PDA

View Full Version : When do you know you are in love with someone?

~*Itachi*~
04-09-2007, 03:25 PM
I want too ask you ppl,
I had a few gf and they where great and stuff only they where just more like friends i didn't really care about them as mine friends do whit there gf. Wen i broke up whit those girls i didn't feel sad or anything against them.

this is what i wanted too ask, wen do you know your love someone?

Regex
04-09-2007, 03:34 PM
When a little heart appears by your relationship indicator.

Daenerys
04-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Exactly what Aaron said. But be careful, a pink heart means you have a crush on them. A red heart is love.

Aleyna
04-09-2007, 03:52 PM
that reminds me of the grinch....lol
i guess when u have deep feelings for the person and when they're upset u feel upset too so u want to cheer them up cause u care about them
and when they relised that u care and that your trying to cheer them up it makes them care even more about u
i honestly think it takes both of the ppls work who are together in a relationship to make 1 or both fall in love with eachother
depending on what kind of relationship and if its good or bad the results will vary on if u/the other person fall/s in love
remember everyone is different, that means its different for how they fall in love and when

Sanosuke23
04-09-2007, 03:53 PM
lol Brody and Regex.

There's nothing that I know that love can be equated to. Like, can you accurately describe a craving for something? Or can you really describe what it feels like to be sick, other than "I feel bad" or something else just as broad? Unless you've felt it, you can't really say.

gothic tears
04-09-2007, 04:14 PM
When you can't get that one person out of your head and admire them and think they're way awsome.
And you just can't but feel like your ment to meet them heart to heart in a relationship. And it feels so right to truely say I love you.

That's when I know I love that person.
But hell, people say I'm an over dramatic emo kid ;D
What do I know? >.>'

BloodWrath
04-09-2007, 05:19 PM
Hmmm... hard question. Love is when you care more for someone else than yourself. When you would do anything for that person. They make you whole, and you never want to leave them. You can't go back to being a half, knowing what it's like being whole. When you cry because they cry, are happy when they are happy. When you want to do anything to make and keep them happy, even at your expense. When it hurts deep in your heart if they betray you. But love is a two-way street. There cannot be true love between two people if one doesn't feel the same way.

Spectre
04-09-2007, 05:23 PM
....I think you know you love someone when all that goes through your mind is them and all you talk about when they're not around is that person or everything you do you instantly relate to them in some way.....Then again I wouldn't know.....I've never been in love so my thiughts don't really matter....* Runs to the corner and sobs....:(....*

Alicaryn Silentread
04-09-2007, 05:29 PM
You just know. o.o; Its an instinctive feeling. You don't wake up one day and wonder if you are in love, you feel it over time. Its not an instant thing either. Sometimes you have to work hard for it, but when the time comes, you'll know when you are in love. ^_^

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
04-09-2007, 05:30 PM
When you can't get that one person out of your head and admire them and think they're way awsome.
And you just can't but feel like your ment to meet them heart to heart in a relationship. And it feels so right to truely say I love you.

That's when I know I love that person.
But hell, people say I'm an over dramatic emo kid ;D
What do I know? >.>'

She mostly said everything there... I do not think that was over dramatic.
Well... ok your right, should have tought twice on the Ilove you. What if you should say I like you and I want to know you better. Would that work to know the guy girl better until you really start liking the person mybe even love them... :unsure:

Eris
04-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Love doesn't really exist.

Acnologia
04-09-2007, 07:22 PM
When I notice myself stalking them and flirting all the time ~_~

gothic tears
04-09-2007, 07:24 PM
She mostly said everything there... I do not think that was over dramatic.
Well... ok your right, should have tought twice on the Ilove you. What if you should say I like you and I want to know you better. Would that work to know the guy girl better until you really start liking the person mybe even love them... :unsure:

Well for me, I don't go out with someone if I just have a strong liking for them.
Only when I love them is when I ask them if they feel the same way.
I don't like being in a whole bunch of relationships.
Just the "I can't get them out of my head, I love them" kind.
And I've tried the whole, "I really like you" thing but it just turned out that I only did really like him but not love him.
So I try to stay away from things like that.

Heh heh, I take love to seriously. :rolleyes:

GaiSensei
04-09-2007, 08:34 PM
When you DON'T steal their money and leave 'em broke... D:!

dream magician
04-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Let see....well,i think when you want to see him\her all the time,when your heart pounds fast when that person is near or when youre together, if you can't start a proper conversation with that person,when you really like them a lot,when you really like them,that's all.though i have never felt it,then also,when you start following that person,and you go strict when other guys or girls come and talk to that person.
it's just my guess,from my point of views.
:closedeye :unsure:

Bean Bandit
04-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Everyone is different on love issues. If we were all the same we would not be individuals.

