PDA

View Full Version : gendar v. 3

princesslea
04-18-2007, 10:38 AM
The second post was closed for length.
Ok...

For those of you who haven`t seen the last thread, heres the deal:

I am a boy who wears girls clothes, I mainly wear, skirts, skorts, dresses and bikini`s. And other various clothing. I have no clue why...but I just do...
So yeah...

*prepares, and waits for people to freak out*

Itachi22
04-18-2007, 10:58 AM
Yeah um..... its great for you that you wear girls clothes i think^^' male and wears normal clothes

danie-chan
04-18-2007, 11:07 AM
No prob with me. I see many guys (Okay, not THAT many.) that wear girl's clothes and it's really okay for me. I kinda got used to it... or something like that... Just be yourself (OMG. What a cliched thing to say.) and don't let other's bother you...

Ayame_Sohma
04-18-2007, 11:08 AM
wow..i think its kwl when guys wear female clothes.. and look good in them. i personally wear female clothes but maybe a little too much black.

Morris
04-18-2007, 11:22 AM
To each their own. Aslong as your happy ith what you wear then thats all that should matter. I generally wear darks.. not gothy, not emoy.. just me

Bean Bandit
04-18-2007, 01:09 PM
The second post was closed for length.
Ok...

For those of you who haven`t seen the last thread, heres the deal:

I am a boy who wears girls clothes, I mainly wear, skirts, skorts, dresses and bikini`s. And other various clothing. I have no clue why...but I just do...
So yeah...

*prepares, and waits for people to freak out*

No the the second post was not closed for length. It was closed by a admin or another Misc mod after only reaching say 84 posts out of 200.