him,you just want him/her to be happy,no matter with whom...
When you're happy even when you just see her/him,and you're up in clouds when that persons speaks to you...
When you feel such a joy and happines that you never felt before,when you're with that person,nothing else matters...
You feel free,yet you feel like your heart is captured by the hand of the person you love...

And if you lose that person,you never stop loving her...Even if she's not around...you still love her...memories will ease the pain you feel inside,and they will keep you standing...
Well,that's from me...Those are my feelings...

i was in loove long time ago and i dont really remember what i felt

Just one question for you KoD...how is that possible,how is possible to forget the feelings you once had?

Sagat
05-07-2007, 03:29 PM
I am in love with this guy and I know im in love because I think about him all the time, I write our names together. I get shy when im around him, I dream about him, I wanna be around him 24/7..uh..I dont know if he loves me.I know he likes me...You know or I could just be an obsessed stalker chick, lol.
just kidding ^_^

Interesting. I was not aware that writing "so and so "heart" jerk wad" on paper or in a poor tree equated to love.. but here I stand, taken down from my high horse, corrected.

Infatuation has the worlds best disguise because people are constantly mistaking it for love.

Hamashimura
05-07-2007, 03:47 PM
I was not aware that writing "so and so "heart" jerk wad" on paper or in a poor tree equated to love..
Infatuation has the worlds best disguise because people are constantly mistaking it for love.

I agree...
That's what she feels may be infatuation...
Still,there is big WHAT IF...?
I thought about it how she's being just a kid,with childish emotions...
I'm in love already 6 years,and I too started with those kind of things(except for a tree)...
Still,if you cannot think of anyone else,can you still call it infatuation?
I mean,kids are using such things to express their feelings,for they arent able to feel true love...
Just dont go on telling me things such *true love does not exist* or something like that(I'm telling this cuz almost everyone keeps on telling me that)
And after 6 years,I've mature enough to realise my own feelings...And I still write down our names,and even after she have left me I cannot think of any other girl...
Still,are you going to tell me that this is infatuation too...?
I dont think so...Earlier,it may have been childish emotions,but now it's for real...

I dont say that you're wrong,and I agree with you,but in certain way I disagree too...
Time is the only thing that can show...

Prince Darien
05-07-2007, 03:51 PM
It all depends on what you mean by love.

When I am happy being with the person even it mean putting up with all the problems that come with them.

Sagat
05-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Oh ... and to actually answer the topic.

How do you know when you're in love? It's quite simple.

When you consider having children with that person. Seriously considering.

That is when you are really in love .. because you're fulfilling your genetic orders that nature encoded in us. When your mind becomes twisted by millions of years of work and you think having kids to be some inane extension of the love between you and your partner, you can officially declare yourself truly in love ... and at the same time, a complete fool.

shikamaruluv13
05-07-2007, 04:44 PM
You know your in love when all you think about all day is the person...when u rite poems about the person daily.....and your best part of the day is when your with the person.

keezy.
05-07-2007, 07:38 PM
i thought i fell in love w/ my friend... when he agreed w/ me i felt happy. when he said my name i couldn't stop smiling, i also thought about him alot. he couldn't escape my mind. i always felt happy when he was near, and i tended to show off by doing things like yelling at my other friends or talking about things that i thought he would like, and waited for him to eavsdrop. i'd do anything to just to talk to him...

Acnologia
05-07-2007, 07:56 PM
I dont have anything that tells me im in love, it just...happens

Reniti
05-07-2007, 08:16 PM
I don't know how to tell when your in love, and when it's meant to be. Although, you'll surely know when your heart gets broken. Sorry the negativity.

~Ichigo B. hath spoken. X-}

EonKid
05-08-2007, 02:07 AM
I just know when I'm in love, i just get that feeling!...:p

zyronet
05-08-2007, 07:33 AM
all i can say.. love doesnt need a reason for it reasons itself.. woah..
what did i just said..?!
hmm.. i havent experience that, very true.. but anyway.. GOOD LUCK!! n_n

hireshi
05-08-2007, 07:48 AM
I say the person's name in sentences without noticing.
I think about the person most of the day, and can't get her off my mind.
I have hard time sleeping at nights..

███
05-08-2007, 08:31 AM
When you decide that stealing their bank details is far more efficient then looking through their wallet when they aren't around.

