they do have great songs like
>>welcome to the black parade
>>famous last words**
>>i dont love you
>>cancer

you should try hearing the famous last words.. it is cool

Hitsugaya389
04-21-2007, 07:22 AM
i love their songs!!! they make my kinda depressed though....

Neko~Dreamer
04-21-2007, 01:28 PM
I like MCR very much, they really rock!
The first song that i've listened and the first video that I've seen is "Welcome to the Black Parade" and I just love it ^ ^ It's absolutely super!
Although I like very much the song "The Ghost of You", "I don't love you" ( the video is fine too ), Helena, Famous Last Words etc Especially the lyrics, are great!
I also like the band's name, it's original *_*

Masali
04-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Used to hate them, now I think they're ok. The songs that get publicity are THE worst songs that they make. Being "I'm not Okay" which sucks, "Helena" which is probably their worst song ever, "Black Parade" which is catchy but overrated. The only song that get's hype that's actually okay is "The Ghost of You". Anyway, I think the Black Parade is much better, musically, then 3 cheers for sweet revenge (which was crap). Teenagers is a great song off of Black Parade, has that really "Johnny B. Good" Chuck Berry guitar type feel. Famous last words is OK, but it's not THAT good. All and All, this band has SOME trace amount of talent but that gets overlooked by it's obnoxious and sickeningly annoying fan-base (being you).

My favorite songs are probably "I don't love you", "Cancer", "Mama", "Thank you for the Venom" and "Cemetery Drive"

threekings
04-26-2007, 01:57 PM
My Chemical Romance totally rocks. :banghead: :angry1: :band2: :dancing: :rollt:

Hellsing-Rules
04-26-2007, 02:13 PM
i luv all of those songs there the best dont forget cancer =) the song

.Lovebeat
04-30-2007, 06:34 PM
I've loved MCR ever since I heard "Helena" and I fancy the album "Three cheers for my Sweet Revenge" rather than "The Black parade". I haven't heard any song from the first though... I think the song "Welcome to the black Parade" WAS awesome... until it got soo overrrated. I can hear it EVERYWHERE and just can't avoid it...
Favourite songs:
Helena
Cemetery Drive
The Sharpest Lives

soulrls
04-30-2007, 10:51 PM
I like My chemical romance. But I do find it annoying that everyone thinks it's so stereotypically "emo" to like the band.
Anyway, my favorite songs by them are probably "you know what they do to guys like us in prison" and "helena".

hcsurfer25
04-30-2007, 10:59 PM
It took me forever to figure out who sang the song The Black Parade!?!?!? But yes, I will also agree, it is freakin awesome!!!!!

http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_854074636baeb588b0.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=9745)

It is definetly blowing up, litterally!!!!

Neko Yasha
05-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Yeah, my favorite song by MCR is Famous Last Words. However, I also like I'm Not Okay, and Helena.

Steee'heven
05-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Greatest songs-

"I'm Not Okay"
"Famous Last Words"
"Welcome to the Black Parade"

LeTombassador
05-15-2007, 02:27 PM
one of my favourite bands atm, gonna see em live this summer \,,/ i prefer the old albums more than the new one, three cheers for sweet revenge probs the best album i know ;)

Chikane
05-15-2007, 02:49 PM
MCR's good..I'm not exactly a big fan, but yeah.. I do like some of their songs. My favorite is "Demolition Lovers"

Scarlet Wings
05-16-2007, 02:48 PM
one of my favourite bands atm, gonna see em live this summer \,,/
...People better not actually be doing devil horns at these shows.

~SakuraHaruno~
05-18-2007, 05:24 PM
MCR rules!

PyroManiac87
05-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Their first and third cds were the best EVER. Three Cheers was slightly ok. Only a few songs were good on that one.

Fivetail_Uzimaki
05-29-2007, 05:45 PM
Although I feel that I should feel a little offended 'cause I am a big My Chemical Romance fan, I'm not. Actually, my fav. Chemical Romance song is Helena, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), Welcome To The Black Parade and Famous Last words.

