PDA

View Full Version : Anti-peta

Annie Hall
04-28-2007, 01:25 AM
http://www.petakillsanimals.com/ (http://www.petakillsanimals.com/)

If you go there you see loads of reasons why anyone who is actually against animal cruelty would not support PETA.

Acnologia
04-28-2007, 01:48 AM
Peta being?

Piper
04-28-2007, 02:05 AM
Peta being?

You don't KNOW? Wow.. PETA stands for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

As for that. I don't know what to believe. Because I've always been (somewhat) on the side for PETA. Because I don't believe in animal cruelty. And despite that we eat chickens, turkeys, and other types of meat, does NOT mean we can treat them badly, before we kill them. It's WRONG, and thus; I have given up beef.

=)

Wolfwood
04-28-2007, 02:22 AM
PETA takes things too far.
there's a clip on youtube from a show where they pointed out just how bad PETA is. i'll need to find it.
i'm all for treating animals nicely, but PETA takes it to an extreme like terroists with some of the stuff they pull.
PETA is even against pets. say bye to ya kitty if PETA ruled the world ^^

=[[Wolfwood]]=

bakakame
04-28-2007, 03:58 AM
When I worked at a grocery store we had occasional problems with animal rights activists, don't know if they were official members of PETA or other organization, but they went around the store, filled up a cart with a couple hundred dollars worth of meat, poultry, milk, cheese, etc, and then left it somewhere to spoil. Yea, we hated them.

Frankly, I don't care how they treated the animals. They aren't sentiant, at least last I heard. As soon as we finish pulling humanity out of the gutter, I'll start considering how much my burger got to walk around before I ground it up and tossed it over hot coals.

Wolfwood
04-28-2007, 06:33 AM
O_o eww. wait, dosn't that mean they let animals deaths go to waste? now we gotta kill another one to replace that meat.

they hang out at KFC stores down here alot. me and a few of my cousins saw them once and they started going on about how KFC murders chickens and stuff. now, me and my cousins are mostly country based (my cousins are more so then me ^^; ) and we know how chickens are really treated down here that are lined up for the chopping block.

their chanting and yelling about KFC was annoying and they'd go as far as to attack people verbally(sp?) and some pushing aswell to anyone walking out of their. (they get carried away to easily i guess.)
we made it a point to throw popcorn chicken at them on the way out on behalf of those they attacked ^^
and from that i learnt a very good lesson. that lesson being "animal-less based diet's leave you with the strength of a grade school kid"
calling them sticks would be talking them up ^^;;;
A little Protein would do them good. hell, take a tablet for it if need be, unless it's some how animal related >_>

I love animals more then anyone i know, but PETA is like a group of animal lovers that are missing an education. i really hate them for going on about crap that they know nothing about.
(but if you do see any of them around, do compliment them on their leather belt i've seen a few of them with ^^)
anyway, that's just a short post on why i hate them >_> i could go on for hours, but who'd read that?

(P.S, can we link to youtube? got a clip that highlights lots of faults with PETA)

=[[Wolfwood]]=

yamikokogunneko08
04-28-2007, 12:25 PM
ya i noe they do that around the kfc near my house too...i think they went to the farm fresh thats not to far from my house also but i mean we've got this huge PETA building downtown so we noe there are a lot of people from PETA in my area...i heard what they were doing with animals that people were leaving with them so the animals could find a home, they were killing them cuz they believed that no one would take them or that they had so many animals they couldnt take care of them so they killed them, either way they killed these animals that people had to give up for reasons we dont noe and expected them to go to good homes but were just being killed for unjust reasons.....i noe someone who doesnt like the mistreatment of animals and is a vegitarian but even she cant stand PETA

Acnologia
04-28-2007, 01:43 PM
PETA takes things too far.
there's a clip on youtube from a show where they pointed out just how bad PETA is. i'll need to find it.
i'm all for treating animals nicely, but PETA takes it to an extreme like terroists with some of the stuff they pull.
PETA is even against pets. say bye to ya kitty if PETA ruled the world ^^

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Eh, NO!
I love my cats waaay too much
So they can go die, Mmmyes

BTW Their an american thing, of course I wouldnt know ._."

Piper
04-28-2007, 02:25 PM
Um.. KFC *is* treating their chickens bad before killing them. And bakakame ... You really make me feel uncomfortable with your words. -_- Saying you don't care about animals, and how they're treated.

Anyway, KFC is bashing the chicken's skull against a wall (while still alive), to kill it. And that is deeply disturbing, and uncalled for. Not to mention, you shouldn't be eating KFC *anyway*, they're full of saturated fat and carbohydrates. You'll get fat, if you keep it up. Bad for your heart and their arteries.

