PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Snowboarding games

(_YvOnSo_)
04-23-2007, 01:50 PM
What is your favorite snowboarding?

Mine out of all my snowboarding games I have ever played, I think Amped was one my most favorite one's.

氷の動物
05-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Amped 3 and SSX (any of them) are probably my favorites as my favorite part of those types of games is doing insane tricks, and those games basically sacrifice realism to allow for just flat out ridiculous tricks. The more realistic games just don't seem as fun to me as you can't get insane air and do inhuman feats.

CapnJack
05-10-2007, 02:58 AM
The only snowboarding game that I got hooked on a long time ago was Cool Boarders 2. I got most of the tricks learned and had good control over it. The sequels after it I just never got the hang of so I wasnt interested in them. I might not have been the best but I loved how good I was at it..... and that alien can really fly. Put him in a half pipe and watch the rotation meter go nuts.

S o l o
05-10-2007, 07:44 AM
The only snowboarding game I played was SSX Tricky, I liked it very much and it had my favorite character Mac xD

MomijiTMO
05-10-2007, 07:45 AM
The only and I mean only snowboarding game I have ever played was the mini game in FFVII. :laugh: It ruled ^___^

koikazeflip
05-10-2007, 10:31 AM
my favorite snowboarding game would be probably ssx 3..

Kuga
05-16-2007, 04:01 PM
The only snowboarding game that I got hooked on a long time ago was Cool Boarders 2. I got most of the tricks learned and had good control over it. The sequels after it I just never got the hang of so I wasnt interested in them. I might not have been the best but I loved how good I was at it..... and that alien can really fly. Put him in a half pipe and watch the rotation meter go nuts.

Wo0t, another fan. :3 It's been a longggg time since I played it though. -Wanders off to dust off her PSone and her Cool Boarders 2 game.-