Dream_Empress
05-29-2007, 06:30 PM
I am not a fan and for some what good reason. I guess many people who like them like them for some good reasons. I do happen to enjoy their image but their songs are not my cup of tea. My brother however adores them amongst other similar bands. It is kind of funny cause he would attack me for liking things that were gothic and dark... Yet MCR carries a lot of that image that he hated before. I never understood his change.

*shrugs*

I guess they are better then most.

Masali
05-29-2007, 09:31 PM
one of my favourite bands atm, gonna see em live this summer \,,/ i prefer the old albums more than the new one, three cheers for sweet revenge probs the best album i know ;)

I hear they're horrid live.

smile1010
05-29-2007, 09:53 PM
I used to like them.
Then they came up with there new album
now they suck..

NiesaxShiori
06-01-2007, 07:21 PM
mcr are good..but i only like certain their song..like helena..ghost of you.. and i'm used yo love welcome to black parade but..not now.. idunno..mybe boring?
but i really love 'i dont love you'

Dengaku
06-16-2007, 12:03 PM
They're my favorite band. My fav songs are:
Welcome to the Black Parade
Famous Last Words
To The End
Cemetery Drive

Ryth
06-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Hate them, hate them, hate them. Three Cheers was garbage. The Black Parade has terrible lyrics and musically just rips off Queen, David Bowie, and Pink Floyd's The Wall. Pure ****.

Clawdia
06-16-2007, 02:30 PM
First MCR song I ever heard-Teenagers. I about killed myself laughing, and then I sent it to my friend, and she couldn't stop laughing either. Then we both learned the lyrics and starting singing it whenever to whoever. xDD She doesn't seem to be interested in any of their other songs, though, but I'll listen to them if I get a chance. House of Wolves is another favorite of mine.

animefreak_idiot
06-16-2007, 02:31 PM
my chemical romance is alright but i dont like how gerard wayde (i think that's how you spell his name) colors his hair. he never should have cut it or colored it blonde. besides, he just colored it back to black.
<=\

~*Dizzy*~
06-16-2007, 05:29 PM
I liked MCR's song Mama, and House Of Wolves. And Thank You For The Venom on their first CD.

Ryth
06-16-2007, 06:42 PM
And Thank You For The Venom on their first CD.
Second CD. Thank Your For The Venom was on their second album Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, their first came out in 2002 called I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love.

Masali
06-16-2007, 10:46 PM

Quoting myself here. I have since realised that I heard wrong. They're decent live. Much better than they were a couple years ago.

Anti_Christ
06-19-2007, 02:35 AM
Ah, MCR...not the big fan.
I like the song Helena and I don't love you.
Good songs...

But not the biggest fan.

Zhafhiey
06-22-2007, 07:26 AM
I just HAD to reply in this thread because I'm a hardcore MCR fan!

I'm not like those fangirls who scream "AHHH! I want your babies!" though, but I love them, for a reason.

I love old timers like The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You and Cemetery Drive. These songs mainly because of the tune.

Helena is my most favourite because of who it was dedicated to and why. Just touches me so much.

I do love the rest of the songs very much. Its just so catchy and nice. And remember, they each have a reason.

I love the way the band's song lyrics have changed my life and set an impact on it so much. It changed me into such a better person.

What Gerard Way (frontman) has gone through in his life to be what he is today even more adds to the reasons why I love MCR so much. From a drug addict and to being sober is a very hard path indeed, but he succeeded and I salute him for that.

They sing according to how they feel, and the reasons behind each song they make just leaves me awestruck and speechless.

They've changed my life through such violently-shaped songs, yet, the message they give out, if you give them a chance and research, is so wonderful.

No words can describe how good this band is, or how much they've changed me. Maybe this is too vague, but its awesome.

orihime-san
06-22-2007, 07:36 AM
yah...I like that songs...and the hair of gerard way is ugly...i hate that color...I like the color black...^_^...

Zhafhiey
06-22-2007, 07:56 AM
I don't really care about Gerard's hair colour :happy:

Even if it's PINK with GREEN highlights, he would still be the man that inspired me.

