PDA

View Full Version : Raven's Nest

darkangelspazz
04-24-2007, 11:57 AM
this is for anyone that knows about armored core, and considers themselves a pilot! If you want to join, let me know your best mechs name and style and about you!

MomijiTMO
04-25-2007, 03:39 AM
Hey I love AC.

Well I tend to use a light weight humanoid AC with a solid EO core. I prefer to use a machine gun and with my speed, circle you until you die. I normally drop all missiles if I know that I can out turn you (obviously, flyer's are the exception). My other design is a light flight based reverse joint AC with several good medium missiles and a good heat rifle.

I love to annihilate all tank models as they are sooooooo slow.

darkangelspazz
04-27-2007, 07:10 PM
It's good to finally find another ac pilot like myself. What is your mechs name?

I have a humanoid flying, with a machinegun and a blade. Pegasus on my back making me faster and decent defense. My other is a four legged sniper model, heavy snipeguns and a shitload of missiles. My flyer is Nightshade, And my sniper is Sniper Wulf

MomijiTMO
04-28-2007, 04:24 AM
I seriously didn't put any effort into a name. I just have AC-One and AC-Two. :laugh:

darkangelspazz
04-28-2007, 01:08 PM
That's awesome! You gonna help me get a Raven's nest going here?

Eris
04-28-2007, 01:36 PM
So, what's this thread about anyways? You could be speaking medieval German, and I wouldn't comprehend any more or less of what you're saying.

darkangelspazz
04-28-2007, 05:26 PM
We are talking about Armored Core! A raven's nest is housing for ac pilots! And I'm trying to gather pilots

Kewii
04-28-2007, 07:39 PM
We would allow a topic to discuss being a pilot. However, we don't allow topics to try to put together a group/clan.

Closed.