I edited yout topic title from

Wen do you know you are in love whit someone?
to:
When do you know you are in love with someone?

Sorry about changing it, but it just bothered me to much.

Vasarian
04-09-2007, 10:32 PM
I will my answer as short as possible : You won't ask yourself if you are in love... you will just know it.

.S Q
04-10-2007, 04:13 AM
When you can't stop thinking about them.

Simple as that.

None of the above
04-10-2007, 05:12 AM
Do never and when I say never, I mean NEVER listen to your stomach in this case. This will get your head. And a body without head isn't really the best situation to be in.

MomijiTMO
04-10-2007, 06:37 AM
You know you are in love with someone when you keep running into them. :laugh: This always happens to me and I keep running into them whether I plan to or not.

Ichiro Matsuchani
04-10-2007, 07:56 AM
Hmmm... hard question. Love is when you care more for someone else than yourself. When you would do anything for that person. They make you whole, and you never want to leave them. You can't go back to being a half, knowing what it's like being whole. When you cry because they cry, are happy when they are happy. When you want to do anything to make and keep them happy, even at your expense. When it hurts deep in your heart if they betray you. But love is a two-way street. There cannot be true love between two people if one doesn't feel the same way.Most of all the time people lie to themselves when they say they care more for someone than themselves. You know why? It's impossible to love someone more than yourself.

Love is fake. COMMITMENT is real.

Itachi22
04-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Most of all the time people lie to themselves when they say they care more for someone than themselves. You know why? It's impossible to love someone more than yourself.

Love is fake. COMMITMENT is real.You really think that i would give mine live for mine gf. I would give her even mine soul. Thats how much i care about her.

Eris
04-10-2007, 03:46 PM
[...]I would give her even mine soul. Thats how much i care about her.

But then again, giving away something that's just an abstract concept really isn't much of a sacrifice.

Itachi22
04-10-2007, 03:48 PM
But then again, giving away something that's just an abstract concept really isn't much of a sacrifice.Yeah i know its just about the thought. But if i had a soul i would give it.

Capernicus
04-10-2007, 03:52 PM
Like some noob above me said, you just know when you are in love. You can feel it. There is something about your life in the way of feeling more MOTIVATED. That is the best way to describe it as universally as I can. You have the desire to do something, usually to better yourself or the lives around you, or the conditions you live in. You want to make things perfect, so that some confidence and pride can be infused with them. Usually with me, I challenge myself more, try harder in school, and try to be a better person for that special girl.

You will know when it is love because you want to shout it and let everyone know it. Sometimes that is accompanied by fear or joy or nervousness, but always that intense desire. Like you are salavating at the very idea. XD

unspun
04-10-2007, 04:10 PM
I think, that you know you're in love when you want that person to be happy no matter what, even if it means not bieng with them.

Baka
04-11-2007, 06:04 PM
It's not really something that can be described. When it happens you'll know. You'll feel it everywhere.

Sanosuke23
04-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Like some noob above me said, you just know when you are in love.

I do so hope you weren't referring to me. I was the first one to say this, which makes me suspicious... >_>;;

Fetal Fetish
04-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Well..I guess when your heart starts beating fast when you're near them, start missing them when they have to go, you feel the same feelings as them as times ( you know, when they're sad, your sad, etc.), and you feel you care about them a lot. It's a lot more complicated than it sounds, really..I can't put the real feeling into words, to be honest. ^ ^;;

Capernicus
04-12-2007, 04:41 PM
I will my answer as short as possible : You won't ask yourself if you are in love... you will just know it.
Meant this guy. =3

███
04-12-2007, 04:49 PM
When a little heart appears by your relationship indicator.

Haha, I was going to say when your social bars are green, but I can hardly do that now...

Raven 777
04-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Believe it or not there are people in the world who don't date. But they still get married, these people are the ones who know what love is. I think they know how to decipher love better then anyone else in the world.

