PDA

View Full Version : Ever cried while watching anime?

Pages : [1] 2

Hamashimura
04-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Well...many will not admit...
Have you ever cried while watching anime?
If you're posting here,then make your answer include these:
Which anime was that?
What happened that made you cry?
I got this weird idea while watching FMA(for 3rd time),and there's that scene that made me cry...
This is not sadest scene in all of anime,but still...
It's when Ed's and Al's mom dies,scenes before,in time and after her death...
And I cried while watching NGE(Rei sacrifices hersef),and I almost cried at the end of Wolf's Rain,when they all died,then in Kiba and Cheza scene,and finally,at the very end of series(when Kiba dies-lol,I dont get the end,what's with that town,is it paradise or what?And it seems as they dont even recognize eachother...)
I was near the tears seeing end of X,scenes just before Kamuis death...
And after seeing Spirit of Forest at the near end of Mononoke Hime(Princess Mononoke)...
There are more...many more...
Lol,I'm quite emotive for being a guy^^
So,anyone cares to answer this question?

Kira712
04-07-2007, 03:15 PM
I cried during Fullmetal Alchemist when Ed died, and during Fruits Basket when Momiji was talking to Tohru about his mom and how he'd like to keep all his memories even the painful ones, it was touching.

~Aisu~
04-07-2007, 03:19 PM
I didn't cry, but I figured I would put that a scene in Death Note made me suppperr depressed.
Supposedly L dies of a heart attack in episode 25, but I haven't seen 26 so I don't know if it's true or not yet

Hamashimura
04-07-2007, 03:35 PM
I cried during Fullmetal Alchemist when Ed died

Ed...died?
I have to say that I cannot track down your words...
Ed does not die...

bttr
04-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Well I didn't cry but in shock.Over Chrono Crusade .at the end were (fbi comes in and take bttr away from the thread)*muffles*T_T.

Gadreall
04-07-2007, 03:53 PM
At the end Ed does. It's very sad.. I cried then too.
Also in Knight Hunters Eternity, when everyond died in the end... I didn't want Aiya to die!!!
And Trinity Blood, when Abel died....
I just cry when peope die...
And almost all through Full metal alchemist Chonquerer of Shamballa.. Especially at the end....

Hamashimura
04-07-2007, 04:01 PM
I watched FMA for 3 times...
Ed is alive at the end,he's in train watching at sky,telling:"I still dont know how to go home...but...I will go back...We'll meet again,Al!"
There are 51 eps,right?
Now dont tell me that there are more?

Gadreall
04-07-2007, 04:06 PM
Nah, I'm talking about # 50 I think. When Envy punched a hole through him. (Sorry if that offended anyone, but I don't know how to put up spoiler thingies...) That was sad...

Hamashimura
04-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Oh yeah,now I remember...
Yes,yes,after the scene where Ed punches Envy's face,then he shows him his father' face which he could not hit...
Then he was stabed...Yeah,I forgot about that...
But Al saved him...

Red&Stiletto
04-07-2007, 05:00 PM
I cried when Ray's ship got bombed and the arm with her wedding ring got blown off and she was all crawling toward it and right when she reached it the ship blew up. I thought that was so sad. (hope I didnt ruin that for anybody) I also cried when in Bleach, when Orehima's (if thats how you spell it) brother becomes a hollow and Ichigo has to kill him. That was really sad too.

Luzifer
04-07-2007, 05:12 PM
What got me was the ending to Elfen Lied... After overcoming so much it can't last... so sad.

Elfen Lied most beautiful anime ever.

Erikai
04-07-2007, 05:25 PM
What got me was the ending to Elfen Lied... After overcoming so much it can't last... so sad.

ZMG! I was going to say that. I cryed all through the episodes.

Hamashimura
04-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Hm...I never really cried while watching Elfen Lied,I was just sad...
I agree that it's great anime...
The scene that I find worst is when those kids are punching that poor doggy till his death...
Oh,what would I give to be on Lucy's place back then >.<
(yeah,I love animals)...
But I was near the tears at the very end...

shikamaruluv13
04-07-2007, 06:20 PM
i cried when abel died on trinity blood =(
and i cried when moses(sif) from blood+ died,even though i already knew he was going to die

shikamaruluv13
04-07-2007, 06:27 PM
i cried when abel died on trinity blood =(
and i cried when moses(sif) from blood+ died,even though i already knew he was going to die

sa5m
04-07-2007, 10:23 PM
I almost cried in episode 25 of Death Note. I cried all out in the ending of the Chrno Crusade anime. ;_;

MomijiTMO
04-07-2007, 10:44 PM
Ok I cry all the time when :

Evangelion Moments:
-At the end of the End Of Evangelion when Asuka dies in the most disgusting way,
-Rei sacrifices herself for Shinji,
-Shinji crushes Kaowru.

Fruits Basket Moments:
-Momiji tells Tohru about his parents,
-Kyo tells Tohru that he watched her mum die (in manga),
-Momiji breaks free from the curse and confronts Akito (in manga),
-When Kyo runs after Tohru and tells her he love her (in manga),
-When Yuki initially confesses his love to Tohru (in manga).

Other Moments:
-In Ghost in the Shell : SAC when the Tachikoma die at the end. . .
-Most episodes in Saikano. . . . it's just so sad and depressing,
-Dio falls of his vanship thinking that Luciola jumped off (Last Exile)
-Suzu clutches Toshimaro's severed head (PeaceMaker).

Yep I'm a sucker.

BSSM619
04-07-2007, 10:51 PM
Ever cried while watching anime?

I never cried when watching
anime, but some anime would
get me choke up and my eye
would get watery.

Draconocturn
04-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Man, I well up anytime a character I like is seriously hurt, be it emotionally or physically, when they think it's time to leave the group, or when they die.

Cases in Point>>>

Cowboy Bebop: The Real Folk Blues two parter... 'Nuf said... that was THE saddest episode in the whole series for me.

FMA: I cried when Nina died, When Al thought that he was an empty husk with implanted memories, When Maes died, and at the end of the series when I thought that Ed would never see Al and Winry again. MOVIE: Again when I thought that Ed and Al were separated for good and all.

Trinity Blood: When Sister Noelle Died, When I thought that Esther died, and when I thought Ion was going to die. Thanks for the spoiler guys! I'm SLOWLY making my way through the series via purchase...Though I had an inkling (the headstone in the end credits...)

MomijiTMO
04-07-2007, 11:44 PM
Cowboy Bebop: The Real Folk Blues two parter... 'Nuf said... that was THE saddest episode in the whole series for me.

Yeah that was so sad. I was also cried to the ending song of Jupiter Jazz (Part 2). WAAAHHH ;)

Regex
04-08-2007, 02:27 AM
For the record. No, Ed didn't die in FMA

Dark.Sky.Angel.66
04-08-2007, 03:06 AM
0.0 wow i'm surprised nobody said Grave of the Fireflies yet

in Fruits Basket
-momiji's past

in FMA
-Nina's death

pretty sure theres more but can't think of anymore :oy:

Hamashimura
04-08-2007, 04:28 AM
For the record. No, Ed didn't die in FMA

Actually,Ed really dies-Envy stabs him...
Al is distraught after Ed dies by Envy's hand.
Later on,in episode 51,when Gluttony feasts on Al's body,then he becames decomposed,AL stands up in desire to take back Ed's soul,in which he succed,but with great sacrifice...

Then, Ed opens his eyes to Rose's face. Deeply saddened by his brother's sacrifice, Ed uses himself to bring Al back. He tells Rose to talk Wrath with her, for he is going to destroy the underground city so that no one will ever seak the Philosopher's Stone.

And he goes on the other side of the gate,where Hohenheim is,and with his sacrifice,he brought Al back...

MomijiTMO
04-08-2007, 04:42 AM
Actually,Ed really dies-Envy stabs him...
Al is distraught after Ed dies by Envy's hand.
Later on,in episode 51,when Gluttony feasts on Al's body,then he becames decomposed,AL stands up in desire to take back Ed's soul,in which he succed,but with great sacrifice...

Then, Ed opens his eyes to Rose's face. Deeply saddened by his brother's sacrifice, Ed uses himself to bring Al back. He tells Rose to talk Wrath with her, for he is going to destroy the underground city so that no one will ever seak the Philosopher's Stone.

And he goes on the other side of the gate,where Hohenheim is,and with his sacrifice,he brought Al back...

Many many many tears flowed after watching the last couple of episodes of FMA.

Kira712
04-08-2007, 05:32 AM
Many many many tears flowed after watching the last couple of episodes of FMA.

True here too, i also forgot to put that I cried when Ed had to kill Sloth, his homonculus mom.

Hamashimura
04-08-2007, 06:42 AM
Very sad(atleast for me) scene was when Tucker turned his daughter Nina into talking Chimera...
How could he turn his own daughter...

MomijiTMO
04-08-2007, 06:44 AM
Very sad(atleast for me) scene was when Tucker turned his daughter Nina into talking Chimera...
How could he turn his own daughter...

