PDA

View Full Version : To typical men from one not so typical

threekings
04-13-2007, 06:20 AM
Ok I'm back and this time a bit more complex than my usual post may be an under statement but for some reason I'm compelled to write and continue writing till what I have written till has stained your mind. First notice on my mind is wth can't you guys get it?...Most girls like the whole flirting, snuggles, cuddling and kisses but only as long as the passion last. Other than that they would like you, the "radical, kool, sweet, charming" guy to just shut up and listen to what they have to say. In case you didn't notice men...Women like to talk and share emotions and feeling and not just the kissing and touch. *sighs* I swear...That's kinda why I find it sad that people always have to check up on the stereo types due to the fact that they can't look and by "look" I mean simply read into what the other person does, the way they act, likes and dislikes, choice of words as oppose to the usual language terms they use to see and in a sense emotionally feel out just what's going on, cause maybe it's just me but us guys handle pressure and stress alot more easily than women...Of course I got the fact that women give birth and in order to raise life the more gentle and caring kind is needed as oppose to the seductive bad boy that most women fall for.

Oh yeah and ladies...Take it from me, I'm a guy and we are not to be trusted xP

Well that's my unusally longer than normal post and I hope you enjoyed what you have read. If you hate it then I'm glad I could help you find what you hate and if you're just browsing kudos to you. ^_^
........Thank you for your time ^_^ (\__/)
(o.o)
(v v)/)

Mugetsu
04-13-2007, 08:22 AM
I have read this twice and I came to the conclusion that your main point could have been summed up in about 2-3 lines. Please try to avoid the run on sentences.

What was your real purpose in writing this? Are you trying to get brownie points with the females on AF by playing the whole "sensative guy" card? Do you think that bashing other males ("Take it from me, I'm a guy and we are not to be trusted") will make you seem more trustworthy and in touch with your feeling? Because I find a blanket statement like that to be offensive. Just because you, as a male, cannot be trusted in matters dealing with the opposite sex doesn't mean that I will behave in the same way.

And the fact that women in general (though I've known some exceptions) like to talk and share feelings is common knowledge. Your not shedding any new light on it nor have you made some major discovery. And I don't hate what you wrote, just trying to figure out your motivation.

Manhattan_Project_2000
04-13-2007, 08:24 AM
Ok I'm back and this time a bit more complex than my usual post may be an under statement but for some reason I'm compelled to write and continue writing till what I have written till has stained your mind. First notice on my mind is wth can't you guys get it?...Most girls like the whole flirting, snuggles, cuddling and kisses but only as long as the passion last. Other than that they would like you, the "radical, kool, sweet, charming" guy to just shut up and listen to what they have to say. In case you didn't notice men...Women like to talk and share emotions and feeling and not just the kissing and touch. *sighs* I swear...
... Duh.

That's kinda why I find it sad that people always have to check up on the stereo types due to the fact that they can't look and by "look" I mean simply read into what the other person does, the way they act, likes and dislikes, choice of words as oppose to the usual language terms they use to see and in a sense emotionally feel out just what's going on, cause maybe it's just me but us guys handle pressure and stress alot more easily than women...Of course I got the fact that women give birth and in order to raise life the more gentle and caring kind is needed as oppose to the seductive bad boy that most women fall for. Stereotypes perfectly fit 99% of the population. At least the ones that aren't patently offensive, anyway.

Change "guy" to "person".

Koshiro
04-13-2007, 09:23 AM
Ok I'm back and this time a bit more complex than my usual post may be an under statement but for some reason I'm compelled to write and continue writing till what I have written till has stained your mind. First notice on my mind is wth can't you guys get it?...Most girls like the whole flirting, snuggles, cuddling and kisses but only as long as the passion last. Other than that they would like you, the "radical, kool, sweet, charming" guy to just shut up and listen to what they have to say. In case you didn't notice men...Women like to talk and share emotions and feeling and not just the kissing and touch. *sighs* I swear...That's kinda why I find it sad that people always have to check up on the stereo types due to the fact that they can't look and by "look" I mean simply read into what the other person does, the way they act, likes and dislikes, choice of words as oppose to the usual language terms they use to see and in a sense emotionally feel out just what's going on, cause maybe it's just me but us guys handle pressure and stress alot more easily than women...Of course I got the fact that women give birth and in order to raise life the more gentle and caring kind is needed as oppose to the seductive bad boy that most women fall for.

Wow, the day I come back to AF i'm greeted by this. Honestly, whats up with all the topics that are like journal entries, biased ones at that. No matter how many times I read this, I fail to see the purpose behind it all. Why even bother to say "Take if from me, I'm a guy and we are not to be trusted"? Thats like looking in the mirror and saying "I hate you". I just do not understand, what is it that you are trying to accomplish by posting this?

Bean Bandit
04-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Just another attention seeking post.

Make real topics. I feel like closing down half of the topics in here again.