PDA

View Full Version : Depressed?

dieing25
04-28-2007, 10:59 AM
If you are depressed I know what you are going though. I barely escaped it myself. I had no one to turn to, no one I thought cared about me. I was going to kill myself many times but it was just too much effort. I made this post so you do not have to go though it the same way I did. If you need a friend, if you have no one else to turn to and you just want someone to lessen and care about what you are going though, I am here. I may not be the best advice giver but I have been though this and I know it would have helped if someone had cared enough about me to lessen. Ether post here and tell me about it or if you do not want to do that pm me. I will check this post as often as I can so you do not even have to go though what I did. Remember someone cares.

sa5m
04-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Nyah, you might wanna check up on your grammer and spelling. XD You might be more convincing that-a-way. ^^;

DarkMoonPrince
04-28-2007, 11:24 AM
not as convincing to believe what you're saying, but hey, oh, well..

Maledictis Voca
04-28-2007, 11:58 AM
Well, with the thought of you two saying it's not as convincing as it could be.. Well, it's the thought that counts, right? ^^

kilala_the_kitty
04-28-2007, 12:05 PM
I havent really been depresed lately but i think that it is cool that you want to help those who are depresed and need some one to talk to.

Kewii
04-28-2007, 07:35 PM
This really doesn't belong here.

AF.com is not a medical community. People who actually need help with depression need to talk to a doctor, not an online community. While we support anyone who is depressed and wish them well, that is all the help we can provide.

Closed.