The guy is nuts. Well just thing of Asuka from NGE. Her mother hung herself and Asuka's doll believing it was Asuka. That is depressing. :(

threekings
04-08-2007, 06:47 AM
I almost did at one point but couldn't.

.Ninji.
04-08-2007, 07:54 AM
FMA ending.
Alot on Naruto (Valley of the end, Haku dieing etc.)
Fruits basket with momji.

Toastie
04-08-2007, 09:24 AM
Trigun!
Gotta admit that I did shed a tear when 'Wolf' died at the end of Trigun. (That crazy priest :rolleyes:).

I also felt myself getting ready to cry at the end of Chrono Crusade

innocent princess
04-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Which anime was that? oban star racers
What happened that made you cry? the last episode it's so touchy
i actually cried in it

NovaStar
04-08-2007, 05:17 PM
I shed a tear or two on the end of Elfen Lied. I'll admit that much.

(For The love of god will you please use spoiler tags <3)

wolfgirl90
04-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Weird that you would ask. This month's issue of "Anime Insider" talked about the 10 most depressing moments of anime (they didn't go in order; they just listed them).

I cried during "Grave of the Fireflies" when Seita finally finds food for his sister, Setsuko, she dies due to starvation. By this time, it would have too late to help her, but that's why its so sad.:(

Also, every other episode of Saikano (how anybody can make a 13 episode anime that sad and depressing is beyond me).

And during the movie "Darkside Blues" when Tatsuya finally meets up with his girlfriend (who's name I can't remember) near the end of the movie, he is shot....over and over and over again. I think it goes for a while. I actually started laughing at first, then, I cried a little (not the "laugh to hard" crying).

Antares
04-09-2007, 02:07 PM
I almost cried at the end of Wolf's Rain,when they all died,then in Kiba and Cheza scene,and finally,at the very end of series(when Kiba dies-lol,I dont get the end,what's with that town,is it paradise or what?And it seems as they dont even recognize eachother...)

Wolf's Rain's ending was a metaphore... or that's how I got it.

Well, I cried watching FMA:
- When Ed and Al's mother died.
- When Nina died.
- When Hughes died and all the while he was been buried.
- The final episode.

In Wolf's Rain:
- When Cher fell from the cliff and then Job goes down to get her and pick her in his arms.
- When Toboe died.

Basilisk:
- Suffered over almost all of the Iga's deaths... and some of the Kougas (Okoi! T_T).
- The ending.

Evangelion:
- When Kaji is shot and later that night Misatos listens to hi message on the machine.
- When Shinji crushes Kaworu.

philippine102
04-09-2007, 02:59 PM
The Last Rurouni Kenshin movie.

Hamashimura
04-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Adding Shinigami no Ballad to my list...6 episodes,every ending is quite filled with heartbreak and heartworming scences...
*overflowing with emotions*
And Grave of the Fireflies(hotaru no haka) is indeed one of the sadest anime ever created...

Raven 777
04-09-2007, 07:10 PM
I watch a lot of anime...but none have made me cry. Even if it's a sad scene, I feel sorry for the character but i don't cry.:D

mabudachi_trio
04-10-2007, 01:20 AM
Fruits Basket made me cry. In the manga, the whole Katsuya story...yeah I cried in that.

And also in Trgun. I practically bawled in episode 23...

homonculus
04-10-2007, 03:33 AM
I cried when :

FMA
- Ed & Al's mom died
- Nina was killed by Scar
- Maes Hughes died

Ghost In The Shell S.A.C
- When the Tachikoma sacrificed themselves

Rurouni Kenshin (movie)
- When Kenshin died in the end and the scar on his face disappeared....

In0kz
04-10-2007, 04:39 AM
well I was very close to cry when Misuzu Kamio dies and Yukito Kunisaki sacrifice himself and turns into a crow.

PigFarts
04-10-2007, 12:07 PM
yes, of course I've cried while watching/reading anime/manga, but mostly the reading:

Fruits Basket: anything that has to do with Akito, Tohru, or Kyou.
Chobits: i just find it depressing that chii is "programmed" to love and cannot "actually" love, but it was happy/sad tears at the end of the series.

Gouki
04-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Yes I have when I was atching cowboy bebop. it was pretty sad to bad I cant remember the name of which one it was.

unspun
04-11-2007, 11:35 PM
I cried when Nina was turned into a dog, and then expelled. I cried when Mayes Hughes Died, and I cried when Koda was yelling stop it to Lucy in the train.

Yeah, I'm retarded I know. :p

MomijiTMO
04-12-2007, 12:05 AM
I cried when Nina was turned into a dog, and then expelled. I cried when Mayes Hughes Died, and I cried when Koda was yelling stop it to Lucy in the train.

Yeah, I'm retarded I know. :p

Please use spoiler tags people. . . . . Luckily I have seen both anime series but what if I hadn't?

And yes I cried after these points.

buhbibutterfly
04-12-2007, 02:04 AM
yes...all the time...i'm always emotional when watching a series...laughing...yelling at characters..and even crying/shedding tears...the moments that i remember the most include:

slayers next:

the part after phibrizo kidnapped gourry and lina wakes up along in her room...and she realizes that he's not there...and she just cries to herself...yep i cried along with her....

fruit basket:

the part where momiji talks 'bout his family and how his mother chose to erase his memory from her mind

major season 1:

it wasn't a big scene but it was when goro's mom just broke down and cried saying how much she missed goro's dad....

grave of the fireflies...and barefoot gen...tears were shedding through most of these 2 movies....there's lots more...but those are the ones that stick out the most in my mind.

BloodWrath
04-14-2007, 12:22 AM
I cried when, in ep. 23 of Trinity Blood, Esther was mourning over Abel in the church, and watching flashbacks of the previous episode(which I had missed) where he got killed by Cain. (sorry if that's a spoiler)

zyronet
04-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Cry..? Quite many times..
In Full Metal Alchemist:
-when nina became a chimera, and how she gain death..
-When Maes Hughes, died, especially at the moment where his ever-beloved daughter was crying, looking for her dad (sumtin' like that), and just imagine.. Losing her dad at a very young age.. (and knowing how Maes really loved her, yep! the pictures..)

Peacemaker Kurogane:
-the death of Yamazaki Ayumu, and leaving her younger brother behind. And how she says like the last note to Tetsu...

Rurouni Kenshin
-his death in OVA.. It's really sad.

lamentoes
04-14-2007, 01:49 PM
did...and usually..= =
the latest is while i watch GINTAMA..
In that episode Gintouki said that " i m a bit envious of that family" then Shinpachi said to Gintouki "I'll stay here forever.. so u could treat me as ur family if u want.."

I just cried like an idiot.- -

Twig Ee
04-14-2007, 05:34 PM
I cried while watching Naruto when Choji almost died

AngelQueen17
04-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Me, of course!! In Chrono Crusade, the death of Chrono and Rosette happend very sadly. It made me cry because it shocked me to hear that both characters are dead because the time ran out of their lives. Also, Rosette was crying and her cry made me want to cry to, so I let it all out. They were very funny characters. People were wondering why I was crying like I was a dummy.

333Tsukasa333
04-14-2007, 09:42 PM
I cried when :

FMA
- Ed & Al's mom died
- Nina was killed by Scar
- Maes Hughes died

Ghost In The Shell S.A.C
- When the Tachikoma sacrificed themselves

Rurouni Kenshin (movie)
- When Kenshin died in the end and the scar on his face disappeared....

kenshin died?!?!?!! oh god... just thinking about the scar thing gets me a little choked up, i dunno why though... i was horrible when Maes Hughes died though -- he's my favorite character of all time, lero.

Ichiro Matsuchani
04-14-2007, 09:49 PM
No, but one did come close.

Gundam Seed Destiny, Episode 7 (I think?)

When Minerva finally blew that space station thing into bits, but the giant fragments were falling all over the earth. It was the part when it had Stella looking down at the earth, her eyes with horror, saying,"Are they going to die? Are they all going to die?" while the song "Fields of hope" was playing. Didn't make me cry, but I have to admit that it did get close.

333Tsukasa333
04-14-2007, 09:54 PM
whatever happened to Haku and Sasuke from Naruto?? (no, i'm not a fangirl of sasuke, the exact opposite, but that's the whole point) i had a past expirience with someone dying when it was snowing, so that was it for me --- mind you that was not the first time i broke down from that part, when Zazuba said "Haku... are you weeping?" i was horrible. and then when they made it seem sasuke died, i cried -- 8 tears, but whos counting? when Naruto was remembering all that stuff, that was it for me. otherwise it's always just been the death of Maes hughes that really tore me up. (there are 51 episodes for those who wonder)

333Tsukasa333
04-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Which anime was that?
I got this weird idea while watching FMA(for 3rd time),and there's that scene that made me cry...
And I cried while watching NGE(Rei sacrifices hersef),and I almost cried at the end of Wolf's Rain,when they all died,then in Kiba and Cheza scene,and finally,at the very end of series(when Kiba dies-lol,I dont get the end,what's with that town,is it paradise or what?And it seems as they dont even recognize eachother...)
And after seeing Spirit of Forest at the near end of Mononoke Hime(Princess Mononoke)...

if you ask me, any guy who admits they cry for any reason is man enough. (yeh, ima girl, lero.)