Itachi clan Uchiha
05-08-2007, 08:45 AM
I am in love right now and it feels good [i love Itachi] my faverate music is on naruto chatroom 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx6ZAsfI9rY i think it is cute

Kiss of Death
05-08-2007, 09:20 AM
-.-"

As KoD already said,stop that...
If the mods havent closed it,then it's ok...
I just tought of letting you know,and just who might be annoyed?
Perhaps you missed it,or havent seen it...
Post on similar?
And why would I post twice on the same thread that does not need one more post from me?
Just dont be mad,I just tought of letting you know...
Here,I'll post:

I was in love,and I still am...but something happened...

Anyway,my opinion:
You know that you are in love when you cannot stop thinking about that person...When you stay wake all night,thinking about her/him,and in the morning you feel rested as never before,despite the fact that you've been awake(believe it,it hapened to me)...
When it doesn't matter if you cannot be with her/him,you just want him/her to be happy,no matter with whom...
When you're happy even when you just see her/him,and you're up in clouds when that persons speaks to you...
When you feel such a joy and happines that you never felt before,when you're with that person,nothing else matters...
You feel free,yet you feel like your heart is captured by the hand of the person you love...

And if you lose that person,you never stop loving her...Even if she's not around...you still love her...memories will ease the pain you feel inside,and they will keep you standing...
Well,that's from me...Those are my feelings...

Just one question for you KoD...how is that possible,how is possible to forget the feelings you once had?

hi Hamashimura (<--sp?)

anyway, i dont know... he broke my heart and i dont remember... i just remember that when i was next to him, i was like in a dream... seeing only him and nothing elce

maximillian_cross
05-08-2007, 10:27 AM
@ KoD and Hamashimura - Well, looks like this thread is still not closed so I think there's nothing wrong with it. Sorry about what I posted before, Sometimes I get kinda goody-goody and all that stuff. lol

@ KoD - Hmm... maybe he's not meant for you? Just a stepping stone to find someone better! I think that's what it is! lol

Kiss of Death
05-08-2007, 10:31 AM
@ KoD and Hamashimura - Well, looks like this thread is still not closed so I think there's nothing wrong with it. Sorry about what I posted before, Sometimes I get kinda goody-goody and all that stuff. lol

@ KoD - Hmm... maybe he's not meant for you? Just a stepping stone to find someone better! I think that's what it is! lol

maybe... we now friends, but it was almost 6 years ago (little kids love) and now i still smile to him...

maximillian_cross
05-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Yeah well, People come and go in your life so treasure the memories you had together cause nothing lasts forever. If you're meant to be friends then you will be no matter what. If you're meant to be lovers, you'll be lovers no matter what. It's just a matter of destiny and fate.

You believe in that, don't you KoD?

Cause you know what? I do.

Kiss of Death
05-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Yeah well, People come and go in your life so treasure the memories you had together cause nothing lasts forever. If you're meant to be friends then you will be no matter what. If you're meant to be lovers, you'll be lovers no matter what. It's just a matter of destiny and fate.

You believe in that, don't you KoD?

Cause you know what? I do.

i dont... i do... darn! yes. i think...
ummm... sometimes i think alot about one guy. sometimes in my head "i love him" but most of time i say that we friends and we always be... when he pays atention to other girls more then me, i'm jelous... he's my best friend. maybe that's the reason? or i falling in love?

maximillian_cross
05-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Haha, you're situation is just like on those I read in lovestories. And, that's for you to find out yourself. Give it some time. Then you'll know the answer. ^^

Hamashimura
05-08-2007, 11:33 AM
i dont... i do... darn! yes. i think...
ummm... sometimes i think alot about one guy. sometimes in my head "i love him" but most of time i say that we friends and we always be... when he pays atention to other girls more then me, i'm jelous... he's my best friend. maybe that's the reason? or i falling in love?

Hm...
In most cases it's as Sagat sais,this infatuation...Still,it may grow in something bigger...
If you're jelaous when he's paying attention to other girls more than on you...
There is definitely something...
As for being best friend...You know,in most cases best friends fall in love,for they are knowing everything about eachother,they are sharing everything and there are no secrets in their relationship...
So,this friendship may grow to something greater,something that people of this world call love...
You'll know what you trully feel when the time comes,believe me^^

Kiss of Death
05-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Haha, you're situation is just like on those I read in lovestories. And, that's for you to find out yourself. Give it some time. Then you'll know the answer. ^^

ummm.... how long you mean by time? couse it's been 3 years...