You should research these people, and why they don't date...If you want to that is.:D

Almost everybody said it's the person you can't stop thinking about.:closedeye

smart&sweet!
04-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Well, you can tell if you love someone. For me, I'll know because i will always be nice to him, and talk to him in a passionate way. i will always smile and if he smiles back..i'll know. Also, if i try so hard not to show him my face, because im blushing too much...that, is how i'll know!!

smart&sweet

Hamashimura
04-14-2007, 03:10 AM
When you cant stop thinking about that person...
When you cannot even imagine how your life would be without her/him...
And you dont care about what people think of you two,you're just happy when she/him is around...
When you all night think about her/him and in the morning you never felt more rested,despite the fact that you were awake all night...
When you feel that you're only living to the moment to see her/him again,to hold her/him in your arms...
When you only want her/him to be happy,no matter with whom...
And once you lose it,you never stop loving her...

-akichan-
04-14-2007, 03:39 AM
It's like...you'd try not to see that guy too much to make it too suspicious, but you just can't help it. Especially your heart would pace everytime you think of him or see him. At least that's how i felt in that situation.

KidHeart
04-14-2007, 03:53 AM
Love like that is overrated and for the ones that see more light in thier lives. I dislike this kind of love becuz it's the only kind of love I'll never have.... cuz I wanna leave this world before age 30.

To answer yer question - you just know. Thats it.

Symphonic*Angel
04-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Well to be honestly honest, love is something that is different for everyone, but at the same time it's the same. If that makes any sense to anyone. You'll know your in love when you feel like your the best you can be and that a miracle has somehow happened to you without something that dramatic happening. It's more a feeling than anything else. You'll feel it when your in love, the overpowering sense of completion that somes along with the greatest emotion in the world. It's one that can't be replaced and by god I hope no one plans to. For those that think it's over-rated just haven't seen the good side to it yet cause if they have they'd definetly think twice before saying such a horrid thing. Love is one of those things that can go both ways for a person but if you look at it in the way that will definetly work, then you've got it going for you in the long run.

So to know your in love...you have to be open to all possibilities.

Howling Star
04-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Hmm I think its for everyone different but I think there's something like an illusion called love. I sometimes got when I love someone but well later I discover it was just an illusion. I think its impossible to know for 100%. Just like hate is an strong word for an feeling I think its the same with love.

Note: this is my opinion please respect it like I respect yours.

Symphonic*Angel
04-15-2007, 01:07 PM
Wow, I never thought of it that way and now that I do I can see your point. Illusions are all around us even in emotions. Such as when we think we hate someone when in reality it's not what we think. Love may be somewhat of an illusion but sometimes it's one of the few illusions that can satisfy human beings to the fullest is it not. Same with happiness or excitement. Illusions that make us happy, regardless if we see them that way nothing can quite replace them.

RockStar
04-16-2007, 06:57 PM
i dont personally really believe in love... i believe that, like everything else, love is the compromise you make with yourself when you really really want to get married... until i decide i want to marry someone, i will not say i love them and mean it...

maybe my thoughts on this are really jacked up so somebody tell me if i dont make any sence k?

Symphonic*Angel
04-16-2007, 07:09 PM
I honestly think you make perfect sense. Your just stating that you don't want to believe in love or say you love someone with that sort of commitment until your sure of marriage am I right? That is a very valid point. Some don't want to state something so huge or meaningful until they're tied down in something like marriage. That way they know their feelings will be returned...

White Wolf Of Solomon
04-19-2007, 11:36 PM
When you start to hear Night Ranger playing in your head.
Or, of course you could just say to your self "Hmmm maybe I'm in 'love' or something".

Auh yes, words well spoken. :cool:

Demonic Ice Dragon
04-20-2007, 04:31 AM
Love is like magic. It's an illousion of what your heart wants to see.

And that's the truth!

Nausicaa
05-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Like some noob above me said, you just know when you are in love. You can feel it. There is something about your life in the way of feeling more MOTIVATED. That is the best way to describe it as universally as I can. You have the desire to do something, usually to better yourself or the lives around you, or the conditions you live in. You want to make things perfect, so that some confidence and pride can be infused with them. Usually with me, I challenge myself more, try harder in school, and try to be a better person for that special girl.

You will know when it is love because you want to shout it and let everyone know it. Sometimes that is accompanied by fear or joy or nervousness, but always that intense desire. Like you are salavating at the very idea. XD

I agree, you just know when your in love.

.Lovebeat
05-07-2007, 02:09 PM
When you love the person more each time you see him/her. When you feel sick but yet so healthy. When you feel that nothing can ever ruin your day when you're with that person. Etc etc, you just know when you are in love, simple as that.