Aulos
04-15-2007, 11:06 PM
I'm totally a sensitive person. XD

I've cried in almost every anime I've watched.

Trigun, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note come to mind right now...

For Trigun you have all of the killing going on and Vash's reactions to it. It drives me insane because I'm a pacifist, and am against killing.. so it really got to me. XD

For One Piece it has to be those background stories for the characters. Robin's got me the worst. I couldn't imagine having something like that happening.

Fullmetal Alchemist just has kind of a depressing feel to it altogether. All of the characters deaths really make it sad.

and Death Note, maybe I'm not the only one that cried about it? It's mainly Kira's ruthlessness. The one episode that got to me the most was 7.:(

Crimson Phoenix
04-16-2007, 12:40 AM
I've only cried twice... Oh! My Goddess and Eureka Seven.... those are the only ones where I was sitting up and tears came out... otherwise I've been emotionally choked in many animes...

Hamashimura
04-16-2007, 03:53 AM
Lol...
This will sound depressive,but I cried during some pokemon movies...
Hahaha,it's true...

lazymashimaru
04-16-2007, 05:58 AM
i couldn't get over chrno crusade ( i still cry everytime i watch the last episode). I also cried at death note episode 25 when..you know. lol.I just can't bear to put spoilers hehe.

Neko Yasha
04-17-2007, 08:08 AM
I cried in many animes. I cried during-

and during Fruits Basket when Momiji was talking to Tohru about his mom and how he'd like to keep all his memories even the painful ones, it was touching
Yeah, I cried at that part, and my mom cried at almost every dramatic part in Fruits Basket.

I also cried in Naruto, when Iruka was explaining to Naruto why people sacrifice themselves, and when Neji and Choji almost died.

BlackWidow01
04-17-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm surpirsed no one said this, but, hey, maybe it's just me. I cried when the med-ninja tell Gai the Lee might not be able to be a ninja anymore on ep 50 of Naruto... and later on in the series when Lee finds out... so sad.. I also cried when Chrno and Rosette died at the end of Chrono Crusade..... But what really got me was the look on Azmaria's face when she found out....... I aslo cried when I finished OHSHC...... no real reason except for the fact that I was done with the series.... lol...

uchiha_siy
04-17-2007, 06:23 PM
grave of the fireflies really did it for me, i was crying for ages after that one, also in the sasuke retreval arc of naruto (i think its like episode 105 to 130 or something like that) pretty much everytime one of the charectors looked done for :/ lol but then again i cry easily *is in no way a big brute man*

Snowscala_Xx
04-17-2007, 08:02 PM
I'm more of a realistic type of person so i dont know how i got into anime in the first place ^^, but thats not important, i dont think i've ever cried in an anime, "unless "grave of the firefly" counts it kinda wets my eyes =(

Efrieda Arwaltz
04-17-2007, 09:49 PM
People keep bringing up FMA, but they have yet to mention the end of Reunion of the Fallen. You know, the one where EVERYONE DIES AT THE END? Also, the ending of .Hack//roots, when Haseo is standing at the waterfall alone and you see a vision of Xth form. It was technically in a manga, but the title page of DNAngel Chapter 8: Warning About Wings was really depressing.

Vintniv
04-17-2007, 10:19 PM

Same, aside from that one, the ending to Chrono Crusade got me to cry as well. And yes, Elfen is the most beautiful anime ever, which is why i downloaded it.

Koshiro
04-17-2007, 10:50 PM
Lets see:

I cried when while watching Hughe's funeral on Fullmetal Alchemist, more specifically when his daughter begged for him not to be burried.

I cried while watching My-Hime when Mai "thought" she killed Mikoto (just the thought of her killing someone who loved her so and was so young and innocent.)

I also cried at the ending of the Chrono Crusade anime during the "sunset scene". (Honestly, I still hate the anime ending, it seemed pointless, kill the good guys and let the bad guy live making the whole series almost for nothing. The manga ending was put together so much better, thus I can only accept it as the true ending and the anime as a "what if" failed attempt.)

Lastly, I remember crying at the end of Kannazuki No Miko when Chikane confessed to Himiko why she did what she did (I could not believe someone would do all that out of love, despite being the same gender even!)

I probably have cried during more scenes (I think there were some in Gantz and Elfen Lied) but those are all I can think of for now.

Demonic Ice Dragon
04-18-2007, 12:27 AM
I cried during F.M.A. when Huges died, especially when his little girl was all; "Mommy, what're they doing to daddy? Why's daddy sleeping?" and all that depressive boohoo nonsense. Also, I cried during Wolf's Rain, at the end of the series when they all died. I cried the hardest when Toboe died... I bawled... Bawled like a little baby... ;; Oh, Toboe...

Ranaroth
04-19-2007, 03:10 PM
I cried at the end of the cell games when gohan kills cell and they show earth and goku and they say the battles been won the war is over thankyou goku for everything you gave the earth will miss you.(I could be wrong about the wording)
I didn't burt out in tears but A tear did roll down my cheek.

Hamashimura
04-19-2007, 03:24 PM
I cried at the end of the cell games when gohan kills cell and they show earth and goku and they say the battles been won the war is over thankyou goku for everything you gave the earth will miss you.(I could be wrong about the wording)
I didn't burt out in tears but A tear did roll down my cheek.

Really?
That is not that sad...
Sadest moment in DBZ for me was when Vegeta cried for the first and last time...

Baka
04-19-2007, 04:21 PM
Grave Of The Fireflies when the little girl dies.

I''s Pure when Seto is in a come and Iori is talking to him over the phone.

NovaStar
04-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Hooray, MORE Series ruined for me, - after skimming through the posts I see nothing but spoilers for people who haven't seen these shows, all I ask is that you use SPOILER TAGS, it is not hard.

you type [ and then the word spoiler] in those brackets, and to finish it, you put [/ in front of the same word] It is not hard.

Other than that, I think I got a tear or two when it came to Onegai Teacher, seeing what Ichigo went through.

Serated: If Elfen Lied is Truly Beautiful, you can afford to buy it, it's 38.00 in a thinpack. - Downloading is killing our industry, but yeah, another topic for another time.

Drascin
04-21-2007, 04:54 AM
Well, I do not usually cry, but since I'm way too sentimental for my own good, there have been a lot scenes that had me mistying up quite a bit, and probably if I hadn't fought it back I'd have ended up crying. First one in mind, undoubtedly Trigun.
Wolfwood's death was just so... tragic. It really got to me. Probably the closest I've ever been to tears while watching anime..

After that... you're going to laugh at this, but School rumble.
When Harima totally breaks at knowing there's no way in hell Tenma is going to love him... I had been through a similar experience soon before, and it hit so close to home I was pretty affected. Not really in a tears kind of way, but I could feel every single milligram of Harima's despair. It wasn't nice.
.Hack//Roots, despite being a fairly mediocre series, also had some pretty gutwrenching moments
the way Shino dies, and for such a stupid reason... well, it managed to make me hate Tri-Edge more than I did Haseo (which is quite a feat, given that I consider to be an absolute idiot)

Hitsugaya389
04-21-2007, 06:10 AM
I cried during Naruto-a lot
Like when Gaara got hurt and when Sasuke was fighting his brother, i cried like a child

The_SolarGod
04-21-2007, 07:05 AM
i cried on honey and clover...
but not beacause of sorrow but bercause of morita shinobu's practical jokes.. i cant get over on what he does when i watch honey and clover... i always end up laughing the whole day because i cant forget him...

.Lovebeat
04-21-2007, 08:38 AM
I cry... damn often >.<
AIR, for example, cried while watching the movie aaand the series, because of the ending. It was soooo saaad ;__;
Cried while watching Ayashi no Ceres too...

