PDA

View Full Version : Linkin Park

cyber_angel
04-23-2007, 04:06 AM
I'm a huge Linkin Park fan! Has anybody heard their new song 'What I've done'? It rocks like all their other songs!^_^

death-angel
04-23-2007, 04:10 AM
im also their fan! :p
i like their new song its really great and so is their other songs:band2:

grottydemon
04-23-2007, 04:08 PM
no offence guys! but im a huge linkin park fan seen them 6 times and tbh i really dont like the new stuff at all :/ theyve gone downhill since meteora reanimation album was mint and so was hybrid theory

Tsuna Kadiri
04-23-2007, 04:18 PM
I do like their song Lying From You. As for their other music, it's not my style. Something about the majority of their fan base turns me off, too.

Yuri-chan
04-23-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm a fan, but not a slobber going to every single permorance kind.
Current favorite song by them: In the End

Hamashimura
04-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Linkin Park?
Nah...I dont like them(though I used to)...
Only song I can listen now is In The End,and mainly because it's Roruni Kenshin AMV,and cuz of the part "things aren't the way they were before,you wouldn't even recognize me anymore"...
That part has something in it that conects me to it...
Other songs...Well,I dont know,they're somehow...well,not my style...
That's all I'll say...

Souhi
04-23-2007, 04:45 PM
They were like my "gateway band". It got me into half the music I listen to. I'll always have respect for the group, but my taste doesn't really like 70% of their songs anymore. They're a bit heavy on certain songs and the lyrics are a bit ... well can't find a word to describe it.

Good group for a few songs at least. My favorites are:

From the Inside
Breaking the Habit
Faint

Slumber
04-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Never been a fan, but their new stuff seems to be decent.

Gjallarhorn
04-23-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm a fan, and I have been since Hybrid Theory came out. I loved Hybrid Theory and Reanimation, and I thought Meteora was good. Their songs can be hit or miss with me, being that I find them either very good or very bad, though I do like the majority of the songs.

I've heard just about every track on Minutes to Midnight, the upcoming album, and I must say that I really only like two songs on it, those being "What I've Done", and a track called "One Perfect Something". Other than that, I hated the rest of the album. That old sound they used to have is completely gone, and left in the wake is something that sounds vaguely similar to Korn...and I hate Korn.

Anyway, favorite songs: "Cure for the Itch", "Session", "Don't Stay", "Faint", "Hit the Floor", "Pushing Me Away", "PTS_OF_ATHRTY", "Forgotten", "Papercut", "What I've Done", "Place For My Head", "In the End", "Enth E nd"...the list could go on, but I'll end it here.

Abstract Me
04-23-2007, 10:46 PM
They are my nostalgic band, to say the least. I was a huge fan when I was younger. But I kind of think everyone between the ages 11-14 were/are Linkin Park fans.

I have not heard any of the new material, since I don't think I'd like any of their music anymore. But I liked Hybrid Theory very much, and a couple of songs from Meteora. Reanimation I never got into though.

May I say though, I'm very annoyed with every other AMV I find set to "In the End" (or any other Linkin Park song for that matter). Especially when it doesn't even fit. STOP IT!

Favorite songs:
Practically every song on Hybrid Theory (especially Papercut) except one or two, Breaking the Habit, Easier to Run.

moonlight_sakura
04-24-2007, 10:25 AM
i love linkin park...LOVE THEM!!! and i love their song what i've done its sooooo nice!!

S o l o
04-24-2007, 11:37 AM
I love Linkin Park <3333333333333333333
>=3

Hellsing-Rules
04-24-2007, 11:46 AM
i luv them i luv the the new song ive heard it and have it im going to get the CD on may 15 or around there =)

Masali
04-24-2007, 08:03 PM
I do like their song Lying From You. As for their other music, it's not my style. Something about the majority of their fan base turns me off, too.

Wow, that's weird...that's the song I like from them too >_>. It's like...track 4 off of meteora, and it's just about the only good one. Anywho...

