PDA

View Full Version : Xenosaga Episode3

Nerojuno
04-20-2007, 08:21 AM
Hey wats up every one i was wonder if any one could fill me in a little on xenosaga episode 3, ive beaten the first 2 and i was gettin ready to buy the 3rd when i relized it might not be worth it because episode 2 battle system was so gay and im afraid this one might be worse so could ya fill me in a little thnx:)

Luzifer
04-21-2007, 12:30 AM
Its much better, trust me. Its the best of the three if you ask me and even if it wasn't the plot is so amazing its worth the buy just to learn watch it.

And remember:
chaos died for your sins!

maximillian_cross
04-24-2007, 01:26 AM
I agree, the 3rd Installment is the best of the 3 episodes. Not only does it have a better battle system, the characters are more defined and created in a way that they are improved versions of the characters in the 1st episode. Unlike the 2nd Episode characters who do not even look like the 1st episode's characters. It has a great storyline and plot too and the E.S are cool! ^__^

JackofTrades
04-26-2007, 04:20 PM
That's good to know. >D I finished Ep2 a while ago and then started classes so I was too busy to get Ep3... but this summer I think I will. How is the voice-acting in Ep3? Ep1 I thought was decent. Ep2 voice-acting in English irked me, heh.

maximillian_cross
04-28-2007, 12:51 PM
See? Told ya ~ desu. The 2nd installment of Xenosaga is the black sheep of the series. Anyway, the voice acting in the 3rd installment is more realistic and more suitable for the characters ~ desu.

Nerojuno
05-06-2007, 03:59 PM
ok cool so this one is worth gettin then??;)

Venom Rayber
05-22-2007, 07:28 PM
ok cool so this one is worth gettin then??;)
I would say "Oh yeah", awsome to get (my point of view)