PDA

View Full Version : Help me learn Japanese?

Sanoko
04-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Yes I know there are already several threads about this, but I need some help. I know some words I learned on my own that had nothing to do with anime. I would learn it in college, but no college where I want to go for what I want to be teaches it. I want to be able to go to Japanese sites and be able to read it. I plan on visiting Japan one day just to see what it's really like and I would like to be able to speak their languge.

So help please?

Also how do I get my computer to type in Japanese?

Gaara-Sai
04-29-2007, 06:06 PM
hey! me too I want to learn japanese and go to japan!
but sorry i can't help.

Ange
04-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Yes I know there are already several threads about this, but I need some help. I know some words I learned on my own that had nothing to do with anime. I would learn it in college, but no college where I want to go for what I want to be teaches it. I want to be able to go to Japanese sites and be able to read it. I plan on visiting Japan one day just to see what it's really like and I would like to be able to speak their languge.

So help please?

Also how do I get my computer to type in Japanese?

I wanted to help you guys but why don't you try reading those "several threads about this" and post your request there instead of making this separate thread. :D

Anyway, you need to install a language pack to type in japanese. I think google can help you...

MistressPookyChan
04-29-2007, 11:02 PM
There are tons of threads about this already. Please read them and post to them.