PDA

View Full Version : The reason??

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
05-05-2007, 05:28 AM
The reason Why I posted "forum sites and hearts" is because the person it's giong out to I don't see here... :closedeye

I've seen one person who tought a person was 16... and I tought

"what the... the person is trying to be me..."

"Grrr.. it's got to be that guy I like who is trying to act like me and put words in my mouth which I didn't say. What the hell I'm not looking for a mate just for fun... It's like your thinking or hoping I'm someone ells. I was looking for a sweet guy who really kind and help out."

"I guess I met the bad side of one and that really sucks because I always sound like someone they know and they fall for another person... And I'm lost to the dust to start over"

I might have the same artistic ways of drawing like Darknatasha but it doesn't mean i'm her!!!

Or ells it is "Raziel" who came back to have his revenge somehow...

I expressed myself and I'm getting my self out of a dark hole... I know this is a animeforum, but there was an oops, that I found out my friends might be lying for some reason...

Eris
05-05-2007, 06:01 AM
What the heck dude? This belongs in your journal! As did your last semi-coherent ramble.

MomijiTMO
05-05-2007, 06:26 AM
Umm yeah Eris is totally correct. If you have something you want talk about, please PM me cause I will listen.

███
05-05-2007, 08:38 AM
That pointless information was a great way to make me realise how much my life has more meaning than other's.

Bean Bandit
05-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Like your last one, please use your journal.