And what I've recently cried to was when watching Wolf's Rain... I already cried at episode 7 because it was sooo beautiful.
Cheza and Kiba met for the first time.
Cried at the ending... I thought like heh, hey, now everything is finally going to work out because so many sad things have already happened.
But noooo, everyone diiies. Even the humans that followed the Wolves to the end >.< I thought: okay, now everyone died, just DON'T LET KIBA DIE! But meh... he died.
Don't think I've ever cried that much for an anime... ;_;

~Sakura Haruno~
04-22-2007, 04:58 AM
Yeah i've cried a hundred times while watching animes even that they're drawn

darkcrystalofthebluemoon
04-22-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm a sucker with sad endings & stuff so I cried;

- when Tamaki was going to close down the host club (Ouran Host Club)
- when Edward's soul went to the gate (FMA)
- when Toboe died (Wolf's Rain)
- the end of Wolf's Rain (Wolf's Rain)
- when Arcuied died (Shingetsutan Tsukihime)
- when Nina Tucker died (FMA)
- at the end of The Conqueror of Shambala (FMA)
- when Neji, Chouji, and Kiba were about to die to the Sound Nin (Naruto)
- at the end of this episode about two best friends (Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori)

^_^

Lunafreya Fleuret
04-22-2007, 08:12 PM
v.v; Same here. Once I watched the ending of an old anime that I liked, and someone died, I cried.

leaf king
04-22-2007, 11:49 PM
When Sai left, i cried for like, 10 episodes.

chappie1989
04-23-2007, 02:03 AM
What anime are you talking about leaf king??
OT: not really cried while watching anime. Was about to cry at some animes though.(Not telling which)

dream magician
04-23-2007, 02:41 AM
I do cry in the sadest part of the anime.

mythroch
04-24-2007, 12:23 AM
I've had my share if eye stingers as well.
Steel Angel kurumi - at the end of the first series.
voices from a distant star - right at the end i was almost tearing up

plus some more but you have enough fo my secrets. ;)

maximillian_cross
04-24-2007, 01:30 AM
I can't help it if the sad part on the particular anime is getting into me. So I cry, at least I just shed some tears and that's it.

Gjallarhorn
04-24-2007, 02:22 PM
Never actually cried, but I'll admit I nearly did from Grave of the Fireflies.

Tsukino_Usagi
04-25-2007, 10:34 AM
I cried everytime there's a sad
part. I cried with tears of joy,
when there's a happy ending.

crimson_Aesir
04-29-2007, 08:38 AM
I remember I cried when I watched the episode where Momiji told Tohru about his mom..that was so sad! And the time when Tohru told Shigure about her mom's death...

Tetsanosuke
04-29-2007, 08:50 AM
Never actually cried, but very close at the end of 'X;The Motion Picture'

The_SolarGod
04-30-2007, 12:19 AM
when asuna died...
it was d first tym i cried on anime...
it just happened last week

MomijiTMO
04-30-2007, 12:24 AM
when asuna died...
it was d first tym i cried on anime...
it just happened last week

Spoiler tags people!!!! :banghead:

Luckily I don't like the anime series.

Hamashimura
05-03-2007, 03:48 AM
Never actually cried, but very close at the end of 'X;The Motion Picture'

Ah,X the Movie...
I bet I know why,since the ending isn't all that sad,but when Kamui cuts Fuhma head off on the very end,he holds his head,crying ,which isn't that sad...It's the song that makes it way more sader than it really is...

And I shed my tears at the end of Roruni Kenshin:Trust and Betrayal OVA...

nekogrl
05-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Fruits Basket - Momiji-san's past
Kisa-san's being teased
Fullmetal Alchemist - Ed dies
.hack//legend of the twilight - they're in that collapshing area and Shugo-san is gate hacking and Rena-san and Shugo-san r sooooo close to touching each other!! >x< sooooo close!!

hireshi
05-04-2007, 06:37 AM
Not really cried, but I've been saddened, weird enough o.o;

Zaig
05-04-2007, 02:57 PM
I've cried a few times but usually just in really dramatic endings.

1. like during the last ep of .hack//legend

2. and I actually just cried a little, one week ago for the very last ep of Eureka Seven.

So about every two years or so...man that's not good lol

-Dejiko-chan-
05-04-2007, 04:11 PM
I dont remember if I have cried but I did have tears in my eyes when I watched the last episode of AIR.

Gr1mmy
05-04-2007, 10:21 PM
I tend to get tears in my eyes when there is a sad event. Depending on how sad it is, I may drop a tear or two. Sometimes, I'm shocked by it, so I get really sad, but nothing happens to my face.

Ami~chan
05-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Never actually cried, but I'll admit I nearly did from Grave of the Fireflies.

I guess I'm not as strong as you. I bawled like a baby.

I don't think any other anime has made me actually cry; I've teared up tons of times, but this movie... Man, I just turned into a broken water fountain.

Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
05-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Well, well, well... I have to admit it. I didn't actually cry, but a few tears ran down my cheek when Himeko had to kill Chikane in Kannazuki no Miko.
It was my first Romance anime and I was not prepared for this storm of emotions^^

royal_ken
05-08-2007, 05:46 PM
I have a tendency to cry watching anime esp those that have gone on for a long time because I get a tad bit attached to the characters.

Kenshin OVA (Ending)
Wolf's Rain (Ending)
FMA (Scar)
FMA the movie (feel sorry for Winry)
Tonari no Totoro (Sisters looking for each other)
Nausica (Ending)
Laputa (The one robot on the castle)
Elfen Lied (Kurama Ending)
Tokyo Godfathers (Saving the baby near the end)
Doraemon: A Grandmother's Recollections (whole thing)
Doraemon: Nobita's Wannyan Space-Time Odyssey (Ending)
Crayon Shinchan: Mission:1000bolts!! Pig's Hoof's secret mission!! (Buriburizaemon Ending. Original voice actor died after this movie)
Crayon Shinchan: Attack of the Adult Empire
(Hiroshi remembering his past + Ending)
Crayon Shinchan: The Battle of the Warring States (Ending)

Wolf's Rain was worse of all. I tend to not cry in front of people even if there's a sad scene but that didn't stop me for this series. I'm a sucker for animals hehe

CapnJack
05-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Yes, definately. Ive cryed watching anime. Thats one of the reasons I love anime so much, for the emotional value. Sometimes Ive cryed for a really happy scene/ending or for a really tragic ending. Not so much cryed really but had tears running down my face, if that counts. Heres the ones I can recall:

Sabermarionette JtoX when the marionettes sacrifices themselves and were reborn as human children *that one got me good
Sailormoon R near the end when Usa was trying to get the chalis to work to save everyone and it wouldnt
Nana 7 of 7 when Nana thought she was losing all her copy sisters and at the end they were still alive
Happy Lesson the one when Mama Uzuki meets the little boy and finds out he a ghost trying to move on*you know how hard it was trying to hide my face during that
Happy Lesson (again) *for some reason the closing song "Yume No Miyako Tokyo Life" brings a tear to my eye, go figure ^^
Excel Saga (among all the zannyness)Ill Palazzo fatally shoots Excel in the chest and leaves her for dead*I needed a moment to collect myself after that
Yugioh (ending) *well the ending in general was moving knowing it was all over
Slayers Lina dieing after being shot through her stomach by copy Rezzo
Trinity Blood a combination of Able dieing and Ester's scream afterwards

Ok, so maybe Im a sissy to some of you, but this is what anime does to me at times. Ive cryed while laughing my butt off too, like while watching Crayon Shin-Chan. XD

chibi_ida
05-21-2007, 07:07 AM
I cried over FMA. Hughes death, Ed's death, Ed's sacrifice in the end. Cried over some parts of the FMA movie. When they showed Al's back with the armour he had put a little of his soul into, Heid's death and surprisingly Hohen's death...

I cried over Furuba. Momiji's past, the OP song (seriously O.o)

Texhnolyze(sp?). I didn't get the story but people died...

Rurouni Kenshin OVA. Fufufu, no matter how many times I watch it, any part where there is a sick Kenshin in it, I'd cry. I was bawling on the floor by the end of it.

Mahou sensei Negima. Asuna's death...It was three episodes!

I would've cried over Trinity Blood but my sis kept being sarcastic so it was hard... But I mostly cry over manga so it's different...

Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan
05-21-2007, 07:27 AM
Icried over loads of anime like wolfs rain (i especially cried alot over this anime becoz every1 dies T^T ) over hunter x hunter wen gon was thinking of his aunt chrono crusade at the end wen azmaria found them sitting in the bench dead and holding hands and smiling
Over ummm Dn Angel at the last episode wen dark had to go and the episodes with freedert.... Also fma the deaths and parts wen ed kills his mom ....
Alot over Naruto the beggining with iruka and the old mans death i meant the third hokages death wen sasuke oes from naruto and the time wen naruto was saying of how he felt like having a father like he thought having a father is like iruka sensei and having a brother is like sasuke
And over for pita ten in the manga actually wen ugh wats her name? forgot anyway wen the great grandma died on the train and yea thats most i guess ....

NiesaxShiori
05-21-2007, 07:30 AM
yup.... i'm emotional person...

Hagaren Otaku
05-21-2007, 06:46 PM
You have no idea.

During the FMA movie at Anime Expo 2006, I was constantly crying. Seriously, even the opening theme "Link" set me off. It wasn't even animation, it was just the DVD covers looking pretty cool, and I was half bawling without the noise. My brother was all "Are you okay...?" The ending theme "Lost Heaven" made me cry even more. I looked like an idiot after the movie because my eyes were all red...

Wolf's Rain(Gravity is a sad song...), DNAngel's last episode, Voices of a Distant Star (Pretty much any time "Through the Years and Far Away" was playing)
Fullmetal Alchemist during Hughes funeral(Seriously, Elicia asking "Why are they burying daddy?? He's got work to do!!" was a total heart breaker T_T) ...
.hack//SIGN, Legend(At the end), Liminality(At the end), Eureka Seven (Especially when adult swim showed it with the epilogue...)