Wolfwood
04-29-2007, 12:52 AM
O_o what has PETA been telling you?
there's no real reason anyone would do that to a chicken when there's so many other quicker and easyer ways to kill them >_>
i imagine they'd kill them like they do cows down here. just a quick electric bolt to the head and instant dead cow ^^;
but i guess chickens could also be a quick head removal. but the wall thing? too messy and i dont think they'd like to clean up chicken brains.

and it's not bad :P it's got protein ^^
it's only bad if you eat it all the time or don't work it off afterwards.

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Jagan Eye
04-29-2007, 08:36 PM
I know many people who went Vegetarian after going to PETA. Its interesting tho. I'll have to show them this site and see what they think. Quite interesting tho.

pab
04-29-2007, 08:44 PM
i dont know which is which
but i just think its wrong to be cruel to an animal, unless your life depends on it. like if a lion attacked you, go shoot it fine with me.
but dont kill it for no reason.
get what i mean?

Acnologia
04-29-2007, 09:24 PM
O_o eww. wait, dosn't that mean they let animals deaths go to waste? now we gotta kill another one to replace that meat.

they hang out at KFC stores down here alot. me and a few of my cousins saw them once and they started going on about how KFC murders chickens and stuff. now, me and my cousins are mostly country based (my cousins are more so then me ^^; ) and we know how chickens are really treated down here that are lined up for the chopping block.

their chanting and yelling about KFC was annoying and they'd go as far as to attack people verbally(sp?) and some pushing aswell to anyone walking out of their. (they get carried away to easily i guess.)
we made it a point to throw popcorn chicken at them on the way out on behalf of those they attacked ^^
and from that i learnt a very good lesson. that lesson being "animal-less based diet's leave you with the strength of a grade school kid"
calling them sticks would be talking them up ^^;;;
A little Protein would do them good. hell, take a tablet for it if need be, unless it's some how animal related >_>

I love animals more then anyone i know, but PETA is like a group of animal lovers that are missing an education. i really hate them for going on about crap that they know nothing about.
(but if you do see any of them around, do compliment them on their leather belt i've seen a few of them with ^^)
anyway, that's just a short post on why i hate them >_> i could go on for hours, but who'd read that?

(P.S, can we link to youtube? got a clip that highlights lots of faults with PETA)

=[[Wolfwood]]=

We a few people here doin that, Not sure if theres a German PETA but W/E, I through a drumstack at them. ._.
I like my chicken, and theres like wayyyyy more chickens in the world then people anyway, though I dont agree with cruelty at all, they taste good.

bakakame
04-29-2007, 11:04 PM
You really make me feel uncomfortable with your words. -_- Saying you don't care about animals, and how they're treated.

Not all animals. I'm against people who are mean/abusive to pets. But if it's food, chances are they aren't doing anything that doesn't have a good reason. Cage kept chickens, for example, can be monitered and controled much easier. They generally lay more eggs than "free-range" chickens, and because their diet is closely monitered, the eggs they lay are healthier.

Most of all, animals aren't people. I seriously doubt that a cow or pig is aware of whether it's free range or not. I'm no human rights activist myself, but I find it very humerous when I hear about people who give their lives to helping cows and sheep live free when people around the planet are starving living in unfertile countryside and suffering under abusive rule. Who has time to think about that when chickens are being kept in cages!!

Wolfwood
04-30-2007, 01:22 AM
what i don't get about PETA is when they say that even drinking milk is bad O_o
i don't think it hurts the cow >_>
on a releated note, i wanna know what the guy who discovered you could drink cows milk was thinking and why he actualy tried it O_o;;;

but anyway's, if PETA had it there way, you'd need to release all ya pets or something. how long would a guinea pig seriously last in the wild? ^^;;;

=[[Wolfwood]]=

ParaParaJMo
04-30-2007, 12:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9ijLulwUTY

This tells the truth.

WARNING-May contain offensive language (what I mean by may is what is offensive to you personally)

smile1010
04-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Peta is wierd, I'm all for animals. I have given up beef and pork, and I do eat chicken and turkey, but Peta kinda scares me...

Wolfwood
04-30-2007, 05:59 PM
ahh, that youtube vid is the one ^^ it highlights so many things about PETA that just make them seem so stupid.
thanks for posting it ^^

ParaParaJMo
05-01-2007, 10:57 AM
I remember when I was in college, PETA came to my campus and showed their exhibit of how KFC's slaughter houses were like the Holacaust and a group of angry jews tore down the exhibit. I saw it first hand and it was awesome.

FarEastStyle
05-01-2007, 11:06 AM
Peta being?
I like to think it means People Eating Tasty Animals.

PETA now has gotten really stupid.

Wolfwood
05-01-2007, 11:38 AM
lol, PETA are bigger attencion seekers then most people i know.

i'm surprised they dont go shave their head, attack cars with an umbrella and get caught with their panties off :P
who-ever could i be talking about? ^^

=[[Wolfwood]]=