That new song is HORRIBLE. Linkin Park is a band that wasn't so impressive when they were at their peak, and now...they're on a steady nosedive. I hope the rest of their new stuff is more inspired than this first single.

The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory
04-24-2007, 08:54 PM
I like Linkin Park a lot. I didn't really like the "What I've done" song at first. Actually, I still don't really care for it, but it's fun listening to the song while hockey clips roll on by.

I watch the VS channel way too much.:unsure:

threekings
04-26-2007, 01:35 PM
I must say that Crwlng from the Reanimation album totally rocks.:band2: :dancing:

Day
04-26-2007, 01:39 PM
I loved the new song when I first seen and heard the music video! But Ive loved every song they have made, my favorite being "Numb" <3

Hellsing-Rules
04-26-2007, 02:22 PM
i luv the music video but its really sad about all the staving kids and the animals soked in oil

~Sakura Haruno~
04-29-2007, 03:16 AM
Their songs r really cool.My favourites right now r What i've done and Faint

~SakuraHaruno~
05-12-2007, 06:09 PM
"what i've done" rules i just love it... even though "breaking the habbit" and "faint" are better it still rocks.. and so does Linkin park !

Neko Yasha
05-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands!!!! I LOVE the songs Crawling, Numb (the original), What I've Done, and pretty much every song my them.

Amilian
05-15-2007, 01:20 PM
Loved them, but I'm a bit disapointed in there new song, in my opinion, it isn't as good as there others, something's missing in it...

For the rest, their other songs rock! :D

Scarlet Wings
05-16-2007, 02:37 PM
He's actually a pretty good vocalist, I love the singers voice. I think the music is a bit iffy nowadays, I used to love them. As bad of a rep as a lot of people give them I still think there's some good to them.

Neko~Dreamer
05-20-2007, 03:30 PM
yeah... I like Linkin Park very much, it's an owesome band! Favourite songs are: Numb, Runaway, Faint, A Place For My Head etc
Though their latest album "Minutes to Midnight" doesen't sound that great. It's cool, yeah... but it soesen't seem like the LP style that all their fans got used to... oh well... still, "What I've done", "In Pieces" etc are great songs!

MoonPrincess24
05-20-2007, 03:33 PM
I love Linkin Park they rock!!!

Sobriquet
05-20-2007, 04:32 PM
I absolutely LOVE Linkin Park! And yes, I've heard that song. n_n

Kira712
05-20-2007, 04:53 PM
I absolutely love Linkin Park, too. IMO Minutes to Midnight isn't their best album, but it's still got some good sounds to it. I'm a huge fan.

Slumber
05-20-2007, 05:22 PM
I only I songs I've heard that I somewhat enjoyed are off of Minutes to Midnight. For that reason, I consider it their best album. :p

Madel5566
05-22-2007, 08:10 AM
Well, I kinda like LP's older songs, because their newer songs seem to lose that kind of unique singing*chester's screaming* and the lyrics are becoming 'warmer'. Kinda wierd nya.

Shadow of nothin
05-22-2007, 08:38 AM
OMG when i hear thier name i Feel a chill

I love the song THE END it's the best and "my december"
and "Points Of Authority" ^^

xoXMizukiXox
06-02-2007, 09:09 PM
love linkin park :] one of my fav bands..
what i've done is really nice, but i prefer their older songs to the ones on "minutes to midnight"

DaRkAnGeL_2919
06-04-2007, 09:58 PM
linkin park roxs my soxs
gawd so corny xD

Eraiza
06-12-2007, 11:27 AM
I've got all of their songs.
But I can say that they've disappointed me with their latest album because of the fact it's soft rock.. I mean on the whole album I can't find the genre NU metal, for which they were so well-known before. So I can say that Meteora and Hybrid Theory were their best albums.
And my fave songs from them are[I'll make a top 3]:
1) In this world [I think that this song+ What I've done are the only ones I like from their latest album]
2) Forgotten [it just pwnz.]
3) Papercut and Hit the floor.

KeokoXxXInuzuka
06-12-2007, 12:11 PM
I love that song! ^^ Linkin Park is awesome!

