PDA

View Full Version : Bruthas to the rescue

ParaParaJMo
04-26-2007, 08:49 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/default.cdnx/id/11925653/displaymode/1157

I am very disturbed with the many child kidnappings that happen not too far from children's homes and in broad day light. I find it sad that nobody did anything to help her. Just imagine if this was a real situation.

yamikokogunneko08
04-27-2007, 09:23 PM
im sorry but thats wrong that those first people wouldnt even help her....even if she was a disobedient child i would of walked up to him and said something....i mean if that happened in my area somebody would deffinately say something or do something, more likely do something since we do not tolerate that where i live, i guess thats why not many children get kidnapped in my area

███
04-28-2007, 02:32 AM
I couldn't get your link to work, maybe you could paste the article here?

Howling Star
04-28-2007, 03:50 AM
I couldn't get your link to work, maybe you could paste the article here?

Sory it's an vidieo you got an pop up blocker?

Ontopic now : In my opinion its ridiculous I mean wat can 1 man do ? I mean if you're with more people and police patrols around to (should be) Then theres nothing to fear. Hmm but like I always say most don't earn anyting with it so why bother as for me. I would run to an police oficer or search someone who could do a thing. Im 14 only =x he would have taken me to =x (if it was real)

miniPhil
04-28-2007, 05:10 AM
Sory it's an vidieo you got an pop up blocker?

Its not a pop up blocker, Im having the same problem. I can get to the page its just....blank. Any ideas?

bttr
04-28-2007, 05:21 AM
I can't see it too -_-.

zyronet
04-28-2007, 05:47 AM
huh.. me too... its all BLANK.. so.. got no ideas here..

Howling Star
04-28-2007, 06:20 AM
Hmm It should ask you or you want to download someting. But I can explain wat hapens. There is a dude with a little child on tv then the girls say things like you're not my daddy and stuff. while the guy takes her and her mother looks from a monitor in a van. But they see fast no one will do anyting then on the last of the experiment. Two guys look and one in his car steps out and they decide to go to the man do someting. Then they reveal its vidieo and they talk about it. But many people where shoked that lots of people didint do a thing. (sory for my spell errors my Arthritis is coming back typing gets hard I hope you understand someting now.