PDA

View Full Version : Fighting With People?

Aleyna
05-01-2007, 10:05 PM
are you in a fight with any people right now?
have you ever been in a fight with any of your friends?
well im pretty upset right now because all i want is for my friend starla's friends to try to at least get along or respect eachother before she moves away
and then i have some friends who im fighting with rite now who i feel like seem to not take this seriously at all and think its funny to make me upset
how in the world am i ever going to respect them enough to settle this fight down when it seems they're never going to give me any respect?
im trying my best to stop this whole stupid fight
but it seems like they don't want to try at all
it really hurts because i feel like they are not good friends at all
and i care a lot about them
it sucks when you figure out your friends don't care about you at all
nor want to make any less difficult the fact that 1 of their good friends is moving away
i think starla is the only 1 who really cares about me rite now
it suxs thats she is moving
it really does...

White Wolf Of Solomon
05-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Most of the time, when I get mad at one of my friends, I laugh it off right away. This weekend when I was fishing one of my friends pushed me into the lake, I was really mad for a few minutes but after a little while I started to laugh about it. But I guess I've never been in an actual fight with any of my friends where I don't talk to them or anything.
Bloody, if you care for your friends, then I bet they care for you too. But, if they're not mature enough to stop a stupid arguement by themseleves then, I think, you should just try your best to respect them and get along with them. Maybe, through your example your friends will realize how stupid fighting amongst eachother is and your friend will have something good to take with her when she leaves.

BEHIND THE MASK
05-01-2007, 11:49 PM
I usually do not get into a real fist fight with anyone.

I can usually talk most people out of anything, while keeping my dignity. I dont beg for forgivness or anything but I feel that anything can be accomplished with the use of reason. Though, usually they are to dumb to understand.

███
05-02-2007, 07:32 AM
A couple of right hooks do wonders, just make sure they smaller than you, but being girls that shouldn’t be a problem.

unspun
05-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Girls are all about the drama. Usually they are bored if they aren't involved in some sort of conflict. My advice is to give them something else to be angry about, and the fight will blow over faster. It sucks, but it works.

and on that note, I've been in plenty of fights, some I started, some I ended up in. Only got my arse kicked once, and that's what I get for picking a fight with a 300lb girl...

Shadow of Life
05-02-2007, 07:53 AM
I dont like to fight =) i m frendly=)

-akichan-
05-02-2007, 08:29 AM
Well, im not really in a fight right now but i'm currently in a "cold war" situation with one of my best friends(that suppose to be my best friend). We depended on eachother all the time which was a good thing that we enjoyed so much. Since December, a girl from China which was where she was from went to her house as an exchange student, so now they are living with eachother, sleeping in the same room. A week after that, this friend ofmine totally forgot about me and always hang out with that girl. I don't have problems with them speaking their own language in front of me cos i shouldn't be anyway, but it's the fact that she don't talk to me anymore unless she needs help, then she'd call me, or either go give her a ride to somewhere to have fun with that girl. I started to get pissed. Now me and her are not talking or saying hi to eachother, basically, me and her are just not facing eachother but facing back.

I seriously don't like to fight, or get in any "cold wars", these are just too dramatic. I'm the type of person that don't like to think about too much stuff.

Light Buster
05-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Well, I did see this fight one day at school when I was changing for PE. There was a lot of bad laguage, they were...well...I rather not say them. Security had to stop this fight.

Another day was during lunch, a small fight, some bad laguage like usual. No security had to stop this fight and was under control early.

.Lovebeat
05-02-2007, 11:02 AM
I don't want any unneccessary fight... I've never been into a fight where you hit /punch/kick someone except that I once slapped a guy because he was bullying me... =/

Been in those "fights" with a close friend of mine because she kept "pushing me down", saying I can never do that thing or this thing that I wanna do just because I am me. Blah blah blah and I decided to never trust her again, but we talked about it and solved it. We can never be as close friends as before, but I'm so happy about that we could solve it TOGETHER (without throwing chairs at each other).

Sagat
05-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Meh .. fighting with people .. it happens. But all this petty crap between groups of friends, trivial really. Drama occurs and it's best to just stay out it. Sit back, take it all in, and laugh at everyone caught up in it.

And I must be sick because I find Blasphemous Fiends' posts hilarious

Beast
05-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Usually not in a conflict but when I am, I won't fight. I'm a keeper of the peace. One time I DID get into a fight and it wasn't pretty >___> Thus lead to being a peacekeeper

Koshiro
05-02-2007, 12:40 PM
I've been in fights with many of my friends in the past. However, after I calm down some I realize that part of the reason that we are fighting in the first place is probably due to me showing a lack of maturity and too much pride and we end up apologizing to each other in the end (I hate to admit it but sometimes I have a hard time swallowing my pride, as much as I know I have to).

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Alannah my dear. I know this is about me. But frankly I don't give a damn. Hun, give it up. (justin says "this whole thing is screwed up, you dont rip peoples stuff up. especially homework. not finny.)
And well I know he swore, I dont care. Warn me or what not. I DONT CARE ANYMORE!

Tsuna Kadiri
05-02-2007, 02:55 PM
I've never been in a physical fight with someone. Unless you count sibling rivalry, then my brother and I have had alot of those. ;P

Misunderstandings happen. You're not always going to agree with your friends, no matter how well you get along or how much you care about them. Sometimes fights are good for putting things in perspective.

Hamashimura
05-02-2007, 02:56 PM
I dont like fighting,cuz someone can get badly hurt...I had seen these incidents,someone get's in fight and kickes some guys ***,then he comes back with his so-called "gang" and beats the hell out of him,and in the worst case place him in hospital...
As for me being in fight...
Real fight-no...Arguing and minor fight's around missunderstandings-well,yeah,everyone's been there...
Still,if you really are friends,and I mean REAL friends,you'll get over with that...that's what I think...