Hamashimura
05-08-2007, 11:38 AM
ummm.... how long you mean by time? couse it's been 3 years...

No one can answer that question...
Just wait,and let your heart speak...
Listen to it,and you'll know what you really feel...

maximillian_cross
05-08-2007, 11:47 AM
lol Chris-cuz, you sound like a poet, and an emotional one at that. haha

@ KoD - Ditto to Hamashimura. ^^

Kiss of Death
05-08-2007, 11:55 AM
thanx guys... i just want him as a friend, only sometimes i love him... ok. i wont speak more, couse you will get confussed

Hamashimura
05-08-2007, 12:00 PM
lol Chris-cuz, you sound like a poet, and an emotional one at that. haha

Now this may sound weird,but I'm very,very emotional^^
Which can be bad sometimes,lol^^

Baka
05-08-2007, 12:03 PM
I can't explain it. But when you're in love, you know it.

maximillian_cross
05-08-2007, 12:15 PM
thanx guys... i just want him as a friend, only sometimes i love him... ok. i wont speak more, couse you will get confussed

You're welcome. Anytime. ^^

Now this may sound weird,but I'm very,very emotional^^
Which can be bad sometimes,lol^^

We're basically the same then, that's why I laughed at your statement a while ago. Deja - vu, I think. lol

Kiss of Death
05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
i love this thead... anyway, i'm weard

smile1010
06-04-2007, 06:01 PM
You always think of this person in positive ways.
You can't find any flaws in them.
You flirt with them
You get butterflies every time you lay eyes on them
When you see them, it starts to be hard to breath.
You think about them before you go to bed
Your first thought is only them when you wake up

You day dream in school/work about them.
You smile every time you them, until your cheeks start hurting
You giggle [if you are a girl if a boy you laugh awkwardly]
You ring your hands or finger your shirt when you are alone with them
You try not to make eye contact when you are talking together
You stare at them
Right this is just me k.

Tsuneki
06-04-2007, 06:20 PM
If im in love im thinking about that person all the time,and when i get near to him i feel shy and when he's watching me im shy to watch back ^^
Yeah the same thing I would do.

smile1010
06-04-2007, 06:36 PM

I have to agree with you
Infact I'm shy when any guys stares at me, I feel wired.

ShadowGoddess
06-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Wow, it''s hard to explain it when you're in love.

Love is quite different for everyone, for me, love is when I want to hold him in the dark nights, wanting to take away his hurt, no matter how many times he pushes me away, love is when I give him his space to breathe but he always comes back, love is when I would risk my life to say his. Love is when you know and you promised you'll never ever leave them, they may leave you first and in the end, if love fades away, (true love shouldn't though) you won't give up your life, you'll keep living on, because you know, you been touched by love, and love well always find away of finding you again.

unspun
06-04-2007, 08:40 PM
When you close your eyes, and picture yourself waking up to the same face, over and over, for years and years, while they get wrinkly (yes, imagining all of this) and old, and grey, and you couldn't be more relaxed about it.

that, is how you know you're in love. When you can see yourself 40 years down the road, still waking up to the same person.

kleyrxD
06-04-2007, 09:43 PM
For My really young age..I dont have it yet..I think so? Yeah It doesnt happen to me yet...

Ranma064
06-05-2007, 02:10 AM
You always think of this person in positive ways.
You can't find any flaws in them.

I'm sorry I can't believe your first two; love isn't blinding yourself to a person's faults. It's loving them despite them ... it's willingness to let them go if it will just make them happy ... it's being able to smile when you see them smiling, even if it isn't because of YOU. It's different for every person but ...

mercury92
06-05-2007, 02:22 AM
ok, my turn
If im in love im thinking about that person all the time,
when i get near to him i feel shy
and i will shy when he's watching me :redface:

OminousCloud
06-05-2007, 02:55 AM
A lot of the stuff on here is more typical lust than love. I don't think I've ever been in love.