But yes, of course, who doesn't prefer Gerard's black hairstyle? Even though I prefer it, it still doesn't matter, as long as he still is who I know him to be. :laugh:

The Governator
06-22-2007, 09:30 AM
My Chemical Romance to me are mediocre, ok, nothing good. they have not produced an album to date where I like all the songs on, I like some of the songs of each album, and its only like by a very slim line.

black26
06-22-2007, 09:46 AM
i like MCR ! they really rocks
they song is really cool

their album is really good!

Tsuna Kadiri
06-22-2007, 10:22 AM
I've never liked them. And not because it's 'cool' for the music fanatics to bash on the new alternative wave of bands like Panic! or Fall Out Boy or whatever. I genuinely don't like their music.

Zhafhiey
06-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Well, many people have different tastes, and as for me, what made me like them was not the sound of their music, but actually the message behind it.

Pleiades
06-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Howdy ^^. I LOVE MCR. They are the best and my favourite song is "Welcome to the Black Parade" <3

Sobriquet
06-22-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm not a huge fan of My Chemical Romance. However, I think they're okay. =3

Zhafhiey
06-23-2007, 04:17 AM
The only thing about MCR that I am disappointed about is that they never thought of coming to SEA countries.

♥Maiden.Cookie♥
07-31-2007, 01:58 PM
I LOVE MCR lol XD,they rock and they are my fave band.I really like all their albums.These songs are their best for me:

-Helena
-I'm not okay (I promise)
-Welcome to the Balck Parade
-Teenagers
-Famous Last Words
-Disenchanted

Big fan lol,can't control myself when I hear their name! ^^

Elvore
08-01-2007, 10:55 AM
There Ameircan and yeah i have there cd black parade very good and dark which was good for the cd

splark23
08-01-2007, 11:15 AM
mcr are really really good. i first heard welcome to the black parade, and then got really into them. what i don't like is the way that people who havn't heard them say that they hate them cos they are "emo".

DarkMoonPrince
08-01-2007, 11:19 AM
MCR are pretty good, but i don't really listen much to their new album..

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
08-05-2007, 10:14 PM
MCR certainly isn't the worst. I can barely stand they're newest album, but everything before that was pretty good. But I really can't stand people who bash them because they want to be cool. Like Tsuna said, I don't like people who bash new-wave bands.

G3n3siS
08-23-2007, 07:58 PM
i love mcr they really rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im their biggest fan

Ari_86
08-23-2007, 08:41 PM
I love them!! They ROCK!!!!!! The songs Welcome To The Black Parade and Teenagers are my favorite.

Interpreter
08-24-2007, 05:42 AM
I love them a lot!

I think I seem to like almost all their songs....

BJRMuffin
08-31-2007, 11:58 AM
my chemical romance is alright but i dont like how gerard wayde (i think that's how you spell his name) colors his hair. he never should have cut it or colored it blonde. besides, he just colored it back to black.
<=\

Its Gerard Way.
I LOVE MCR!! :D
there my favourite band :]
(in no order)My fave songs are:
- Our Lady Of Sorrows
- Thank You For The Venom
- The Sharpest lives
- Famous Last Words
- Cancer
- Demolition Lovers
- Helena
- Ghost Of You
- House Of Wolves
- Blood
- Cemetery Drive
- I'm Not okay
- Teenagers
- Vampires Will Never Hurt You
- its not a fashion statement, its a deathwish
- Give 'em hell kid
- Mama
- Hang 'em High

Spiffy!
10-19-2007, 10:33 PM
My Chemical Romance is awesome! I saw them twice in concert and both times they were great.
I hate how people think I'm emo JUST because I say I like bands like My Chemical Romance. I certainly don't act emo. ;D
I like pretty much every song by them, but some songs have gotten old like "Welcome to the black parade" and "Famous last words" because people would play them so much and everyone at school suddenly 'loved' MCR and chose their songs as Song of the Week at school. *angry eye twitch*
lol Excuse me, but for some reason the situation really annoys me.

