PDA

View Full Version : Can someone teach me how to speak/write in japanese?

Mysti Queen
04-18-2007, 09:05 PM
you see im completely interesting in learning japanese. i think it would be interesting to talk in the language and be able to understand more things in anime and just be able to insult people i dont like and they wont understand what i said. :laugh: j/p! anyway, i know i cant pay you for lessons but i was thinking that maybe in exchange if you're interested in learning spanish i can teach you that. so is anyone interested?

Ertai87
04-18-2007, 10:10 PM
...there's already like 4 threads about this...

If you want to learn Japanese, start by taking lessons. Once you get a basic feel for the language, you'll start to pick up random words in anime and you'll learn more. I'm not even going to pretend to be an expert, but that's how I started, and I've learned a fair bit already (not a lot, but a fair bit anyway)

kikijio
04-22-2007, 03:43 PM
You can download "teach-yourself-Japanse" podcasts...
If I was qualified I'd teach you ^_^
I'm lucky.. my school randomly said, "Anyone who wants to learn Japanese come to the front of the hall" One assembly! So random, cause that NEVER happens in England!

Ange
04-23-2007, 05:56 PM
I'm currently studying japanese..
But hey, I also wanted to learn Spanish.
Actually, I've already started reading lessons last year but stopped it temporarily because it interferes so much with my knowledge of the French language.
..and I thought you might want to help me.
Anyway, there are a lot of japanese learning sites in the internet.

PM me if you like.
Ja..