PDA

View Full Version : i would like help

D-man
05-04-2007, 10:22 PM
first i would like to say WOW this site has changed a lot. this is my frist time back in like a year. well anyways.

im looking for anime that deal with hacking so if some one could tell me any anime that deal with hacking that would be great.

ooo and does any one know if they are going to make another initial d like the 5th stage or something like that. well thanks for the help.

o sorry if this is in the wrong place. like i said this site has changed and im still releaning it.

Gr1mmy
05-04-2007, 10:28 PM
An anime that deals with hacking? What does that mean?
Something like .hack or where this person sits in front of a computer and makes his bank account bigger? lol

In case your interested in .hack, watch .hack//Legend of the Twilight

If they are going to make another Initial D, they haven't announced it yet.

MomijiTMO
05-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Berserk has some 'hacking'. Give that a go.

D-man
05-05-2007, 12:35 AM
i have seen berserk and i dont rember anything dealing with computers or hacking

.Lovebeat
05-07-2007, 08:02 AM
Death Note has a lot to do with hacking and persons sitting in front of a huuuge monitor... but the story has nothing to do with hacking itself. xD

MomijiTMO
05-07-2007, 08:03 AM
i have seen berserk and i dont rember anything dealing with computers or hacking

Hacking is a general term. I assumed you meant sword hacking, not computer related stuff.

Serial Experiments Lain has a lot of computer themes and involves Lain sitting in front of a computer for a good third of the anime. However, it is a major head trip so if you don't like your anime complex [like moi] then skip it.

bttr
05-07-2007, 08:25 AM
An Irish Welcome
Here's Céad Míle Fáilte to friend and to rover
That's a greeting that's Irish as Irish can be
It means you are welcome
A thousand times over
Wherever you come from, Whosoever you be

If you want a video game with loads of hacking(Sword fighting and that)get Samurai Warriors

Tai Prime
05-07-2007, 08:58 AM
Try burst angel amy does some hacking.

lovegoddessai
05-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Serial Experiments Lain, lots of hacking, and lots of hardware. hm, I'll probably be able to think of more later.

Ωmega
05-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Serial Experiments Lain- Lain hacks into several files in order to find the "God" of the internet

Ghost In The Shell [movies or Stand Alone Complex]- Invloves Motoko hacking into actual people or sometimes case files, etc.

Cowboy Bebop- Not a main theme, but Ed is a hacker

Bubblegum Crisis 2040- Invloves hacking into "Boomers" to kill people

Armitage [Poly and Duel Matrix]- two movies based on cyborgs, some hacking is involved

And lovegoddessai, use the EDIT button instead of double posting, thats what tis there for

Hellsing-Rules
05-07-2007, 12:20 PM
welcome back to AF have fun posting =)

D-man
05-07-2007, 03:03 PM
thank you all and if you find more let me know