PDA

View Full Version : Good Question

BlueyedFox
05-05-2007, 02:45 AM
Ok, So I was looking up some interesting questions online because I was bored...and that's what bored people do (why don't I just go to bed? I don't know) Anyways, I came across a pretty interesting one:

After you die, you are given a chance to be reborn and chose your gender. Would you be the same sex you are now?

Please say something more than yes or no (unless those are the only two words you know.....seriously)

Oh, and don't forget to include what sex you are, especially if it isn't particularly obvious.

███
05-05-2007, 02:54 AM
Yes I would choose to be a male, with any luck I would still be as good looking as I am now.

MomijiTMO
05-05-2007, 03:18 AM
I would be the other sex. Then I can conclusively say that being a guy is much easier than being a chick.

hizuka_29
05-05-2007, 03:26 AM
4 me being a girl is much better.

Grim Scythe
05-05-2007, 03:35 AM
(this is when i don't know if i have split personalities or not...)
iv got too many different thoughts on this
yeah i wont post them
sorry

zyronet
05-05-2007, 05:21 AM
Id stay in the same gender, im a girl..
well.. I love myself, and i think its better..:laugh:

Wolfwood
05-05-2007, 08:12 AM
sticking with male. that way if i show up to a party wearing the same thing as another guy we go "Maaaaaaaate! *high five* looking good" instead of complaining to get taken home to change or being pissed off about it all night ^^;;
it's a stupid reason, but it's my reason :P

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Ami~chan
05-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Would I be able to remember my past life as a female? If so, I would definately choose to be a male, so I could see what it would be like. And if I couldn't remember... Well, I'd probably still choose to be a male. Don't see how it would matter much.

Besides, I don't believe in reincarnation or being reborn.

pab
05-05-2007, 10:15 AM
currently - male
if i could - male
hahaha... man power!!!! yay!!!!.
ok seriously ive liked it so far, and for what i have seen. i wouldnt like to be a girl.
too much drama. note that this is an opinion based on the mayority of girls. which is at least 50.00000000000000000000001%.
if you are a girl and dont consider your self a drama queen. dont hate me.
it just means you are part of that 49.00000000000000000000009%.
yes i counted the zeros. lol

Mihslayer2
05-05-2007, 10:16 AM
I would probably only want to see how hard it is being a chick for one day or something and this would be a whole new life, so I'd say keep being a guy.
(Like Ami~chan I don't believe in that type of thing so does it matter?)

Buruku
05-05-2007, 10:42 AM
I'd be a guy, no doubt.

maximillian_cross
05-05-2007, 11:04 AM
I still want to be the same sex. It's fun being a guy.

Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
05-05-2007, 12:48 PM
I would want to stay a guy. Because being a girl is harder I think, for example giving birth and you are always expected to look good...

But if I could change my sex for a limited amount of time, I would do it without hesitation...but that wasn't the question here, was it?^^

kilala_the_kitty
05-05-2007, 01:17 PM
if i could do that i would be reborn and stay the same way i am now cause i love my life and i have had so much fun so there is my answer.

and FYI i am a girl

Chun Shu
05-05-2007, 01:21 PM
I'd want to be a girl again, I think ^_^

P.S. im a girl... if that wasn't obvious

Climaximus
05-05-2007, 01:23 PM
I'd still wanna be a guy. Becoming a girl just seems.......so much more of a hassle. Too much drama :P

Acnologia
05-05-2007, 01:23 PM
I would like to be a guy. So I can see what it's like being both genders.

BlueyedFox
05-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Heh, Ok, now for my opinion.
I'd probably cross over and be a guy. I wouldn't have to worry about "that time of the month" or about getting pregnant (or giving birth). But I'd be a gay guy cause...yea....and I'd style my hair really cool. :)

Oh and for those who don't believe in reincarnation....it's just hypothetical (plus, if there really was reincarnation, I don't think you'd be able to choose your gender...or body...or species)

.Lovebeat
05-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Femaaaale. I'm female now too. I don't wanna be a male... they have to (well maybe not all) go to the military and blah blah and... meh, I don't wanna be a male. =/
Females are teh smecks.

chappie1989
05-07-2007, 04:23 AM
Would i also be able to choose the date i am born or not?
I would stay a male i think

Kiss of Death
05-07-2007, 04:58 AM
mmm.... i'm female, but i would like to see how it is to be guy. if i can leave my looks, memory and smarts, all ways in guys body! woo hoo!

miniPhil
05-07-2007, 05:50 AM
A chick because I already know what its like to be a guy. Gotta try new things.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-07-2007, 06:06 AM
I would like to be a guy. So I can see what it's like being both genders.
My thoughts exactly. And then on our other life, we can choose with one we enjoyed the most!:rolleyes:

Gr1mmy
05-07-2007, 08:45 AM
I'd rather stay as a boy. Being a girl might be a bit troublesome ><

Kiss of Death
05-07-2007, 08:50 AM
A chick because I already know what its like to be a guy. Gotta try new things.

tell them! why you guys afraid to be girls? it's kinda... fun ^^

Sagat
05-07-2007, 11:32 AM
I would stay a guy hands down.

~Sakura Haruno~
05-07-2007, 12:04 PM
now im a female,but i would like to be a boy cos boys have more rights and they r much stronger than girls.

RandomActs
05-07-2007, 12:11 PM
stay a guy

S o l o
05-07-2007, 12:19 PM
I guess, I would like to try the life of a guy, just to see what its like...