KeokoXxXInuzuka
06-12-2007, 12:13 PM
I'v heard it! ^^ Linkin Park is awesome! I love all their music

Luck_Sharingan_Sakura
06-12-2007, 12:17 PM
I'm also a big fan!
I Love Them, they're awesome!^_^

GaiSensei
06-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Good stuff

I loved them more in High School, but I still listen to them every now and then.

Sakura-Kinomoto
06-16-2007, 06:55 PM
linkin park is cool. love their song NUmb, breakin the Habit, and IN the End

Anti_Christ
06-19-2007, 02:47 AM
Numb, breaking the habit, What I've done, From the inside, papercut, Somewhere I belong, and Faint.

Good Songs.

Not a fan of Linkin Park though.

Shikon
06-20-2007, 01:01 AM
There's one Fan more. ^^ I just love Linkin Park. Songs are awesome, and I like lyrics really much, too.

Serenith Youkai
06-20-2007, 09:07 AM
I love all of their songs, but mostly the old ones I like more. I'm not sure why I've always liked that song "numb" by LP ^^;

keezy.
07-04-2007, 02:06 AM
I have heard 'One Step Closer' but my favorite songs are:
Numb
In The End
and... well, i like almost all of there songs. those r just my favorites

Hitsugaya389
07-04-2007, 03:18 AM
Linkin park is the best band in this universe!!

Jagan Eye
07-16-2007, 10:16 AM
I own Meteora and its an awesome CD. Awesome band. My favorite song would be What I've Done and Breaking the Habit.

Sesshomarus Bro
07-16-2007, 01:39 PM
Used to be a major fan of them. Still like 'em, but not as much as I used to.
I listen to the stuff on Minutes to Midnight ("Leave Out All The Rest", "Shadow Of The Day", "In Pieces", "In Between", "The Little Things Give You Away") the most. I've started to tire of thier older stuff. "Shadow of the Day" is probably my favorite right now.

Durzo Blint
07-20-2007, 11:58 AM
Thier bast album was Hybrid Theory and that's a fact.....everything after is just "nice stuff".....

♥Maiden.Cookie♥
07-31-2007, 01:44 PM
I really like Linkin Park,they rock and I'm a huge fan too.Meteora and Hybrid Theory were awesome.What I've Done rocks and Faint is so cool!!! ^^

Elvore
08-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Very good band there new sound with minutes to midnight is even better then there old music. I am suprised to see them go political.

Daisuke(han)
09-13-2007, 03:33 PM
I´m a fan of Linkin Park, and my album list only miss one: Minutes to midnight.
Many people say thats the worst album, so what you think? Its good or is just a waste of money?

teed
09-14-2007, 10:00 AM
^Minutes to Midnight IS their worst album. But as for me, I liked the album and bought it. Never thought it was waste of money. It depends on your taste, really. Try listening to their songs from that album and see if you like it or not.

As for the topic: "What I've Done" was a really good song. Except that I was disappointed with their video clip. The same goes with "Bleed it Out".

I'm a huge LP fan. They are my only favourite band. They are the reason I started listening to music in the first place. O_o; I listened to all their albums except Collision Course with Jay Z. My favourite would be their Reanimation album. I love the remixes. Awesome music. (I'm the type who cares about the music more than the lyrics).

Some of my favourite songs be them: P5hing Me A*wy, 1Stp Kloser, Krwlng, Numb, Breaking The Habit, Easier to Run, In Pieces.

.Lovebeat
09-16-2007, 01:58 AM
"What I've done" ... I've heard it like 200 times and it's getting a bit boring.
Linkin' Park is a band I can listen to for like a week and then I'd get sick of them.
I've never really liked Linkin' Park but I still think that they're pretty good.

My favourite song is Numb.

ParaParaJMo
09-16-2007, 02:13 AM
"What I've done" ... I've heard it like 200 times and it's getting a bit boring.
Linkin' Park is a band I can listen to for like a week and then I'd get sick of them.
I've never really liked Linkin' Park but I still think that they're pretty good.

My favourite song is Numb.