I pretty much cry whenever a series I like is over or someone dies >_>;;

Manga makes me cry even more, even you would think that the characters would have less of an impact on you.

IRL, I'm pretty emotionless usually, but when it comes to anime and manga I cry and laugh all the time.

Sobriquet
05-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Oh yeah! Especially when it's a sad anime movie like "Grave of the Fireflies."

The Nightingale
05-22-2007, 09:19 AM
i cried when edward died in FMA , when all the demon slayers died in inuyasha and when momiji told tohru bout is life
:(
and i almost cried when rukia was taken away and ichigo almost died

Lust~Kuchiki~13
06-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Yes. 5 times actually.

1. FMA-When Scar killed Nina. WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!?!?!

2. FMA-When Lust died. B/c she's my favorite character.

3. Naruto-When Haku and Zabuza died. My favorite characters in everything always die.:mad:

4. Sailor Moon:Secret of the Rose-The end and when they showed the flashbacks. I can relate.

5.Trinity Blood-When Abel died. So cute. And he never did anything wrong.

animelover90
06-07-2007, 06:51 PM
well there was the one time in fullmetal alchemist with the whole nina thing, and i think the one with the whole mother thing and hues dieing in it also! its all a blur! but it was really sad!!!!!!!!!! and also naruto, like theie very first mission with haku and the other guy, (cant spell his name) but it was touching also!!!!!!!! oh and naruto again with that boy and the father thing! like i said its all a blur!!!!!!! im sorry! i hope u understand me, cause im not too good in explaining! anyway i think that was all! but it was so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all i remember! :(

FullMetalAlchemist997
06-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Yep.
In FMA.
When Hues Died. He was like my fav character.

Xieshunnuan
06-07-2007, 09:24 PM
ya.....Fruits Basket last 2 epi made me feel bad for Kyo..(he's my fav)....i wanna tell the peps to make a 2nd season.

CheatMasta
06-13-2007, 08:11 AM
I came pretty close many times during Elfen Lied, too. Especially when Kouta's family were killed right before his eyes, and how he never got to apologise to Kanae.

Chi#1
06-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Everyone is talking about Fma and fruits basket and what not...well what about AIR TV?????If somone ever watched that anime and never shed a tear i'd say u have nerves of steal or u were heartless! I cried like 3 times thoughout the anime, and at the end i cried like i was at a fueneral...it was a very, very tragic ending...poor girl ....

Trinity Muse
06-13-2007, 02:11 PM
I sniffled at the death of L in episode 25 of DeathNote and cried at the ending of Air [the movie, not the show]

.Alumina
06-14-2007, 02:00 PM
Ahem...er..>> <<

The end of Elfen Lied.
Burst Angel...Jo ;____;
Gilgamesh XD
The Renji/Rukia and Gin/Matsumoto flashbacks in Bleach XP

And a little bit at the death of L in Death Note.
Meeh, I'm a sop T^T

Harubi_sayi
06-14-2007, 02:15 PM
I admit it...i cried the first time I watch Fullmoon wo Sagashite when she realized that her long lost "boyfriend" died...it was soooooooo sad....
i dont remember their names anymore except for Takuto...
oh! i also cried (a tear) in Gravitation when Shuichi and Yuki got into that one argument that almost cost them their relationship....:laugh::bounce:

333Tsukasa333
06-14-2007, 04:08 PM
how bout that one episode of Gundam (seed?) when kira just woke up or got back from a fight or something and [what's her name.........] Kugally(or something like that ) came into his room and handed him that flower thing -- the little girl that died earlier gave him that i think --- and he started crying. he made me cry too, even though it was the very first episode i ever saw of Gundam and i had no idea what was going on... IT WAS SAD!!!!!

Raine Arikado
06-15-2007, 04:44 PM
There have been a few that have made me cry. The ending of Chrono Crusade. A few Episodes of Outlaw Star. The episode of Naruto where Sakura thought that Sasuke had died( early episode). The ending of Grave of Fireflies. There was even an episode of Exel Saga that almost made me cry. Lol. There are a few others, but I can't remember the names.:(

KraziiNinja
06-21-2007, 04:20 AM
Yosh~ Also in many fanfics~ X]

chohakkaiz_baby09
06-21-2007, 04:51 AM
hahahaha, yeah I do! especially when I watched Bokura Ga Ita and NANA!

Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan
06-21-2007, 07:29 AM
Yeah alot .. the ones i cried
Chrono crusade
wolfs rain
fullmetal alchemist
bokura ga ita
pita ten
and trinity blood

animefann
06-25-2007, 06:22 AM
Not with that serie, with.....
blood+.
when i was watching the 49 and 50 episodes.
when haji (he is my fav) dies, and before dying he said ¨Saya, I love you¨
I was like, crying and crying.:(

and with wolfs rain.... the all die except kiba i thinks, they all die in so a sad way.

Ari_86
06-25-2007, 07:21 AM
Well im not an emotional person buuut, ive cried during Inuyasha. Another anime but cant totaly remember the name of, shamful i know :(

Kitty Demon
06-25-2007, 10:24 AM
I usually cry at the endinds the most, the most I cried is when I watched Peach Girl.

*Lady_Kikyo*
06-26-2007, 08:19 PM
yes ill admit it..ive cried. i cried in inuyasha when kagome first finds inuyasha and kikyou embraceing eachother. i cried in the last episode of cowboy bebop.. out of fustration but ya..thats about it tho..

jechocochan
06-26-2007, 08:53 PM
In most anime when people die. FMA when Nina dies for example. Then if I watch people crying for long enough it sets me off.

asdfgh222
06-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Lol, hate to admit it, but yes. It's just slipped my mind on what though >>

Exquiro
06-26-2007, 10:20 PM
I used to cry at anime when I was younger but not so much anymore. Actually I havn't cried about anything for about a year at least.

rekuo1
06-26-2007, 10:40 PM
i did off of naruto and ummm ereka sniff soo sad[url=http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=13040][img]http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_517864677f9c21b1f6.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=13218)http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_51786467c67cee8405.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=13215)

Dragonshaz
07-02-2007, 06:24 AM
umm.not really,im not an emotional kind of person but yes i have seen many anime that makes people cry.

MJhey
07-05-2007, 04:43 AM
I cried when L died(death note), hate light!!

^^ even in Chrono Crusade, the 1st anime i've seen with a REally sad ending...

especially on some of the 1-10 episodes of major it's really sad...
when i heard Haruno sakura cried on sasuke when sasuke and haku fought...^^
also when Nuriko of fushiji yuugi died...

Sake!Sake!
07-05-2007, 09:08 AM
I cry while watching FMA all the time. Like one of the first episodes with the blue roses?...that was like too sad. And then in the 6th manga of Chrono Crusade (don't have 7 yet ...i know, I'm in for some tears lol) I almost cried just because it was so emotional. Then Gunslinger Girl....
Oh, I'm a freaking pansy, I cry in Disney movies like Cars hahahaha (not going to explain THAT though) so take what i say with a grain of salt

yamichik
07-05-2007, 04:20 PM
I absolutely have cried watching anime! I cried during Grave of the Fireflies of course. I cried during Xenosaga, and Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Symphonia too. I even cried during certain episodes of Naruto and Yugioh, LoL!

keezy.
07-06-2007, 08:32 AM
yikes, i did not to long ago, but it was really sad >_<
keep it on the DL, ok?

Smoky
07-06-2007, 11:35 PM
Hahahaha. I'm a pansy too, when it comes to watching stuff and getting too attached to the characters!

I actually cried when the Azumanga Daioh girls graduated, they sang the Japanese graduation song and I went off and bawled and was depressed for days... :oy: even more lame, I didn't cry at my own graduation the year after.

I think I also got quite teary near the ending of the Read or Die OVA, at the rocket scene ...

Sniffle ... bittersweet endings ...

animesaint
07-06-2007, 11:59 PM
The one I remembered clearly of shedding a tear on an anime was...
Naruto:
I shed a tear when Choji ate the last pill and pummelled the orange haired dude. Then cried as he read on the tree that his friends were waiting for his return. As he cried I cried.

xX Taylor
07-07-2007, 01:52 AM
Came close to in Gungrave /sigh best Anime I've seen rest Brandon heat.

neopyrofanatic
07-10-2007, 10:48 AM
i came realy close to almost crying during alot of points in elfen lied,
especuly when lucy killed kouta's family right infront of him :(

sorry for the spoiler if anyone was planing on watching it.

*~Lily_Gemini~*
07-10-2007, 11:16 AM
i cried when maes hughes died in FMA, when roy gets into that one fight and the hes blind in his eye, (i thought roy mustang was gunna die) i cried when ed "died", i cried when nina died.

so as you can tell i cried alot during FMA.

now then, i cried during Fruits basket, when momiji tells about his past, when it tells about Rin and Haru, when kyo admits he loves tohru, when yuki admits he loves tohru, when i seen shigure in a suit, when it told about hatori and his ex, when they put on the play "sorta cinderella"

yep i cried alot during that one too.

ive cried alot, lemme think of more

also cried during the last ep of yugioh

Flash Gordon
07-11-2007, 06:17 AM
Cried once on the last episode of Cowboy Bebop.

