PDA

View Full Version : Gintama?

lamentoes
04-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Well i m new to this Forum and indeed i dont really speak english (sorry about that).
and i just wondering there s nobody like GINTAMA?
its the fav anime of mine right now...
but i guess its funny episode is hard to understand and get fun in english..even if i really want to know if there's anyone like it?

Feel sorry if i was in the wrong thread?

zyronet
04-14-2007, 06:00 PM
well.. I like it. It's funny alright. But kind of confusing with those characters just appearing from nowhere.. You'll see some parts there, pointing to other animes, like there was when, Gintoki said he wanted a bankai too... there were even something bout' gundam, one piece, star wars and may more.. But oh well.. It's funny, something silly..
.. I haven't finished watching it.. it does'nt feel accomplished or sumtin' to me.. tee-hee.. n_n

doggit
04-18-2007, 09:37 PM
That's some really funny stuff. I like the randomness!:D

buhbibutterfly
04-19-2007, 08:44 PM
also been following gintama...love the series so far...come now, what other series can get me to watch and not be bored with a whole episode dedicated to being the "nabe shogun" of hotpots....all 'bout hotpots...yep i like. gintoki is a lazy bum but when he's serious he's really strong which i like. but yep good series to watch even with the randomness ^-^