PDA

View Full Version : Help With Using Photoshop InDesign CS2....

Alicaryn Silentread
05-01-2007, 07:41 AM
....I really would appreciate any help I could get about using CS2, that would break it down in a simpler fashion for me. I've been over the tutorials at least three times, and it doesn't get any easier. If I could be pointed to a site that breaks it down, or if one of you could help me, I'd be grateful. ^^'

THANKSIE!

Famahama
05-29-2007, 12:49 AM
I can help you there (not much though...) just PM me if you have any question about it.

Jose
05-29-2007, 06:27 PM
I can also help if you like pm me

yuuki_kaoin
05-30-2007, 01:42 AM
i could help you in that... you could pm me as well.. i would be glad to help you...

tonigobe
05-30-2007, 11:08 PM
Photoshop CS has a lot of useful tools... some require a bit of getting used to. It can be used for a variety of things (like "fixing" photos to drawing original pictures), and to various degrees (such as simple "redeye" fixes to preparing art pages for commercial press).

A good start to having some constructive instruction is to clue us in as to what you want to do with Photoshop. What is it are you trying to accomplish exactly?

Are you drawing a new picture? Trying to color correct an existing photo? Restoring an old photo? Are you creating a web banner? Editing a manga?

I find Photoshop CS to be a great program. Considering it's a program put together by over 50 people or so (actually, I've never counted the list of contributors but it's a lot!), I doubt anyone can learn everything and master it by reading an abridged manual. The best way to learn something without having to take a $150-$1000 class is to pick a task (say drawing a picture), pick a tool (like one of the brushes or pencils), and have fun discovering what the heck it does.

Personally, I use Photoshop for numerous purposes. I'm constantly have fun using tools I haven't tried, and discovering new tricks and methods every time I use it. I hope you will find it fun too!

wizz-o-matic
06-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Closing per request