Cried on the final episode of Samurai 7.

Cried in the Dolem/Asahina scene in the RahXephon movie.

Almost cried when I finished Death Note (mostly because the series is just so damn beautiful)

Came close to crying on many occasions while watching Kanon.

Giliwko
07-11-2007, 07:06 AM
"Naruto",when the 3rd hokage's funeral...while watching it i can't help but cry.

happyninja91
07-11-2007, 03:39 PM
i cried when i though t naruto died-_-;

Inuyasha&Koga_sexy4eva!
07-11-2007, 06:35 PM
:unsure: Im a very tough person when having to cry at something, but I cried at inuyasha when kagome was controled by the dark priestess and kagome almost killed Inuyasha, just because he refused to leave kagome!!! Damn you Kagome!!!::blush blush, srry... I have a temper:: but thats not when i cried! when inuyasha jumped at Kagome, apparently trying to stop her from shooting an aow at his heart, she lost control and a tear drop rolled down her cheek as she turned he head sso she wouldnt see when she shot... THEN A COMMERCIAL CAME ON!!!Geez! That, is when I started bawln. I was cryn so hard, I could hardly look at the tv when it came back on, and wat I saw broke my heart...
SHE DIDNT SHOOT HIM!!! I mean, she did, but she curved the arrow to only shoot his shirt on his arm and he came out unscratched! :eek: o wat a shocker, he was ok and inuyasha fell deeper n love w/ kagome. wow, im amazed...::roll eyes as I sigh sarcastically::I was surprised, but I did keep cryn even after it was over...:closedeye:<_<: :curses: dont judge me!!!

Kaoru_Hanabishi
07-12-2007, 01:23 AM
It may have been said once but Mahou Sensei Negima/Magister Negi Magi

Asuna Dies in Ep 23 and the funeral in ep 24 just left me crying my eyes out all through till ep 25. The only thing that saved me on the series was the ending in Ep 26. I have to say really good how they were able to find a way to bring her back. I went from totally depressed to elated. I just finished the series like 10min ago and my eyes are still a little damp from it

Surix
07-13-2007, 06:33 PM
almost during grave of the fireflies.

Balance
07-14-2007, 08:07 PM
I don't like to cry on something that I watch, but there were rare times where I have cried. I cried three times, once while watching Midori no Hibi, and twice in Kanon.

I don't exactly remember when while I was watching Midori no Hibi...

In Kanon...
When Akiko-san was walking to get strawberry-cake and got hit by a car, I started to cry because she's the last person you'd expect a crisis to hit, I mean Akiko-san was so nice, also at the very end, where Ayu is finally out of her coma, as soon as the ending theme song started, I cried, because the thought of being with your loved one was so heart-warming, enough to have tears of joy roll down. Too bad it never really happened in reality. T-T

names red
07-14-2007, 08:14 PM
I dont cry just weep... lol yeah but you didnt hear it from me lol

kakerukami
07-15-2007, 11:46 PM
If you don't even remotely get misty-eyed during Grave of the Fireflies, you are made of stone, and I salute you.

Legend_S
07-16-2007, 01:11 AM
I cryed during a couple of anime, let me list them

Chrono Crusade... well im sure you know what happened at the end of the series that made you sad lol.

Cowboy Bebop, its just that song Blue, it just gets me all the time lol

Kaleido Star season one, the Legendary Maneuver, when Layla said she was going to quit Kaleido Stage and Sora's crying just makes me tear up.

Kiran
07-17-2007, 09:19 PM
at the end of cowboy bebop and at the end of the FMA movie...there were probably many more sobby moments but none are coming to me at the moment

Elphaba
08-05-2007, 08:27 PM
the only anime i can think of right now that i cried was FLCL...the end was sad...
to me anyways.

realms89
08-05-2007, 08:34 PM
nay cant say i have

Azel
08-05-2007, 08:52 PM
When watching Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo "How could anime have stooped this low?"

When I was in FYE and Super Milk Chan was in the anime section *drops to knees* "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Hypergraphian
08-05-2007, 10:00 PM
Of course! Why not? Don't you cry watching other forms of animations like "Bambee" for instance? Japanese animes are made to provide realistic effects for unrealistic concepts (such as being able to kill with a notebook or having chakra in your bodies). Which means that they're much more believable than a live action series. I don't see why one would not be moved by Sai's disappearance (Hikaru no go), Sasuke leaving Konoha or Euphemia's death (Code Geass). I was moved to tears by said scenes and unless you're the type that rarely allows yourself to be absorbed by such sappy moments in movies and entertainment, you'd probably experience the emotions as well.

Rem
08-05-2007, 11:51 PM
I cry at the end of each fist of the north star episode, and I don't stop crying until the next one starts.

BuLmA
08-06-2007, 12:47 AM
Yes I had it was fushigi Yuugi when Miaka almost surrender her fellings for Tamahome because they're love for each other is against the rules.

CarmenTohru
08-06-2007, 03:08 PM
yes i have cried watching anime

VraieEsprit
08-14-2007, 05:10 PM
I don't often actually cry at television (although I do get wrenched inside from time to time) but I had a seriously hard time with episode 33 of Fushigi Yuugi even though I knew what was coming. I can watch it now but I still find it hard to watch the episodes from there until the end.

And the episode of the OVA where they're at the palace with Boushin and Houki...brings a lump to the throat too...

I think Yuugi is the only anime that's ever made me feel like that, though.

Vraie

Avalon57
08-14-2007, 05:20 PM
cried last episode of fate stay night =/ SABER COME BACK
yea im not ashamed

Kyokuns_true_Love
08-14-2007, 05:26 PM
I cry all the time when watching anime. I cried during the last epi of FullMetal so
much, it was embarrassing. I also cried in the epi of InuYasha when Kohaku is able to remember everything, but chooses not to go back to Sango. I cried during thee first InuYasha movie when Kagome thinks she's been permanatly separated from InuYasha. I cried when I was reading Fruits Basket, and Akito pushes Tohru off the cliff. I cried when Momiji is talking about his family. I cried when I saw how bad Naruto's childhood was. And I cried many other times when watching anime and manga!

Takatofan1986
08-15-2007, 08:03 PM
no one judge me... but i cryed at the end of Digimon Tamers... when all the digimon left and Takato felt bad about the promise he made...

Also on Hikaru No Go when Sai left

AHQ
08-16-2007, 06:16 AM
I've never cried at an anime cuz its not real:laugh:

Konata Izumi
08-16-2007, 06:29 AM
I probably cry at the end of every anime cause if I actually watch it to the end I get addicted then it just suddenly stops. But I've actually cried after Wolf's Rain, Yu-Gi-Oh and Fate/Stay Night. ;_;

X-Wind
08-16-2007, 06:53 AM
I got to admit... i got teary teary over some anime. can't remember the eps # and i don't want to spoil, but those animes are Elfen Lied and Kimi ga Nozomu Eien a.k.a Rumbling Hearts :closedeye

canta per me
08-17-2007, 12:37 PM
The two times I have cried while watching anime were in X The Movie when Kamui kills Fuma and that song Forever Love plays, a real tear jerker. Then there was Magic Knight Rayearth, I cried when Eagle died because he had wanted to die becoming a hero and he did it. I was upset when the red head picked the other guy over him, it really upset me. :mad:

Chris-san
08-18-2007, 05:32 PM
The drum island arc in One Piece gets me nearly every time I watch it.

Hamashimura
08-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Ah,nice to see that this thread is still alive ^_^
Adding one more - some scenes in Claymore got me...
Pretty sad scenes,I would tell about them,but I don't wanna spoil anything T.T

Angel Yumi
08-19-2007, 02:44 AM
I cried once,in the anime "Chrono Crusade" when Rosette and Chrono died.
I will never forget that anime.

Starscream Fire
09-02-2007, 02:56 PM
vapire princess miyu

most of them

they are so sad sometimes

i was sad when vector prime died in transformers cybertron

devil may cry
i was sad when the man was horrible to dante in the episode where the man comes looking for dante to say sorry and then at the end he is horrible to him

overwatch
09-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Lest see - endings that made me sad - nausica (just before the ending) - Bebop (It can't be over!).
Endings that really made me sad - Wolf's Rain!

shane the ninja
09-02-2007, 03:33 PM
me cry during anime, Never hah a. Ok i lied i cried during the anime whisper of the heart anime it was so cute

bya~chan
09-03-2007, 11:35 AM
i've cried when i watched the last few episodes
of wolf's rain.....and pretear....when the little girl
was turned into a thing!!!(i forgot what you call it)
because her dad was a psycho!!!!~Fullmetal Alchemist

Kawairashii hikari
09-03-2007, 11:41 AM
yes i know i have and multiple shows but especially Furuba most of all and when my Gaara kun died in Naruto Shippudden very sad..., also Digimon probably one or two times in all of the seasons...

