PDA

View Full Version : DN 2nd season

Lil~Shawty~Gurl
04-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Is it just me or Death Note is getting boring now? I can't believe L is dead :closedeye I never read manga so I don't know how it's gonna end or w/e but these new charackters are pretty lame to me and the story after L's death seems to be BORING so far! What do you think?

DuckyInMyTrucky
04-26-2007, 02:15 PM
I don't think its boring at all, still the same ol' death note to me. Of course I have read the manga so I know whats going to happen....it starts out little boring but gets better. The end is great btw.

Lil~Shawty~Gurl
04-27-2007, 03:18 PM
Oh ok good to know...maybe you're right, maybe I'm just mad that L is dead but to me that new guy N is lame I dunno :-(

sa5m
04-27-2007, 03:55 PM
It'll get better! After all, it's Death Note, right? XD

Lil~Shawty~Gurl
05-05-2007, 06:00 AM
Man episode 29 was a big dissapointment :( it was the worst episode so far....I hope it'll get better like you said cause right now I am really mad :-/

paralich
05-13-2007, 12:29 AM
first 15 series of Death Note were totally awesome! now it is not as interesting, but i still want to see it all...

Gjallarhorn
05-15-2007, 10:09 PM
The anime finally got the point when he died? I thought it would take longer.

I never watched the anime. The series was dead to me when they killed of L in the manga. I tried reading it after that, but it just sucked too much, and became just more of the same. Really, once L dies, the series goes down hill very quickly. At least, it did to me.

Crippe
05-16-2007, 02:11 AM
I was also really mad when L died, but after watching some more I think it's getting kinda interessting again, N is pretty cool, he reminds me of L...just a little ^^

Hagaren Otaku
05-20-2007, 03:20 AM
After L died, it pretty much went downhill for me until the very end.

Near, Mello, and Takada Kiyomi didn't really cut it for me... Mikami was interesting, but he really didn't salvage the entire last 5 books without the original L.

The very end of the manga was great though... Didn't see that one coming >_>;;

Haven't checked out the anime yet, but I'm planning to, sooner or later XD

Capernicus
05-20-2007, 04:13 AM
Yeah, right after L died it got real boring real fast. The whole fastforwarding of Light's life was pretty lame imo. I miss L bunches, and I don't think Near and Mellow can really replace him, but they are keeping some life in it. Enough to keep me reading anyway.

SetoKaiba
05-20-2007, 10:59 PM
I agree that once L was killed it went downhill, L was awesome, but Near and Mellow are just plain lame.

Hagaren Otaku
05-21-2007, 09:12 AM
I agree that the fastforwarding was pretty lame.

I lost track of time for a long time after that, and every time Light would make a statement that suggested he wasn't in high school/college anymore, I'd have to think about it, and then go "Oh! He's like, 20-something years old now >_>"

I'm going to keep buying the books (Might as well, book 12 is the only one I need =P), but volumes 8-11, I'll probably never/almost never read again...