PDA

View Full Version : Another Day

RockStar
04-24-2007, 08:45 PM
ok so this is my band and i dont think it's exactly spam (of course i dont kno what exactly makes stuff spam) but i want feed back from anyone who feels like it k?

myspace.com/anotherday75

(To Stay Alone is the only professionally recorded song so far... we're having issues)

thanx!

Myrra
04-25-2007, 11:56 AM
Well, this is a new one for me. I don't think I've ever had anyone post about their own band before. I'm leaving it open for the time being to see what happens and to get feedback from the admins about the linking/advertising issue. Get back with you soon on this.
In the meantime everyone's welcome to provide feedback.

konkrash
04-25-2007, 02:12 PM
hmmm, i'll say. i think it is advertising issue, but just for the originality(i think i speld it right...)i hope they keep it open. oh btw, u sound GREAT! sound like a nice bend. if u can please post some more songs

Asyuoli
04-25-2007, 02:21 PM
wow =]

you guysd are kewl!!!

expect a new friend request =]

RockStar
05-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Well, this is a new one for me. I don't think I've ever had anyone post about their own band before. I'm leaving it open for the time being to see what happens and to get feedback from the admins about the linking/advertising issue. Get back with you soon on this.
In the meantime everyone's welcome to provide feedback.

well i don't really think of it as advertising since i'm not really selling anything... but anyway we shall see. i'm glad the two posts about us where good though. yea for me! ;)

nameless_face_of_truth
05-01-2007, 09:27 PM
wow you guys r real good! u sing really well 2! (that is u right?) anywho i would love to hear more of ur music! tell me when you have new stuff!

RockStar
05-01-2007, 09:57 PM
wow you guys r real good! u sing really well 2! (that is u right?) anywho i would love to hear more of ur music! tell me when you have new stuff!

that's so sweet of u! yea that is me. btw thou i really really hate the word "anywho" :) srry.

Scarlet Wings
05-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Good job =] Stick with it and make sure to stick you're own ideas in there, dont rely on just influences and personally I'd use a more original name. I'm sure there's many many bands already named that. Your drummer does a decent job but you should figure out a way to record their cymbals better, cause honestly they don't sound good. Perhaps its the cymbals themselves though, if it is have them get some new ones. Another thing, I think you have potential as a vocalist, but you should work on pitch a little ^^ Keep up the good work

Jose
05-02-2007, 06:05 PM
wow you guys r good and mean it rep pnts 4 u

An_Empty_Heart
05-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Hey Guys This Is The Guitarist From The Band. Yay!! I Have One Of These Too Now That Works. So Yeah. I love This Band There So Cool And All