PDA

View Full Version : Power Puff Girls Z

enchantixgirl24
04-14-2007, 08:35 PM
hi everyone i just want to say have any of you ever see the show and if you have do you like it

yes i have seen the show and yes i like it

its a new sieres from the power puff girls

hehe bye
enchantix girl 24

Lunafreya Fleuret
04-28-2007, 06:37 PM
xP That show, really retarded and old. People who watch that show are pretty stupid, and have nothing better to do, than to watch old cartoon shows.

nekogrl
04-28-2007, 11:22 PM
i used to watch it when i was little...i stopped watching it almost as soon as i started watching it...i can't believe how much i loved it back then...!

Buruku
04-29-2007, 12:52 AM
Power Puff Felicia is the ultimate in Power Puffdom, no other Puff is a match for her.
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k218/Buruku/Felicia0345.jpg

Regex
04-29-2007, 03:25 AM
I don't think any of you understand what the original poster is talking about.

Power Puff Girls Z (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demashita%21_Powerpuff_Girls_Z), an anime adaptation of the older Cartoon Network series, originally aired in July 2006. There was also a manga of the same.

By the way, the original series was a wonderful show. Don't go insulting people for watching a show that was so brilliant.

Buruku
04-29-2007, 09:27 AM
Oh I know exactly what the original poster was talking about, but come on I've had that picture lying around forever without an excuss to use it.

By the way, the original series was a wonderful show. Don't go insulting people for watching a show that was so brilliant.
I was quite fond of it myself actually...

sakucele
05-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Ok for latin american people this anime will be premiere in June!!!. I wanna watch it!!

hireshi
05-10-2007, 04:44 AM
I watched to episode 7. I found it kinda boring after a while. But their new and upgraded looks are great. Even tho, the older ones were a bit better..

RockStar
05-17-2007, 06:49 PM
i love powerpuff z! it's so much better than the origional! i've only watched the first 16 episodes but i love them so much i want to finish watching them all...

suky
06-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Ok for latin american people this anime will be premiere in June!!!. I wanna watch it!!
Really? I wanna watch it now! D: ...oh I actually can..Hey what chanelle will it be for latin america???

CoolShades
06-07-2007, 02:07 PM
This anime is one of my favorites, actually. :) My favorite character is Kaoru.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-13-2007, 09:58 PM
I don't like Power puff girls now. But Power puff girls Z, seems interesting. I'll try watching it.

GaiSensei
06-13-2007, 09:59 PM
It looks adorable, I wanna see it o,o

Princess Cupcake
06-16-2007, 11:44 PM
xP That show, really retarded and old.
That sentence made no sense due to lack of "is".

People who watch that show are pretty stupid, and have nothing better to do, than to watch old cartoon shows.
I guess I'm pretty stupid then, huh?
I mean, wow. The nerve.

Momokotaku
06-19-2007, 12:26 AM
OMG!I LOVE THIS SHOW!ITS REALLY GOOD!Its really KAWAII!^^Its better than the original PPG

Ziada-Chan
07-10-2007, 06:42 PM
i remeber when i first saw it and i have never in my life giggled so much ... half the time i didn't even know why i was giggling @_@ .. i really love the show though ^^ .. the old ppg on cartoon network annoyed me when i was little and it still annoys me .... i don't know why i just get headaches from watching it

Animator_Chie
08-19-2007, 07:07 AM
Well I think we can still watch it right? For those who likes to go back in their memories when they're still young...

~HappyGirl~
08-19-2007, 08:09 PM
I saw one episode when they were in the restaurant & those green gang boys appeared. I sort of liked it...

Tenten1010
10-14-2007, 11:34 AM
This anime is great! I really like it! Bubbles is so cute! Bur you tube is getting rid of anime videos! I cant see the show as much...

♥Maiden.Cookie♥
10-16-2007, 04:41 AM
I never saw the anime but I saw the character pics and they were very cute.I like it and I want to see it too. <3

Memento Mori
10-16-2007, 07:26 AM

Power Puff Girls Z (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demashita%21_Powerpuff_Girls_Z), an anime adaptation of the older Cartoon Network series, originally aired in July 2006. There was also a manga of the same.

I still love the Power Puff Girls. I've never seen this series, but I wouldn't mind to sometime. Like Regex said, don't say anything about a show that is STILL popular. If it WASN'T, do you think anyone would waste their time to make a series based on it? I'm not saying this series will be any good, but I'm not saying it isn't.

Ωmega
10-16-2007, 07:54 AM
I only got to see one episode of it, and I have to say, I really didnt like how Professor Utonium[sp] had a son. That alone was enough to turn me off to the series. Why create daughters when he already has a kid? It takes away from the idea that the professor was alone and had never been married, and out of his loniness and urge of fatherhood made him create daughters and then the rest happens.

Kaoru_Mikagami14
10-30-2007, 10:54 AM
Power puff gurls? @_@ i'm dizzy, i nvr knew they hav mangas, ..

ChibiSasukex
10-30-2007, 11:29 AM
I only remeber the original series i m afraid but i rarelly watch that cartoon now