PDA

View Full Version : Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

Master85
04-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Your opinion about this anime?

.Lovebeat
04-27-2007, 07:33 PM
Hmm... haven't actually seen it and haven't planned to either. I heard that it was kinda "childish" or something o.O more to the younger public? Anime networks says that it's for older children... xD
I've read the manga and I love it... story is different and art is beautiful...

But anyway, so how is the anime? =D

Master85
04-28-2007, 02:43 AM
But anyway, so how is the anime? =DSimilar to Sailormoon.

小美ドクロchan
04-29-2007, 03:09 PM
Similar to Sailormoon.

NO. It is WAY better than that. The plot twist is so awesome. This is my favorite magical girl anime thus far. (I don't see FMWS as a magical girl anime) Please watch it. It's excellent as a stand-alone anime. Just don't compare to the manga.

I heard that it was kinda "childish" or something o.O more to the younger public?
Nope, it's more mature than MOST of them, actually. It's dark and the heroine is sixteen so there is more mature stuff.

shakkun
05-04-2007, 05:59 AM
he? I never heard bout the anime.. but I read the manga.. Arina Tanemura is so cool!!!!! but I prefer Fullmoon wo Sagashite than Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne..

zeary88
05-10-2007, 04:55 AM
me too inever heard about that anime but ithink it`s talking
about war bew ween the guys!!! or maybe boys love
&ithink it`s boring anime if iwas right
greetings

Yuki Judai
05-11-2007, 06:45 PM
I surely like it. Maron is a real beauty, only for her sake I watched the whole series up until the last episode which I missed.

LeapOfFaith
05-15-2007, 04:09 PM
..The person who colored me beautiful KKJ can go shove their head up their butt

Now the manga is love. The ending was super dumb, but I have a weakness for Tanemura..and Maron

小美ドクロchan
05-16-2007, 11:47 AM
I like the ending in the manga except for two things:
Fin-chan's death. That just sucked. ;_; And the fact that Maron wouldn't be Jeanne anymore. Jeanne is the l33t!! XD Oh yeah....Maron and Chiaki committing the physical act of love was...a bit much. I was like HELLO! O_O Yes, it was dramatic and tear-jerking and I love that couple...I really do. BUT THEY ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE DOING THAT. I mean, I guess I understand why they did since there was a strong possibility that one of them would die tomorrow..but but...they are still in high school and pre-marital sex makes me uncomfortable overall. (I'm such a girl scout. XD;;

TinNya
05-20-2007, 01:48 AM
I remember when it was serialized in Ribon!! So beautiful. I loved it. I had a poster ^-^!!

Small problem? Arina has anatomy issues sometimes that get distracting :O
I remember that...but it was highly stylized, maybe thats why?

They dissapered with Full Moon though ;)

shakkun
05-29-2007, 04:59 AM
I like Tanemura's pictures.. so cute..