PDA

View Full Version : The Official Unofficial Love Problem Thread!

Call Meh Furreh!
04-12-2007, 06:43 PM
Having any trouble in your relationship? Need someone to talk to? Here's where you'll find your shoulder to cry on!

Why am I starting this? Because I myself am having such problems and I need some advice about how to handle it!

My situation? I'm in a love triangle. I used to have a crush on this guy's friend but he never showed any sign of liking me until i started dating this other guy. Then, when he found out, the first guy ended up getting hurt because apparently he had liked me. Now he's taking out his hurt on my boyfriend and me. What should I do?

unspun
04-12-2007, 06:47 PM
there's already a thread like this, called "are you sad" or something to the equivalent. But I will answer anyways ^.^

you should tell that guy straight out that if he liked you then he should have said something, and to stop bieng immature.

Tsuna Kadiri
04-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Not to be rude or anything, but what is with all of these love topics swarming in on the Misc section all of a sudden. O_o Shouldn't one or two be enough.

I'm sure love is wonderful and all of that, but I think it should be enough with the love/romance/relationship threads for a while.

unspun
04-12-2007, 06:55 PM
I don't think it would even be a big deal if it was posted in the thread it belonged in :) I agree though.. It's spring, LOL "mating season":D

zyronet
04-12-2007, 06:58 PM
uh.. (i'd try to help, evendow i haven't experience something like that)
got questions here.. If he really likes you( the first boy) then why hurt you..? I know, you're gonna think something like jealousy, But liking someone doesn't have the reason to hurt....
ohh? I wish it helped.....

-Batman-
04-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Not to be rude or anything, but what is with all of these love topics swarming in on the Misc section all of a sudden. O_o Shouldn't one or two be enough.

I'm sure love is wonderful and all of that, but I think it should be enough with the love/romance/relationship threads for a while.

Seconded.

Every time I come on Misc. It looks like this.

Why does love hurt?
Is love worth the risk?
Have you ever been in love?
Love help thread!

Valentines day is over people.

Edit: Here, i'm attaching an image, just to prove a point.
http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_30392461ecf5eab5c5.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=8694)

Sagat
04-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Deadpool, why does my heart hurt

Masali
04-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Hmph, many indeed. But live and let live I suppose.

My situation? I'm in a love triangle. I used to have a crush on this guy's friend but he never showed any sign of liking me until i started dating this other guy. Then, when he found out, the first guy ended up getting hurt because apparently he had liked me. Now he's taking out his hurt on my boyfriend and me. What should I do?

Well, listen, you have to ask yourself...who do you like more? The kid you're dating or the dick who wanted to date you. But the dude you're not dating seems like the biggest shmuck in the world. I mean, how UNcool is that? Taking out his anger on you and your guy? That's pretty low. It's like "I'm taking out my frustration on you and your boyfriend, though you are undeserving, on the basis of my own inadequacies"

Ichiro Matsuchani
04-12-2007, 08:24 PM
My situation? I'm in a love triangle. I used to have a crush on this guy's friend but he never showed any sign of liking me until i started dating this other guy. Then, when he found out, the first guy ended up getting hurt because apparently he had liked me. Now he's taking out his hurt on my boyfriend and me. What should I do?The other guy's obviously a jerk, so just blow him off. Why should you care? He's the one freaking out all of a sudden without any real reason.

And your boyfriend's being a jerk for not handling this himself.

-Batman-
04-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Deadpool, why does my heart hurt

because this forum has been running on fail as of late, and topics like these kill your desire to post.

Bean Bandit
04-12-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm tollerating one thread like this, and only one.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=57318

Use the link above, or your journal.