Yeah, especially with all those AMVs of Linkin Park is what makes you sick of them. Personally, I don't think they've made a good song since 2002.

.fnhvmnvmv
11-05-2007, 08:34 AM
I love LP too!^^

The Song "Breaking the Habit" is great!...*and chester is sweet!*

i like their diffrent style of music...^^

Ari_86
11-05-2007, 09:24 AM
I like just about all their songs but my favs are:
Numb
In The End.

bya~chan
11-11-2007, 05:31 PM
i still have love for linkin park..even though
everybody doesn't like them anymore 'cause of their new
album...like it no screaming for once^^...
i love the song numb too!!!

Derrick Remon
11-11-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm sorry, but I can listen to "In Pieces" from Minutes to Midnight like, a hundred times. o.o

sanzoku.
11-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Dont like em. I liked em a bit a few years ago but they got way to popular and there everywhere now. Cant stand it.

Derrick Remon
11-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Reason Why some people don't like them because (If you listen to some songs) they get into politics, and we know what happens after that... ><

Bragi
11-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Yep, its a great song. Its also on the Transformers OST ( I love that Movie ).
Great band... Great songs...http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/winterchill99/Emoticons/gawi.gif

Infinita
11-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Thier one of my favorite bands. I love thier songs but not enough to listen to them over and over again. LOL ^^

Cheza-WolfGirl
11-14-2007, 06:23 AM
I love linkin park, but the songs on their most recent album.. well I didn't really like em, what Ive done is a pretty good song, but Ive heard it way to many times ^^ still love em though

Amilian
11-18-2007, 01:54 PM
Loved them so hard, but man.. They just got things wrond with their last album, they lost their "magic touch" wich made me feel so darn good..

Bleed it out was the only song I actually liked a bit from MTM, the rest sucked in my eyes..

CLiMAX
11-21-2007, 10:15 PM
hai hai

they are rock

i like them ^^

Snowscala_Xx
11-21-2007, 10:21 PM
LP is the best band ever.. i know that i've heard other artist better tha nthem, but Lp has more great songs. and chester b. is by far the best performer on stage ever to live.. he sounds great on and off the stage. =].. "from the inside" is my all time fav. song.. And BTW the concert [projeckt revolutioo] at NC was awsome =].

Kanjoudakai_Ira
11-29-2007, 07:57 AM
Ah....Linkin Park...reminds me of the days in which i used to hate everyone and everything and used to be a loser.I still kinda like them,i like their aggressive style.

Assassin of Konoha
12-17-2007, 09:31 AM
my friend just got me started on them, I LOVE them!! my favorite album is definatley Hybrid Theory though. MY FAVORITE SONG, HANDS DOWN!! IN THE END!!!!! I also like What I've Done, Papercut, Numb, and Crawling! Those are my top faves right now.

kagomei
12-17-2007, 12:33 PM
i used to have a cd of linken park i think an old one a month ago then my mom took my cd player and my radio so i havent herd no music in like a month :(

Caelus
12-17-2007, 01:34 PM
I used to like them, like every other teen, when they first came out. Now I just think they're kinda trash -shrug-

Snarf103
12-26-2007, 03:42 AM
yeah , linkin park rocks :D ! although i think minutes to midnight wasnt a very good album except for a few songs :(

jewel2sparkle
12-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Linkin Park is seriously awesome. I love most of their stuff...(won't go on to name songs...)

Obebe
12-28-2007, 08:06 AM
I don't get it I didn't really like their Hybrid Theory album that much at all.. but meteora and reanimation were good, i think their best songs are Crawling, In The End and Shadow of the day. I don't know what it is but i dont really like numb O.o

kale
02-06-2008, 05:59 PM
OMG! LINKIN PARK! i like bleed it out, what i've done, and numb! i listen to them so much i know almost all the words to all the songs! is that bad?

inOue
02-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Loved them so hard, but man.. They just got things wrond with their last album, they lost their "magic touch" wich made me feel so darn good..

love them.. but yeah.. the latest album was so not like them.. :closedeye
when i was listening to MTM, even my sister reacted, "are you sure that's LP??"

tsukino_329
02-07-2008, 02:40 AM
Linkin park is a cool band,
I like "Shadow of the day" the most.

