PDA

View Full Version : Green day <3

vampireintheheart
04-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Who likes the band Green Day, and if so what songs do you like by them?

Ryth
04-26-2007, 09:17 AM
Dookie wasn't that bad, everything else they did was.

Namely American Idiot.

BiggSam
04-26-2007, 11:00 AM
Dookie wasn't that bad, everything else they did was.

Namely American Idiot.
i liked American Idiot and liked most of the songs on that disc. I didn't really like Dookie.:wacko:

threekings
04-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Jesus of Suburbia totally rocks. :band2: :dancing: :rollt:

Ryth
04-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Jesus Of Suburbia was a dull overly-long song that so miserably failed at trying to be some sort of pop-punk/prog-rock crossover (the whole album failed at that crossover). The whole concept of the album isn't even entertaining, it's merely idiotic. American Idiot failed at every possible aspect of music.

(_YvOnSo_)
04-26-2007, 01:51 PM
i liked American Idiot and liked most of the songs on that disc. I didn't really like Dookie.:wacko:

American Idiot, hands down. :D

Hamashimura
04-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Yup...American Idiot is good...
I say good,cuz every time I listen to it,I laugh...
I agree with Ryth,that this song failed at every aspect of music,but still it's not that bad...
But I like only that,nothing else...
Sadly,Green Day just ins't my type of music...

Hellsing-Rules
04-26-2007, 02:18 PM
more like Jesus Of Suburbia is hands down

Ryth
04-26-2007, 02:42 PM
American Idiot, volume down.

Luck_Sharingan_Sakura
04-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Well they're ok.

American Idiot and (Wake Me Up) When September Ends

Hamashimura
04-26-2007, 02:50 PM
American Idiot, volume down.
no no

:grouphug: .... .... ....

Green Day,band down

Slumber
04-26-2007, 03:38 PM
I have Dookie and American Idiot. I didn't like either very much.

Masali
04-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Ok...here is why you're stupid.

I agree with Ryth,that this song failed at every aspect of music

This statement CANNOT be accompanied by...

but still it's not that bad...

I've matured in my music taste. I no longer keep myself from good music because of my stupid "Exclusive rock and roll, rock is the only type of good music" philiosophy. I now listen to everything I think sounds good. But no matter what, as a musician Greenday just DISGUSTS me. From a music standpoint, they're terrible. They write no interesting songs that make me think "wow", they write no inspiring, funny, or witty lyrics ("American idiot" is an uninspired, poorly written attempt at being edgy by regurgitating what every crack pot left wing radical spews on his/her blog on a regular basis. But don't even get me started on conservatives...)

The ONLY song I have EVER tolerated by that infernal band was "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life" (or however you write that one...)

Tsuna Kadiri
04-26-2007, 06:17 PM
I like a few Green Day songs (Longview, When I Come Around). But the band as a whole, I don't really care about.

I was actually singing along to Boulevard of Broken Dreams in my car on the way home from school earlier this week (it was on the radio). I felt kind of ashamed afterwards. x_x

kilala_the_kitty
04-26-2007, 06:29 PM
i liked boulevard of broken dreams and wake me up when september ends but they had this song called all by myself and it just didnt make any sence to me

Hamashimura
04-27-2007, 12:39 AM
Ok...here is why you're stupid.

~ I agree with Ryth,that this song failed at every aspect of music ~

This statement CANNOT be accompanied by...

~ but still it's not that bad... ~

Here's the explanation:
I said that I agree,because I do agree...
I said that still isn't that bad,cuz whenever I hear it I cannot stop laughing...
Lyrics dont make sence,rhytm is like from some old video game,I just laugh at how much it is bad...
And the song that makes me laugh is not very very bad,it's just bad...

Myrra
04-28-2007, 07:01 PM
This thread is closed for failure to follow basic rules.
Namely all band threads should have info about the darn band in the first post!!!

>_<