♥Ritsuka♥
06-05-2007, 04:00 AM
There is no easy way to tell that you are in love, There can be many different types of love as well, I think you should take things as they are, you may think you are in love now and perhaps you are but someday someone els might come along and have you wondering "Was I really in love?" sometimes what you have now seems wonderful and almost impossible to surpass but then someone els fills you up with a feeling so great, even more than the one you had before, so just go with it, if you have found the person you want to be with for the rest of your life you will know it someday if not you will find them....

Ire_Hikari
06-05-2007, 04:21 AM
id know, coz id usually bother/annoy/fight with the person im kinda attracted to...believe me...its true... ^^

Kiss of Death
06-05-2007, 04:28 AM
i dont... i forgot what you feel while you in love

UrusaiSevera
06-05-2007, 12:32 PM
If you can picture yourself with that person when your old and wrinkly sitting on a bench not able to get up because your bones are stiff with artritis....

kwnbintang
06-05-2007, 01:41 PM
i always want to see him
i always think about him
feeling shy when he was beside me
nervous and shy to talk and see his eyes:redface:

♥Ritsuka♥
06-05-2007, 04:35 PM
i dont... i forgot what you feel while you in love

Have you ever been in love? I cant say that I have, I guess i havent met her yet ; ;

Eris
06-05-2007, 04:45 PM
By definition, you cannot know you're in love. Since being in love is being deceived by the conspiracy of small girls and plastic heart corporations, and if you know about it, you're no longer deceived, you can not know that you're in love. You can however know that you've been in live.

hameht
06-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Hmm.....The moment you fall in love or love someone close is the moment you know you would take a bullet for that person, no matter how hard you try, you can never give enough, you always want to make them smile, and when they are sad and having a hard time, you feel it too in your heart.

GaiSensei
06-05-2007, 06:26 PM
I really wouldn't know... I think love is yucky.

xD

Ire_Hikari
06-05-2007, 07:15 PM
i always want to see him
i always think about him
feeling shy when he was beside me
nervous and shy to talk and see his eyes:redface:
hehe!! i think we agree on something...well, i think il omit the shy part though...but when i talk to him, there's no way i can look at him in the eye for long...lols... =^^=

Queen-of-Mars
06-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Here's how mine went.

"I know i'm in love with you because no one has ever pissed me off this bad."

Lunafreya Fleuret
06-05-2007, 08:26 PM
I was in love once and ended with a broken heart. I vowed to never love anyone again, and as usual, I failed.

.Lovebeat
06-06-2007, 03:34 AM
+ I'm thinking about that person wayyyy too much.
+ I'm talking about him with my friends.
+ I eat and drink the same thing he does.
+ When and if we'd argue, I'd ignore him, but then be unavaliable to because I think about him all the time.
+ I dream about him.
+ I'm trying to get to know everything about him and his past (@ the Stalker level...)
+ I talk to him, OFTEN. Or try to.
+ I feel bad every time something's wrong with him.
+ I dedicate songs to him.
+ I draw stuffs for him...
+ I give him nicknames.
+ I tease him.
+ My belly gets the funny feeling every time he's near... or just when I'm thinking about him, really "deep".
+ My heart races. ><;
+ I laugh a lot with him around.
+ I'd get mad at him easily - Because I'm WORRIED, and perhaps, jealous.

And those are reasons enough for me to know that I'm in love. When feelings are so strong, it's not a crush, it's love.

Kiss of Death
06-06-2007, 03:37 AM
Have you ever been in love? I cant say that I have, I guess i havent met her yet ; ;

you girl or guy? girl i think.... then why her? you lesbian?
yes, i was. painful past

Ire_Hikari
06-07-2007, 06:20 AM
I was in love once and ended with a broken heart. I vowed to never love anyone again, and as usual, I failed.
dont worry...ur not alone with that...lols... XD

Abstract Me
06-07-2007, 05:40 PM
I'm sorry I can't believe your first two; love isn't blinding yourself to a person's faults. It's loving them despite them ... it's willingness to let them go if it will just make them happy ... it's being able to smile when you see them smiling, even if it isn't because of YOU. It's different for every person but ...

I agree.

DaRkAnGeL_2919
06-07-2007, 06:05 PM
thats really hard..i think i'm in love right now, first time ever. hehe
well..i can't get this person out of my head, i'm happiest when i'm with them and have like crazy separation anxiety when im not. and at the thought of losing them i tear T_T