Gigai
09-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Episode 32 of Blood+ made me sad but I did not cry. Poor Riku...I felt bad for the kid.

-Kitsune-
09-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Yup, plenty of times ^.^;
-The last episode of FullMetal Alchemist
-The episode of Naruto where Rock lee found out he might never be a ninja again and was talking to Guy sensei about it
-Last episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion (No clue why o.O)
-And the one I cried the most about (for like ten minutes, the whole time this scene was on): In Fruits Basket when Momiji was talking about his family and told Tohru how he cherished all his memories becuase someday he'd "be strong enough so they wouldnt hurt him anymore"
And thats all I can remember for now... ^.^

iiiasdfkl
09-03-2007, 01:23 PM
yup. a few times :). I'll give you just the latest example: the last ep of Full Metal Alchemist :(

MrClown
09-03-2007, 04:27 PM
i didnt cry but it made feel really really sad um pretty much the whole season of "GANTZ" but i got happyer when i read the manga its way better

~World of Elegance~
09-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Episode 32 of Blood+ made me sad but I did not cry. Poor Riku...I felt bad for the kid.

That and the very last episode of Blood+ had me well up. D;

JuicedUp
09-03-2007, 08:23 PM
It is very hard for me to cry when I am watching anime, not to mention cartoons in general, since to me they are simply animated frames and drawings.

Movies featuring actual living breathing people, however, are a different story. When I was watching Chinese movies with my family one night, there was this poor mentally-challenged man trying to apologize to his wife for bothering her. He made a nice big cake for her, her favorite, and ran towards her in the middle of the rain - and tripped, splattering the cake on the forest floor. He was so sad that tears started rolling down his face, and I was really caught up in the moment, so I started crying too. It was one of the few times I ever cried while watching a movie. ;)

Zantetsuken
09-03-2007, 08:28 PM
It is very hard for me to cry when I am watching anime, not to mention cartoons in general, since to me they are simply animated frames and drawings.

I'm with this guy.

Hamashimura
09-10-2007, 05:15 AM
Yup,I agree with above mention stuff,but seeing some sad and heartbreaking moment is more than enough to sadden me up,not to mention to bring tears down my face...
Sure,they are all animated frames and drawings,but for me they're better than real life movies,for which I cannot say that they could ever make me cry...

Anyway,to come back to the topic,I can add another one to my heartbraking events...
Final episode of Fate/Stay Night was sad,atleast for me...
Haven't cried,but I was on the edge...almost...

dark_blue
09-10-2007, 09:39 AM
i ever cried went i watch fushigi yuugi because nuriko die and cardcaptor sakura because it was the last episode.

elizabethswann
09-10-2007, 09:46 AM
absolutely
yes!
im
such an
emotional
person...

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u122/k_a_t_e4/cry.gif

nikoko-nozomu
09-10-2007, 10:01 AM
I didn't really cry, but I did get misty-eyed when Cagalli's father and several other Orb leaders sacrified themselves during the Earth Forces invasion in Gundam SEED.

It just struck a chord with me, I guess--and I don't cry easily.

MaxPower
09-10-2007, 10:15 PM
first time i almost cried to watching anime was the ending of witchblade. that was pretty damn depressing

Drunk_Squid
09-12-2007, 09:43 AM
I cried when I found out my copy of Samurai Champloo was warped from the heat.

Ramonkun
09-12-2007, 11:02 PM
cried at the end of chrono crusade , Fma when ed died

Trina
09-15-2007, 09:00 AM
I can't remember much on which show i cried before. But im very sure that i cried in the last episode of air tv.. some other show maybe i cried before but i dunno which sry D=

hammond84
09-15-2007, 10:54 AM
I have lol, theres been alot of gripping scenes though, not properly cried, but felt like I was about to kind of thing.

Mechmastersonic
09-16-2007, 08:59 PM
When Hughes was killed in Fullmetal Alchemist, and his daughter didn't know what was going on...I just broke into tears the first time I watched it. It was so sad...T_T

Ashers
09-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Ohh.. when hughes dies in FMA..that seriously made me cry ;_; it was so sad.

-Kitsune-
09-21-2007, 06:43 PM
When Hughes was killed in Fullmetal Alchemist, and his daughter didn't know what was going on...I just broke into tears the first time I watched it. It was so sad...T_T
Ooh, thats another one of mine T.T
I burst into tears when Elysia said "Mommy, why are they putting daddy in that box? If hes in the dirt he cont get his work done! Mommy do something!"
Or something like that, it was so sad T.T

TWITCHY-chan
09-21-2007, 09:58 PM
I cried in Naruto when Lee lost that fight to Gaara, and when he found out Tsunade couldn't heal it. (even though she did later)

I also cried in Tsukuyomi Moon Phase when Hazuki went back to the castle close to the end.

I also cried when my friend made me watch Tokyo Mew Mew, because it was so bad. XD

EdoPhoenix
09-21-2007, 11:55 PM
Yup! When I watched the last episode of Matantei Loki Raganrok, I cried a lot! It waz sooo sad:( And some One Piece eps are sad too

sophea
09-23-2007, 01:18 AM
I think the only times I've ever cried was when I was watching Grave of the Fireflies and Rurouni Kenshin: Seisouhen. GotF was just a really sad and heartbreaking story. It gets me everytime I watch it. As for Seisouhen, that last scene makes me cry everytime I watch it.

Marina27
09-24-2007, 04:32 PM
I believe the last time I cried was when I watched Hana Yori Dango (live action series).

Gaararocks1000x
09-27-2007, 07:49 PM
I cryed when i saw how gaara was treated as a child.

Drashow
10-02-2007, 07:12 AM
Hey there!

YES! I've cried through an anime... or two... only two that I remember.

Wolf's Rain= from the 4th to last episode to the end I was bawling my eyes out. My pillow that I was hugging was damp by the end... the anime was okay, but it's kind of just the way the events were pulled across.

FMA= When that little girl... what's her name? Nina? ...died. Is she the one who died because her dad was merging her with their dog? Or wa that someone else? Also, the emotion when Ed was scared about Barry the Chopper. There's one more but it's a major spoiler and I don't know who's seen it or not. It's a character death though...

That's about it though.

~Ta-ta
+-Drashow-+

Kagemaru-San
10-02-2007, 07:33 AM
I agree with Hamashimura...

The last episode of Fate/Stay Night was extremely depressing
Even after the war was finished, and Saber finally feels at home enough to share her feelings, they still can't be together ... what sealed it is that she died at the end...may be Saber will still see Shirou in her eternal dream *Sniff*
Apologies for the drama there..:P ..

King_Shadow89
10-03-2007, 01:02 PM
I cried on Please Teacher when ( crap I for got the main charactor's name)the boy went into another stand still and the allian teacher goes into his self conscience and the boy didn't even know here. To make matters worse the authourity of the allian teacher wipe the boy's memory of her away. But it ended great because he remembered her because the box of food in his back pocket.

Tenchi_fan
10-03-2007, 03:32 PM
:( I almost cried when I saw the episode on Trigun when Wolfwood died.

torapu
10-03-2007, 03:41 PM
I think the only times I've ever cried was when I was watching Grave of the Fireflies...

I justed watched that movie! I cried a whole lot. The worst part was that I was eating a large dinner, too, so I kind felt guilty....:(

I LOVE gaara14
10-03-2007, 04:03 PM
to be honest i have cried during an anime it was a naruto episode!

AzureChrono
10-03-2007, 05:10 PM
I cried when zabuza died and he wanted to be placed with haku..

I cried when sasuke leaves the village and sakura is begging him not too.

Jagan Eye
10-03-2007, 05:55 PM
I cry when watching anime so much. Okay, here's one that I remember off the top of my head:
It was Samurai X: Reflection (Rurouni Kenshin OVA)

The stuff next is a spoiler and is distinct scenes from the movie, so if you don't want to know, then don't read from here on.

I first started crying when I first saw Kenshin in the movie. He was so old and sick and just so, I don't even know how to describe it, it was so awful I started crying. Sanosuke had to carry him home, it was so awful. I couldn't stand seeing Kenshin, the battousai like that. I cried even more after Kenshin died. It was sooooo sad. It happened in Kaoru's arms and it was awfully sad.

hoshima haruna
10-03-2007, 06:00 PM
ummmm i don't think i have cried while watching an anime there were times when i wanted to but didn't because it wasn't real....

Jose
10-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Haku in naruto so sad

Perpetual Specter
10-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Only a couple of times.The last one was the Naruto scene where Haku and Zubuza die and the snow fell.Ok,I really didn't 'cry',but my eyes watered.

ReccaReichiri16
10-04-2007, 07:00 AM
Which anime was that?
Yah, I cried.
In Chrno Crusade (can also spelled as Chrono Crusade) at the last episode, where Chrono and Rosette live at a small old house near the grass field. They say for a little time and waiting for their death. They know that when the sunset will come, they will die. There were a times they talk to each other about everything (their past, present and their future). And then, the time goes by,... Chrono and Rosette died together with holding hands. That was too sad for me that makes me remember when everytime I saw a nun (sister).

