PDA

View Full Version : Vampire title request from the late 80's or 90's

Animatinaro
04-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Hello everyone. I am brand new here and I am looking for a particular Vampire anime from the early 90's. It has something to do with Vampires. What I recall from it was these people going in some sort of medieval castle and there were vampires attacking them, I remember some crazy vampire jump through drapes and was after the people. Now, that is basically all I remember. I also remember some full moon and they were outside in some forest. I think it also has werewolves in it as well.

Sorry if this isn't much help, but I do not know exactly what it was called and I was just a child at the time. Now that I look back on it, it actually seems really cool and interesting to have.

Hamashimura
04-19-2007, 02:07 PM
It could be Vampire Princess Miyu or Nightwalker...
But I'm not sure...
You sure you dont remember anything else?
Few more infos would help...
Try looking in anime encyclopedia,it just might help you...

Animatinaro
04-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Well, I am not sure what else. I remember something like they were in a forest and their was a full moon and all the sudden they are in castle. It seemed pretty scary, they jump out of nowhere from my understanding.

Nightwalker, does sound familiar. I looked at pictures of Miyu and I am pretty sure that it wasn't that. However, I never seen any of those.

Also, what is Anime Encyclopedia URL?