Gaarademon
02-07-2008, 08:10 AM
I like their old stuff better
mainly Hybrid Theory
it's actually the very first CD I ever owned.
....I shot it with a BB Gun when I heard their new stuff

kaori_tenshi
02-22-2008, 06:09 PM
Linkin Park is an old favorite of mine! Been a fan of them for years!

Crawling is my all time favorite song! x3

Moonlight_Serenade
02-22-2008, 06:24 PM
I Love Linkin Park!
My Favorite Songs Are "Bleed It Out", "Shadow of the Day", && "Papercut"!

Memento Mori
02-22-2008, 07:17 PM
I really only liked "In The End". That's basically it. Everything else, I'd rather be listening to something else.

ZeianStar
02-25-2008, 03:46 PM
I just heard of Linkin' Park two months ago. I've heard the song "A place of my head" and "crawlin". Awesome band. Almost everyone likes expect old ppl. Because Linkin' Park is into Rock mostly.

narunaru
02-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Linkin Park is one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, band ever.

Hautalken
03-03-2008, 12:18 AM
Linkin park's gr*! I love that video of what i've done. Its supposed to be on global warming or something rite? well yea. and there's points of authority too!

Tempest Valkura
03-11-2008, 10:33 PM
They were the first band I ever got into hardcore. I know all their old songs. (I love "From the Inside," "Cure for the Itch," and "Nobody's Listening") I only really like two of their new songs though. I like "Bleed it Out" and "What I've Done." I don't much care for the rest.

dEmn
03-13-2008, 06:58 PM
My fave.. song is *Papercut*. .

Chaos Proxy
03-13-2008, 07:01 PM
It used to be one of my favorite bands about three years ago.
Now they seem too soft and whiny. x_x

Perpetual Specter
03-23-2008, 08:41 PM
Hmmm....I liked Linkin Park's ealier songs best like With You and Papercut. Their newer songs seem to be getting well....depressing and rather seem to provoke suicidal thoughts in a sense.

inOue
03-23-2008, 09:08 PM
i like them.. especially in hybrid theory and meteora.. minutes to midnight.. i don't know.. it's not something i'll want to hear over and over again.. i like what i've done, though.. >.<

JuicedUp
04-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Linkin Park is a good band for those of you who find the right times to angst. And it's perfectly fine; we all need some times where we need to vent our frustrations and troubles.

I prefer the songs QWERTY (live version is absolutely amazing compared to the tame studio version), Numb, and What I've Done.

-Kitsune-
05-24-2008, 02:34 PM
Overall, Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands but I have a severe dislike for most of their newer material. They were good back when they released Hybrid Theory and Meteora but their new stuff just lost the energy that their previous songs had. I know all the songs from Hybrid Theory and Meteora and own both CD's but I dont plan on buying Minutes to Midnight.

My favorite songs of theirs are "In the End", "A place for my head", "Papercut", "Hit the Floor", and "Somewhere I belong"

Yuki Atsuma
05-24-2008, 03:30 PM
I am a big fan of Linkin park, i love all their songs and albums. I spend all day listening to their songs, LP is awesome.

law~
06-09-2008, 02:35 PM
i used to like them on their very first years, but then got bored... everything sound the same and well.... >.<

but now i started liking them again

LaranaSarahLei
06-14-2008, 04:40 PM
I LOVE Lincoln Park.

Fav songs: In the End and Bleed it Out

suzumi
06-29-2008, 11:54 AM
I first started liking Linkin Park when my brother bought Hybrid Theory and listened to it day in and day out, and I've stuck with them since. I love Chester's voice!! That guy can really sing, and not just all the shouting that alot of guys that I know seem to love...

My favorite songs are "Numb", "My December", "Crawling", and "Breaking the Habit (go Gonzo!!)". Off of their new album I like "Shadow of the Day" and "What I've Done" best.

