PDA

View Full Version : Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (Now on 3rd season)

napalmgod
04-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS

Yes folks another nice series and when I saw this on animenfo I thought it would be too childish for my tastes but however the series is pretty good so far it has had 2 seasons so far and the 3rd one just premiered in Japan last week so any fans out there or is this a little too childish for your tastes?

TinNya
05-20-2007, 11:48 AM
Hmm... Im going to make a short, superficial judgement based on Ep One ok ? ^-^; Its not bad, I swear!

Good:

Animation quality!
Voice Actors!
Nature of the Mahou (Technological!)
Family Dynamic!

Bad:

I have to say...I felt that there was a little bit of
fanservice...i.e., pantie shot and...her henshin was
a little disturbing for a third grader >.>

Overall:

I can see why this works for the younger otaku male demographic...a series that certainly resonates with them... cuts out coming-of-age metaphors prevalent in Girl-demographic Mahou Shojo, but maintains the good, i.e., Girl with challenge fitting into a loving but distracted family, sucessfully becoming a fighter ( I assume >.>).

I think I'll watch some more!

Thank you for driving me to watch it. :)

Cambrian
05-27-2007, 12:03 PM
ah! it's never childish for a guy who has lolita complex. a loli-con just likes those little pretty girls in anime being at an age like Nanoha-chan (in 1st and 2nd seasons)

red storm
05-31-2007, 09:52 AM
Ah, yes, Nanoha. The show that grabbed everything you knew about magical girls, smashed it to little pieces and burned it with a big beam of ultimate destruction.

To keep a long story short, Nanoha is anything but your regular Magical Girl show. In fact, the only thing it really has in common is the transformation sequence. Once you reach episode 4 of season one, you'll lose the feeling you are watching a magical girl series, and that's a good thing!

Nanoha is filled with tons of action, good propperly worked out action. The amount of repeated scenes (a common feature in magicl girl shows, me thinks) is next to nothing. Transformations? Twice, maybe three times during the entire season. Attacks? They don't even have repeated scenes.

Truly, Nanoha is worth a watch, even to those who dislike the magical girl genre.

Sakura-Kinomoto
06-16-2007, 06:07 PM
i love this show. its so good. i recommend this to everyone. :)

MJhey
07-05-2007, 09:01 AM
yea, Mahou Shoujo Ryrical(Magical Girl Lyrical) nanoha was great^^

But i recommend you to watch on crunchyroll, if you search it on youtube.... it's kinda annoying^^

pintaokung
08-19-2007, 06:59 PM
moe

Trina
09-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha;
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's;
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS!!!!

This show Rocks!

Cant stop watching =D

Eveyone should watch it heh=D