Aleyna
05-02-2007, 03:08 PM
well i stole 1 of the ppl im fighting with's folders today and i got iss for that
i know that was really bad and mean but made me feel better
why should i try to respect them now if they think its funny to make me upset
well im not going to respect them
ive respected them too much lately when they have been treating me like crud
im not letting my dignity get ruined by some people who don't care about me at all and don't want to respect me
i don't care if i wreck their life cause they have wrecked a piece of mine with this cruddy friendship
the only person who cares is starla, but shes moving away
this whole situation suxs and i wish it would go away
i guess stealing that person's folder doesn't help
or maybe it just mite knock some sense into them
the act so suprised when people do stuff to then like this when they are the ones who provoke it by being disrespectful to others...

Masali
05-02-2007, 03:29 PM
I NEVER fight. I'm actually a very nice person. I restrict my meaness for the internet. I mean, why wouldn't I? I can be as mean as I want without consequence, it's fantastic. Although, I've toned that down considerably. Basically now, what you see is what you get. Fighting with friends or otherwise basically never produces results. We always end up forgiving each other eventually, because losing friends sucks y'know?

Khanxay
05-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Oddly enough, I do have a lot of anger inside myself. But I don't let it out. It'll be there when I need it.

As for conflicts with other people, I am nobody. So noone hates me and noone likes me. And I sit safely in my own little world.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-02-2007, 04:32 PM
well i stole 1 of the ppl im fighting with's folders today and i got iss for that
i know that was really bad and mean but made me feel better
why should i try to respect them now if they think its funny to make me upset
well im not going to respect them
ive respected them too much lately when they have been treating me like crud
im not letting my dignity get ruined by some people who don't care about me at all and don't want to respect me
i don't care if i wreck their life cause they have wrecked a piece of mine with this cruddy friendship
the only person who cares is starla, but shes moving away
this whole situation suxs and i wish it would go away
i guess stealing that person's folder doesn't help
or maybe it just mite knock some sense into them
the act so suprised when people do stuff to then like this when they are the ones who provoke it by being disrespectful to others...
You flushed her homework and notes down the toliet. DUMBASS!

Koshiro
05-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Shouldn't this discussion between the two of you be carried out in private?

Acnologia
05-02-2007, 06:02 PM
I dont lower myself to their level, There to pathetic to even be noticed sometimes,

Aleyna
05-02-2007, 06:04 PM
this is a topic thread about if uve been in any fight with a person
i just stated that i was in a fight with someone, and still am
if she wants she can say it to me in private but this is a forum, u do have the rite to speak your mind ya know

Scarlet Wings
05-02-2007, 06:18 PM
I hate fighting with people :/ I try to avoid conflict a lot. If someone is making fun of of or something like that I usually just let them keep doing it. If I say something mean back I always end up feeling bad.

sadida
05-02-2007, 07:12 PM
wow. the tension, i can't take it! jk
Ya, i did have a friend get really upset with me once, and i felt sooooo bad cuz i had just gotten thru to her ( she was all loner-ish before) and i felt like i had messed everything up. but we're really cool now. Personal growth and maturity, aint it great? ya.

unspun
05-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Shouldn't this discussion between the two of you be carried out in private?

Agreed. Save the drama fo yo momma.

pab
05-02-2007, 07:48 PM
well, i personally dont like disputes, quarrel, arguments and well, physical fights...
its mostly because someone almost always gets hurt. althoguh at times, things can't be avoided.
i whish i could offer advice.
hope it works out.
<spoiler> does this spoiler thingy really work</spoiler>
Edit: dran it it didnt.....

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Shouldn't this discussion between the two of you be carried out in private?Yes it should, but my counselor at school told me and the other girl involved not to email, im, or pm her... so I'll follow that.

And Alannah, so you understand this now. You say the fight was between us, and yet, you destroyed my friends stuff. Low. Real low. And Just so you know. Angela is my friend. Don't tell her not to talk to me. Or tell anyone else that either. It's pathetic. I'm done with this thread now.

I apologize to everyone who's had to read this. And for those of you who find it funny. I agree. XD

Aleyna
05-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Angela is my friend too
stop dragging her involved when u know she has a lot of crap going on in her life
thats real low
and dragging other ppl involved also
ppl are getting really annoyed of you talking crap about people
i didn't tell her not to talk to me i told her to not talk about me when you constantly ask her friggin questions about me when you talk to her
u seriously need to stop talking crap about ppl or your going to get in trouble
and this discussion is about if your in fights with people
not about this whole arguement cause some people just aren't mature enough to discuss recent problems in this thread

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
05-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Angela is my friend too
i didn't tell her not to talk to me i told her to talk about me when you constantly ask her friggin questions about me when you tlak to her
u seriously need to stop talking crap about ppl or your going to get in trouble
and this discussion is about if your in fights with people
not about this whole arguement cause some people just aren't mature enough to discuss recent problems in this thread
You brought up everything when you mentioned Star. I said I wasn't gonna post, but hey, I really wanted to.

Go get a life. Get some friends. Or are you really as "special" as Morrison says? Angela doesn't like you. She talks trash about you. ANd so do I. Cause thats how we view you right now. You harmed one of our friends, not physically, though you have harmed me before. You destroyed her stuff. Her homework. You're making yourself look like a fool, and you are trying to get people to "side" with you. Well me dear. You're crazy.

Go take an anger management class. I hear those help the challenged.

Bean Bandit
05-02-2007, 09:32 PM
This thread is getting to personal. It started out as a generalization, and is becoming a issue. The rift between you two needs to be settled elsewhere.