Happi Giraffe!
06-29-2008, 01:23 PM
another linkin park fan here. minutes to midnight may not be their best work, but they have so many great songs that are masterpieces for my ears!

my favorites are:
breaking the habit
shadow of the day
what i've done
papercut
in the end
numb

Bloodiedcrescent666
07-17-2008, 06:46 PM
I totally love Linkin Park. I like their music as well as their old. I only have metora but am hoping to get minutes to midnight. I think my favorite old song is Faint. I listen to that so much!!! Of course, I like numb and a few others too. I think their music is good.

Happi Giraffe!
07-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Linkin Park. aaah, a great band indeed. their songs are awesome.

mississippibaby
07-18-2008, 04:27 PM
im a huge huge fan of theirs i love all their songs and i plan on going to their concert. and chester is kind of hot.

Diocletian
07-18-2008, 07:32 PM
I don't have a problem with them,but it's annoying to see so many AMV's w/ Linkin park that don't add up

╬Karami Mew~Meow
09-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Not one of my fav bands, But I like their songs ^^

xXSpazzyXx
09-10-2008, 03:20 PM
LP has been, is, and always will be one of my fave bands!!! I can actually play "Faint" and "Bleed It Out" on drums while doing Mike's verses...

Emo_Fox
11-03-2008, 10:30 PM
linkin park rocks the hell!!!!^_^

hitohikamisoul777
12-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Okay, here's the deal. I was a likin-head for a VERY looong time until they embarked on a little project called MtM, on which they made us wait for too loong for 1 song that I liked. Hybrid theory and Meteora were 90% successes with me, which is REALLY rare, so I got psyched when MTM came out, only to listen to it and feel like I just wasted about half an hour in doing so.

I really hope they use shinoda for more than 2 songs, cuz he is like 1/3rd of their draw for me, the lead singer is really good, especially when he's with shinoda and then their music is the last third. 66% IS NOT PASSING EXCEPT IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THROWING AWAY 33% OF YOUR SUCCESS FORMULA IS A QUICK WAY TO FAIL ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

_ʚϊɞ_x°Strαbısmus°x_ʚϊɞ_
12-24-2008, 08:35 AM
Well actually i am not into this band now and i think they even suck now -_-"

When i used to listen to them i liked the songs faint , breaking the habit and figure o.9 but one thing i would say...

one song named "My december" still is in my mind and it will always be. Really a special song for me.

la_lazy_ninja_princess
12-24-2008, 09:40 AM
OMG cyber angel me too!!!! i luv them! their songs rocks!!! yay!!

Gjallarhorn
12-24-2008, 02:00 PM
**If your reason for it being a special song is because of some guy then you fail. It sickens me to know that people dedicate songs to others and see songs as "theirs", especially in their pathetic relationships.

What's wrong with finding personal identification with a song? Is that not a great part of what makes music great in one's own eyes?

Free Gear
01-04-2009, 08:37 AM
i love linkin park!

Shia_san
01-04-2009, 10:58 AM
I love linkin park! my 2 fav. songs are what i've done and leave out all the rest :]

skinnyp
01-07-2009, 09:34 PM
LOVE EM! I saw them both times they came to my city. I actually don't mind MtM, though I wish it had more of Mike on there. He's pretty awesome at rapping and i liked their whole nu metal sound thing they had before

Free Gear
01-10-2009, 06:01 AM
All the songs were mike doesnt sing are the best but i still like LP

inOue
01-10-2009, 07:00 AM
have i replied in this thread yet?
well, just in case.. i'm a fan.. but i like their previous albums more.. >.<

ClaYhOkEn!!!
01-10-2009, 05:59 PM
ummm....i don't like them at all really. I mean sure they have good sound sometimes, but they are to emo and Winnie to be in my liking of music

Mewsic
01-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Kya~Well I think there a good band...I like the song"What I've done "the most though...o.o

Razh
01-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Their new song was good but I think their previous songs were a whole lot better. But still, it all depends on my mood when I listen to it.

milkymanga
01-11-2009, 04:40 PM
I really like Linkin Park, and I have for a few years now. The only negative thing I have to say is about their newer music. It's just all very disappointing :(