Hell Kaiser Ryo
10-23-2007, 07:28 PM
My favorite band for their first two albums.

Steee'heven
10-23-2007, 07:42 PM
Fantastic band. Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge is my favorite album by far.

Live? Meh, they're ok. I have a couple tracks of them live and some are REALLY good and some not so much. Famous Last Words live is better than the original imo. So yeah, MCR is teh rocks.

Jose
11-07-2007, 05:27 PM
i love their songs!!! they make my kinda depressed though

Darken_dragon
11-08-2007, 10:19 AM
My chem rocks- nothing more to say really. I love 'Vampires will never hurt you'. I just hope people know more then one or two songs before going around saying they're their favorite band. That happened to Panic at the disco when they came out- me, I like to get the cd before making a statement. XD

Dengaku
11-23-2007, 04:29 PM
They rock. The Black Parade has to be my favorite album, with "The Sharpest Lives" as my favorite song.

IchigoLightNarutoInuyEd
11-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Like, MCR rocks! i love Hellena, & Teenagers is my favoriot song =].

Interpreter
12-01-2007, 03:07 AM
By the way, they're coming to malaysia for their concert! ^^ its in december! ^^ hehe, forgot the exact date for the moment. -_-;;

MY CHEM ROCKS~~~

~Troublesome Woman~
01-30-2008, 08:19 PM

They were the first band I ever went to see, and I absolutely adored the concert. Gerard is a really good showman, the music was great, and the effects were awesome. Not only that, but the tickets were actually affordable (zomg, yes)! That being said, I only went to see them in November - they were, and still are, the only band I've ever been to see live, so I don't have much to compare them with. Nonetheless, I had loads of fun, and I'm very glad I went.

I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love isn't a particularly good album. There are a couple of decent tracks, but I can't say it struck me as the best thing ever to hit the musical world. Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge was slightly better: there were more good tracks, and the quality of the music had definitely improved. Their latest album, The Black Parade, actually happens to be my favourite album of all time. I like every single track on it, and some of the songs I really, really enjoy. So I think they're definitely improving as they go on.

~*Red*~
01-30-2008, 08:40 PM
My favourite songs from MCR are "Blood", "Cancer", "The End" and "Famous Last Words". I think they're probably one of the best bands around today.

Asriel
01-30-2008, 09:19 PM
That is so true and Deprsessing music just rocks anyway!Also if you really want to hear depressing music check out Within Temptation,in my opinion there better,MCR is just as Sweet!

Spiffy!
01-30-2008, 11:01 PM
^ Ahh, Within Temptation! Funny how you mentioned them, because I'm listening to them right now actually. lol They are a very good band as well.

My Chemical Romance has been one of my absolute favorite bands since 7th grade. Their guitarist, Frank Iero, inspired me to try and learn guitar. XD I'm gonna do it I swear!!
I've gone and seen them twice, with plenty of persuasion on my part. o_O;;; ( dad doesn't like me going to concerts *rolls eyes ) They are really amazing live IMO. The second time I saw them, it was at projekt revolution. I was looking forward to them the most. The bands at the festival were pretty good live overall, but I think MCR outshined them by far. But that's probably just because I'm a huge fan. hahaha

flickfan82x
02-01-2008, 04:33 PM
I'm from New Jersey (their home state) & like MOST people for Jersey I really don't care about them. When I came home for the holidays I went to see this band called Bouncing Souls & the guitarist from MCR frankie was there....it was cool....

kale
02-17-2008, 09:27 AM
i love teenagers, welcome to the black parade, and the ghost of you
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ROCKS!!!!!!

Masali
02-18-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm from New Jersey (their home state) & like MOST people for Jersey I really don't care about them. When I came home for the holidays I went to see this band called Bouncing Souls & the guitarist from MCR frankie was there....it was cool....

Well, at least they got their hands on the talented one. The other one is kind of craps. The drummer has some balls, though.

Tayuya+
02-18-2008, 02:04 AM
I love MCR :3 Some people make fun of me for it, calling me emo and whatever, but they're a great band nonetheless! ^_^

kaori_tenshi
02-22-2008, 06:47 PM
They use to be great! After the Welcome to the black parade album came out...it all went down hill I think...