Toastie
05-07-2007, 03:02 PM
I suppose I'd like to find out what it's like being female, especially if I could remember being a guy for comaprison reasons. Hmmm... a guys mind in a female body? I see problems!

smile1010
06-04-2007, 06:04 PM
I'd stay the same
Female.
Carrying around manly part around with me doesn't seem so comfortable.
And I like being a girl.
it's fun
Quite pleasant actually.

Tsuneki
06-04-2007, 06:08 PM
I would be a guy, just to see what guys really do for their life.

Faceless111
06-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Depends. Would I be sexier as a guy or as a chick? Given the choices of being a acne-infested, cheeto-addicted, 40-year-old virgin male who still lives with his mom or being a sexy, active chick, then I'd go with the gender swap. But, would I have recollection of my past life if I was reborn? There's another factor that I must consider.

Hypothetical question that aren't specific are hard to answer.

Antares
06-04-2007, 09:39 PM
I would be a guy, just for curiosity. And I'm a girl, just in case >_>

GaiSensei
06-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Hmm... interesting.
Before I was born, I was in some weird crouched position so no one could tell my gender until after birth.

Since childhood until now, I've never cared or given much thought to gender. I couldn't have cared less for some reason.
I guess if I had the choice, I'd probably stay female. Sex doesn't matter to me and I honestly see no difference (well, there are differences, I just don't care for them). If I was a guy, I don't think I'd be any different than I am now >>

kleyrxD
06-04-2007, 09:54 PM
I Still Want to be a girl, It's more easier. Some ppl say that being a guy is more simplier than being a girl. But they sure do wrong..<huh? who said that?>lol

sakushi12
06-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Would I be able to remember my past life as a female? If so, I would definately choose to be a male, so I could see what it would be like. And if I couldn't remember... Well, I'd probably still choose to be a male. Don't see how it would matter much.

Besides, I don't believe in reincarnation or being reborn.

yup, it would be nice if you can remember being a female...heheh.:D

OminousCloud
06-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Hmm interesting question, I think it'd be easier being a guy, so yeah I'd give that a go ^_^

Capernicus
06-05-2007, 12:32 AM
I'd probably want to be a guy. I think I would get more dates that way. XD I just hope that I still like chicks as a guy. o.o

Eiri-Yuki
06-05-2007, 12:48 AM
I would still be a guy ^^ I love it!

UrusaiSevera
06-05-2007, 12:17 PM
oooh difficult question.....

It would be so much easier to be a guy....not all the hassle
Ok if there were to be such a thing as reincarnation I'd want to be reincarnated as a guy.... just a change of scenery.... I allready had a life being a chick, so why not try being a dude.....

unspun
06-05-2007, 12:20 PM
I'd be a guy. I detest most girls with a passion, so I'd come back as a guy, and I'd be a player. I'd break a lot of hearts, and play a lot of football.

and having said that, I'll end up coming back as a guy with some insufferable deformity, as that's the karma of what I have just said. roflmao

hameht
06-05-2007, 06:04 PM
If I could reborn...Hm. I think I would go with becoming a guy (I'm a girl btw) because why be something you have been before? Another life, just go all out and be as different as you can be.

Maledictis Voca
06-05-2007, 06:07 PM
I believe, If I could chose to be reborn as any gender, I'd be female. Preferrably, a good looking female. But yea, I think I've made it obvious that I'm a woman. xD Even though I sometimes roleplay guys. >_>

Though I think I'd rather be an animal instead of human. o.o

Triela Hilsher
06-07-2007, 06:38 AM
After much thought I would probably still wanna be a chick because I think we kinda have it alot easier than guys. I would wanna look similar to the way I do now, call me shallow but thats how I feel. When your pretty, people seem to want to do alot more things for you with little effort on your part. I'm kind of a Tomboy a little so I do alot of things on my own anyway but being a goodlooking female doesn't hurt. I've come to the conclusion that males only have two things on us, they dominate you during sex (that is unless you're a Samoan female), & they don't have periods which go's hand in hand with having children. I'm in the military & get a birthcontrol shot for free that keeps me from having periods so it's all good.

dreamStar
06-07-2007, 07:27 AM
I'd still pick being a girl. Not because I think it's easier than being a guy (it's not, it's not, it's NOT) but because being a girl is way more fun! You get away with a lot more stuff and you usually surprise people because they always underestimate you. It's so much FUN!!!!

kwnbintang
06-07-2007, 08:16 AM
i want to be a guy b/c i want to do things that usually girls cant do..im a girl if u want to know

♥Ritsuka♥
06-07-2007, 08:41 AM
I'd say I would want to be a guy... I'm a girl btw

jechocochan
06-08-2007, 01:10 AM
If I could remember I had been a girl I would want to give being a guy a shot.

Both are probably as easy as each other. Hard for different reasons.

Faceless111
06-08-2007, 11:17 AM
I'd still pick being a girl. Not because I think it's easier than being a guy (it's not, it's not, it's NOT) but because being a girl is way more fun! You get away with a lot more stuff and you usually surprise people because they always underestimate you. It's so much FUN!!!!How can you be sure it's more fun than being a guy? You have nothing to compare it to if you haven't tried both sides. I'd say that being a guy is more fun because I like fighting in Tae Kwon Do, but I can't say this is more fun than shopping at the mall since I only make a hobby out of Tae Kwon Do.

Gaarademon
06-08-2007, 11:36 AM
i would wanna be a dude still cause women have to deal with being pregnant
and if i was a chick i would not want to deal with that even though i like kids