.Miki~
01-18-2009, 02:05 AM
dont like them as much as i used to, but dont get me wrong, okay band. i like faint

Roxas_mack
01-18-2009, 02:10 AM
some one told me that chester broke his vocal chords so the band aint gona be no more cus he cant sing is that true?

therewasatime
01-30-2009, 08:19 PM
pretty good band

Free Gear
02-02-2009, 02:18 PM
i think the best album is MINUTES OF MIDNIGHT

Teddie
02-22-2009, 08:52 AM
I used to really like this band, Still do; but not as much. =l I'm not really into their new music. The old songs they created were better; But Mike Shinoda is awesome.

BleachHime
02-26-2009, 10:48 PM
The song "What I've Done" by Linkin Park is my favorite song! It has so much meaning and just makes so much sense! It made me cry because it shows all the things people have done to mess up the world and someone needs to wake up, realize what we've done, and fix it. It's very moving and can really hit you right there (your heart). It also kinda makes you feel guilty in a way...Great song from a great group. Most of their songs just rule. GO LINKIN PARK!!! I haven't listened to them in a while but I still love them. (^^)V

Oh, and I love Chester Bennington. He has a great voice and is adorable!!!!

TheDumbening
02-26-2009, 11:16 PM
I hate this band

they would be slightly better if they were more like this
http://i41.tinypic.com/2bqmbq.png

CrystalAce
03-22-2009, 04:06 AM
The only two songs that I've liked of Linkin Park so far are, "In The End" and "Numb".

Truly great songs! And only because of these two songs, I like this band.

Miya
03-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Lincoln park has done nothing good for this world. I mean, I don't mean to offend any of you fans out there, but I would venture to say that they are the worst thing ever to happen in music since gangster rap.
It's just a bunch of guys being angry, making other people angry. It's pretty useless.

tsujigiri15
03-22-2009, 07:24 PM
Lincoln park has done nothing good for this world. I mean, I don't mean to offend any of you fans out there, but I would venture to say that they are the worst thing ever to happen in music since gangster rap.
It's just a bunch of guys being angry, making other people angry. It's pretty useless.

Ooh, Id say thats pretty harsh. At least by the standards of a lot of metal. And besides, linkin park often gets me long distances running, when Im late and have to make up time...

My favourite songs are papercut, and in the end - I think they can actually help me unwind, when I am angry - its like channeling emotions through the music. Which may occasionally extend to spontaneous headbanging in my own room. Maybe

Magical Soul
03-22-2009, 07:28 PM
Numb, In the end, What i've done and Breaking the habit are my faves...

Miya
03-22-2009, 11:22 PM
Ooh, Id say thats pretty harsh. At least by the standards of a lot of metal. And besides, linkin park often gets me long distances running, when Im late and have to make up time...

My favourite songs are papercut, and in the end - I think they can actually help me unwind, when I am angry - its like channeling emotions through the music. Which may occasionally extend to spontaneous headbanging in my own room. Maybe

I guess that's true. Art is always what you make of it. I guess metal just isn't my groove. Although Mastodon made a concept album about Moby Dick, and that's pretty cool in it's own right.
I used to be pretty into rage music in my younger days, but I don't think my psyche was strong enough to take it. Maybe that's why I'm a little bitter at it.

~Rose~
03-29-2009, 06:03 AM
ummm....i don't like them at all really. I mean sure they have good sound sometimes, but they are to emo and Winnie to be in my liking of music

If they are "Too emo and winnie" for you. Then what kind of music do you like??

XtremeKakashi
03-29-2009, 11:15 AM
I used to love Linkin Park but when they started Remixing songs with Jay-Z i could not be bothered with them anymore

FLASH-X
03-29-2009, 11:25 AM
i think LP sucks hard

Anime Forum
03-29-2009, 01:43 PM
I love the band Linkin Park and my favorite song from their band is the song "in the end" I was watching it on youtube not too long ago.