Helena is my all time favorite along with teenagers and ghost of you. x3

Setosan
02-22-2008, 10:50 PM
IMO, The Black Parade was their best album. A dark concept album heavily influenced by Pink Floyd's The Wall and Queen. Their other stuff was more eh and not that great, but The Black Parade is the best of their abilities as a band, and Geard Way as a song writer. I saw them live and they kicked ***.

.-Himura-Kenshin-.
02-24-2008, 07:50 PM
I will say that I don't like them for many reasons.

1) To Emotional for my taste
2) Just never liked their lead singer

A band must have a good lead singer for me to listen to them : /

Asriel
02-24-2008, 08:22 PM
I love MCR.

My favs are
Welcome to the black Parade
Helena
Venom and much much more.

Uhh yeah there songs can be depressing but really thats just why i like them,Plus they just rock anyway.

Gaarademon
02-25-2008, 10:46 AM
They would be good if they didnt have a lead singer thats all I'm saying
cant stand the guys voice

Setosan
02-25-2008, 11:20 AM
I will say that I don't like them for many reasons.

1) To Emotional for my taste
2) Just never liked their lead singer

A band must have a good lead singer for me to listen to them : /

Same thing with me until I heard the Black Parade. It isn't emo like their last two albums, its more about death in a sense of his father dying of cancer. It's a great album, I would recomend for you to at least listen to it.

dEmn
03-13-2008, 06:13 AM
They're really good band.. my most favorite songs is *Dead* and *Vampires..*

Haruhi_fan224
03-28-2008, 10:21 PM
i love MCR! i love every song by them. my fave album would have to be Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.

Cloud.
04-08-2008, 04:03 PM
I'm a huge MCR fan, I'm part of the MCRmy.

Loved pretty much every track on Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, 90% of The Black Parade, and a lot of their early stuff from I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love. People call them emo trash, but whatever, I really like their music. They've become my favorite band because their the first band where I've listened to nearly every song they've made and loved almost all of them.

Plus, their from Newark, New Jersey. I'm from Rahway, New Jersey, and the two are like 15-20 minutes apart so their pretty much hometown boys.

Kiishim Silhou
04-08-2008, 05:10 PM
My Chemical Romance has got to be one of my favorite bands. I love their songs and lyrics.
I don't really find there songs depressing or emo.
I think they make fun of death instead, but that's just me. Teenagers makes me laugh, heh.
Fav songs:
The Sharpest Lives
I Don't Love You
Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Both of Us

And well, all of there songs are great.

KazuYuki
04-10-2008, 04:32 PM
my chemical romance rocks i really and totally like them. they are really cool

AnkoMitarashi
04-10-2008, 06:39 PM
I only like MCR. Don't love them enough to be an obessed fanatic. Like, they changed a bit. I really like their old stuff much better than now but I'm still a fan since I look forward to what the band is coming up with next.

DynastyxFell
04-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Used to love them. Bullets was my favourite album, Revenge coming in a very close second. Parade, though it had a few good songs (Teenagers, Mama) isn't really my cup of tea.

shikamaruscutie
04-18-2008, 08:25 PM
they rox my sox

Yuki_Cross
05-04-2008, 10:20 PM
My Chemical Romance is a band from the Gods i love all of their music with a passsion.

Cloud.
05-07-2008, 11:34 PM
I can't wait for their 4th album. At this very moment, I'm listening to "I Never Told What I Do For a Living", from their Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge album. I've worn out their songs like crazy.

Oracle
05-08-2008, 12:06 AM
I used to like them, not not very much anymore. Although, my favourite song from them is " Teenagers ".

Drifter Uk
05-20-2008, 06:03 AM
mcr are good. my favourite song is definitely famous last words, that or blood (that random song on the end of the black parade album)

-Kitsune-
05-24-2008, 02:25 PM
MCR is a pretty good band but they are not really my favorite. However, I really like their song "I'm not Okay (I promise)" and "Welcome to the Black Parade"