www.google.com
you can chosse the imagine when you searching about that anime on google
good luck

Nameles84
05-10-2007, 06:36 AM
That's not what I mean... :P

Famahama
05-10-2007, 06:41 AM
Ive seen it before(dubbed T_T). Didnt really enjoy it too much though....

Nameles84
05-12-2007, 12:16 AM
Well, mainly it's showing some cute characters. I think it's used to catch young children's eyes rather than adults, so not much 'violence' involve (which makes it kinda straight forward.)

yamichik
05-31-2007, 11:49 AM
I just saw the first episode. I think it's cute and real funny! I could probably watch the whole thing, as long as a real storyline develops.

sa5m
05-31-2007, 05:21 PM
What's it about?

Famahama
05-31-2007, 05:26 PM
From what i understand :
There was a boy, who has a lot of pets. When he's like 20(maybe) most of his pets are gone. He has a lot of bad luck. too lazy to write it all...
main point : the animals he kept comes back to life as his guardians.

Nameles84
06-01-2007, 04:29 AM
Well, you're almost there... lol...

12 Guardian Angels (of each type of pet he had) and there is also another special reason, cuz it links to another previous anime and the boy / man actually was a er hum... re-carnation of that 'important' character. Some Spoiler... hehehe...

Well all the episodes will include a lot of jokes and funny.

Season 2 continues after 1 year of Season 1. The Angels made a promised to their master that they will not to use their 'magic' anymore, so that they can continue to live a normal life. Second season was much entertaining, cuz you got 13 people living under one roof and the daughter of the landlord starts to wonder how the girl's are related to him...

That's all for some spoiler... :P

sakura~chan
06-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey..I watch this anime too,I think is very good,but I juz watch a few episode than stop already cause cannot watch...sad

Famahama
06-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Well, you're almost there... lol...

12 Guardian Angels (of each type of pet he had) and there is also another special reason, cuz it links to another previous anime and the boy / man actually was a er hum... re-carnation of that 'important' character. Some Spoiler... hehehe...

Well all the episodes will include a lot of jokes and funny.

Season 2 continues after 1 year of Season 1. The Angels made a promised to their master that they will not to use their 'magic' anymore, so that they can continue to live a normal life. Second season was much entertaining, cuz you got 13 people living under one roof and the daughter of the landlord starts to wonder how the girl's are related to him...

That's all for some spoiler... :P
Season 2 eh? never really got to see the first seasons ending >.< oh well ill be reviewing it soon

Nameles84
06-06-2007, 08:37 AM
lol... yeah.. Season 2 doesn't really have much fighting... more to problems of growing up for some of the girls like entering Puberty sourcing out where to earn money... etc... and of course more comical jokes, middle part of the season is a 'singing' session while ending is comic version of some very funny jokes...

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Wow! Sounds interesting. You say, it's with animals, right? And fighting, and cute characters? Well, that's my kind of show. (Iluv animals!) I would luv to watch that. I'll watch that when I'm done with the rest of the shows I'm watching. i would luv to say them, but, it might be out of topic.

Sakura-Kinomoto
06-18-2007, 10:28 AM
never seen it sowwys

CrimsonLumiere
08-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Ive seen this one and i loved it