DarkMoonPrince
03-29-2009, 01:46 PM
I like them, But not as much as i did a few years ago.

daft
04-02-2009, 12:31 PM
I like'em. Their first album was enough for me.

Amarhyllis
04-03-2009, 11:47 AM
They're good, I like them.
Whenever I'm in the mood for some english (instead of my usual J-Pop/J-Rock/Eurobeat) I'll pop in some Linkin Park.
My favorite song by them is "Breaking the Habit." Loved the lyrics, the melody,and the music video was awesome too.

Not hardcore into them, just a casual fan.

Dr. Evil
04-08-2009, 10:55 AM
They're pretty good. I think I got some songs on my iPod. Yep, "Somewhere I Belong", "Leave Out all the Rest", and "In the End".

lowellgallagher
04-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Linkin Park The BEST!!! I love all their songs! ;)

Crystal Rain
04-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Im craze for their song what i done.
Plus a few others. I can relate to
some of the songs. my friend gave
me cd and i listen to like all the time.

Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara
04-17-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm a huge Linkin Park fan! Has anybody heard their new song 'What I've done'? It rocks like all their other songs!^_^

oh yes. I luv them. ^_^
I like 'Shadow of the Day' by them and 'Leave out all the Rest' is also good. awe heck, all their songs are the shizznizit. xDD [my word haha]

Mewsic
04-17-2009, 09:22 PM
I've listened to that song, I think it pretty good ^^

Sashikizu
04-21-2009, 05:19 PM
I like their rock stuff, I defiently lost respect for them when they joined up with that rapper and put out an album that was like a hybrid or rock and rap... but i despise rap with every fiber of my being... so... yea. They will never be on top of my favorite list again as they used to be. =/

mstrmnd48
04-24-2009, 10:11 PM
i like the song Leave Out All The Rest.

Dr. Evil
04-27-2009, 12:50 PM
I used to love Linkin Park but when they started Remixing songs with Jay-Z i could not be bothered with them anymore

THANK YOU! Someone FINALLY said it!:awe:
Someone finall got the courage to say what we all think!

Rein*
04-27-2009, 01:35 PM
I like their rock stuff, I defiently lost respect for them when they joined up with that rapper and put out an album that was like a hybrid or rock and rap... but i despise rap with every fiber of my being... so... yea. They will never be on top of my favorite list again as they used to be. =/

I likeall there workplus i give them props forthe hybrid stuff because it shows that their creativity and talent is limitless

Rem Nightfall
04-27-2009, 02:57 PM
I like Hybrid Theory man. That was a good album. I like Linkin Park only cause when I was going through some of my issues man there songs spoke to me because that was what I was going through. They spoke to me and I continue to love them because they continue to speak about what I have felt and or went through.

Gibby-chan
05-08-2009, 10:02 AM
They are awesome! I own all of their CDs and they can be heard blaring at 2 in the morning in my room on weekends ;-)

The burning mockingjay
05-14-2009, 07:10 PM
They're my favorite band. I love the songs shadow of the day and what i've done. ^_^

Cobra Commander
05-16-2009, 03:05 AM
I didn't have a problem with them till they worked with Jay Z. If he's not involved, they're alright. I prefer heavier things, though.

DarkMoonPrince
05-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Linkin Park Is a pretty good band to me, They're just not being that much creative like before.

agiup
05-21-2009, 02:26 AM
my favorite in linkin park is their first album!! yeah i also like thier following album but im more into their 1st album hahaha

Seta Souji
05-21-2009, 02:30 AM
Theres a new song called New Divide for the Transformers 2 movie. They also used it for the trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRmcwstfBBM

agiup
05-22-2009, 04:49 AM
really? hmm i tried to look and listen to it... hahha

High Risk
05-23-2009, 09:52 AM
For me, LP is like one of those guilty pleasures from the past. I don't like them now, but I do recall liking them when I was like 11 or 12, and for that I feel very guilty. I think that's how a lot of people my age feel towards them.

_-Anonymous-_
05-23-2009, 11:28 AM
I used to love lp when i first heard it ....

later my brother introduced me to COB and Metalica.

LP not that good .. for me that is.