MasterLuna
10-07-2007, 12:45 AM
FMA has been mentioned quite a lot. I cried in so many scenes of that anime.

1. When Nina died.
2. When Maes died.
3. When Al thought he wasn't truly Ed's little brother and ran away.
4. When Ed "died" which he did but was brought back to life.

Now on to Wolf's Rain.

There's too many scenes in this anime that made me cry, but it was basically when everyone died. Especially Blue and Hige..

Karin, or for the manga, Chibi Vampire

I cried for Anju and when I thought her grandmother died.

Tokyo Mew Mew

I cried when I thought Ichigo died.

Absolute Boyfriend (manga)

I cried at the very end...I don't know how to do those spoiler thingies so I won't say what happened...just that the ending was very sad and had me in tears for about 5 minutes. >_>;

Yu Yu Hakusho

Surprisingly...I cried when I thought Kuwabara was killed in the Dark Tournament. .__. He annoys me but I never thought his death would affect me that much..

And that's it for all the animes that I've cried in. I cried in a lot...But mainly when people die... At least characters that I really care about. Kuwabara surprised me though when I started crying. I never thought I'd cry that much for him... He's not the greatest guy ever, but I guess he grew on me as a character and it wouldn't be the same without him and Yusuke's constant arguing.

seedofbilly
10-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Which anime was that?

Could not agree more with Mononoke Hime, the final scene where the forest regenerates is so beautiful I actually cried tears of happyness like I was in love or something, just the scenery, the music, oh god here I go...

I also cried at the end of Grave Of The Fireflies. the naming scene in Spirited Away and the end scene of Metropolis, if only slightly.

As for series-s-s-s-s, a considerable amount of Elfen Lied eps got me close, mainly because my girlfriend watched it with me and she cries at ALOT of stuff. The only episodes that really got me were ep 8 (I own 2 dogs myself) and the last one. I very nearly cried at the 'mask splitting' scene in Otogi Zhoshi, don't ask why because i don't know myself. Evangelion got me a few times, as did Naruto, the closest I've been to tears with that was actually while reading the manga (shippuuden mind) when...something happens to someone...lets just say it involved black face paint, a big *** sword and some mad vodoo ****.

Kimera
10-22-2007, 06:29 PM
I've cried...
Wolf's Rain- even now when i remember the way Toboe, Kiba, Tsume, Hige and Blue died i cry... When i remember when Cher and Hubb died i cry... I cry cuz they've done everything for something. And it doesn't even exist... They even die for that paradise... I still remember when they all was saying "Let's meet up again in Paradise." before they die T.T

Son-And
10-26-2007, 12:29 PM
I've cried quite a few times can't remember them all but here are some.

Naruto
When: Zabuza and Haku dies

Full Metal Alchemist
When: Nina dies
And several other times i can't remember exactly

Chrono Crusade
When: Chrono and Rosette die

Last Exile
When: Mullin dies

Last Love Song of This Planet
All the way nearly (I you've seen it you know why)

Witch Hunter Robin
The ending

ChibiSasukex
10-26-2007, 01:06 PM
I have watch some anime movies youtube but i have never liked cry if there

was a sad part but i did feel sad for who ever the main or second characher was

rubberbabybuggybumper
10-26-2007, 01:07 PM
I never actually full out cried while watching anime. I've gotten very choked up and teary eyed but never actually cried. A few times during Fullmetal Alchemist made me want to cry. Like the episode when Nina died or when Hughes died. That was probably the saddest episode ever for me because I loved Major Hughes so much. There are other sad parts that I might have wanted to cry, like when Al thinks he's not real and jumps off the roof of the hospital or when Ed killed Greed.

I also got emotional in Mirage of Blaze when Takaya is confessing to his brother his love for Naoe. There may have been other times during Gravitation, Hid and Her Circumstances, and some other shows but I can't say for sure.

Son-And
10-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Hey people use the spoiler tags for gods sake

if you dont know how look here:
http://www.animeforum.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

Hamashimura
11-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Ok,I'll have to add again...
During Rozen Maiden,scenes after Shinku...went to dreamland...
Events after that are just so sad T_T

A O Discord
11-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Never actually cried whiles watching one but sure was a close call whiles watching "Air" Truly beautiful story line / art, So gripping and you get so emotionally attached to the characters ^^

Asriel
11-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Hmmmmm.......

One anime I cried at the end of was Eureka 7. It was the last episode(50).

What made me cry was the fact of
1: How it ended.
2: Also I just got a weird feeling watching the ending and I started to cry alittle.

xxnytr0xx
11-10-2007, 09:29 PM
ARGGGG !!!! PEOPLE USE SPOILER TAGS PLEASE!!!! I just got Wolf's Rain ruined for me... gah....

now im even more depressed after seeing Chrono Crusade which made me cry... nearly all of the top 25 in my Tragic Anime Romance List (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=64439)made me cry... pretty sure it was all of em...to some extent anyway

as far as animes that made me cry off the top of my head...

1. Kyoshiro and the Eternal Sky
2. Air
3. Romeo X Juliet
4. Full Moon wo Sagashite
5.Kanon 2002 AND 2006
6.Zero No Tsukaima
7.Ayashi no Ceres
8.Chrono Crusade
9.Samurai X
10.Crescent Love
11. Lamune
12. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
13. Shuffle! (the ending only)
14. Chobits (ending only)
15. Ai Yori Aoshi

Inamorata
11-10-2007, 09:32 PM
I cried when I first saw X... such a sad anime.. :(

Memento Mori
11-10-2007, 09:35 PM
I cried the last episodes of Blood+, when Diva reaches for her babies while she's dying and Saya is trying to save her. It was so heartbreaking when they showed the picture of Diva and her children playing together. It made it even worse.

xxnytr0xx
11-10-2007, 09:35 PM
ahhh i still gotta watch X.... hmmm hope its good

btw Inamorata is that Chizuna from Lament of the Lamb?

niKopol
11-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Many a times I have cried to a 2d image.
I can't remember all of them,

Cowboy Bebop ep 26,
Bleach ep with the kitten, and the movie,
Tokyo Godfathers,
Pokemon the movie (1st movie),

My memory is failing me. Sorry.

onigiri princess
11-11-2007, 05:53 AM
yes, when i was watching Air (my first cry at a anime)
it made me cry like hell T-T every time i watch the last epi or the episode showing the past, i would cry a river XD

shinzou
11-11-2007, 07:08 AM
I've never personally cried while watching an anime. But one of my best friends does. She cried with haku in naruto, and also in the last episode of ouran XD

Njrotcgurl
11-14-2007, 09:03 AM
Rozen Maiden, second season.
It was when Hinaichigo stopped functioning, IDK why but every time I watch that scene I burst into tears.
:)

gyakusetsu
11-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Yes.
End of Chobits,
End of both seasons of Jigoku Shoujo
During Shinigami no Ballad
Otogizoushi
Air

Hamashimura
11-18-2007, 04:45 PM
Just finished watching Rozen Maiden Traumend...
I cried my eyes out,last 4 episodes are very sad...

Especially when Hina Ichigo goes to long sleep and Shinku recieves her Rosa Mystica...

Baka Tenshi
11-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Which anime was that?
FMA
What happens to Nina. She was so cute.
Which anime was that?
Elfen Lied
When Lucy died

yoko.......
11-18-2007, 07:34 PM
no thats so nerdy and also pathetic

Kyokuns_true_Love
11-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Oh, I found another one!! I watched Marmalade Boy, and I cried every time something bad happened between Yuu and Miki!!

Especially when Miki breaks up with Yuu, then gets with Kei!!!!!

peegeray
11-19-2007, 02:18 AM
in naruto when gaara died, and naruto was all sad and stuff

iGiraffe
11-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Actually, no I haven't but i know i will soon. i almost cried in FMA when Ed and Al's mother died and they tried to bring her back but it didn't work out.;)

Inamorata
11-21-2007, 12:52 AM
ahhh i still gotta watch X.... hmmm hope its good

btw Inamorata is that Chizuna from Lament of the Lamb?

Well I assumed it was. Not real sure. Most of the anime pitctures I get are off of Japanese sites. So I cant understand the font. Lol. She does look an awful lot like her tho. =\

Oh and X is deffinatly worth watching a awesome classic.

Brewmaster
11-21-2007, 08:27 AM
When Zabuz died and tryed to see Haku one last time...so sad!
When the Third Hokage died the last scene when he sees Orochimaru as a kid before he dies is ahh...i so like cryed a lot!
When Gaara died thinking if he was ever needed by someone that was sooo sad! I cryed more but this are some of the scenes....

Thingle
11-21-2007, 08:52 AM
I cried while watching NHK ni Youkuso, especially when Satou was caught videotaping schoolgirls.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Baka Tenshi
11-21-2007, 09:49 AM
I also cried during Black Cat when Saya died

Doom85
11-21-2007, 12:10 PM
Oh boy, where to begin:

Cowboy Bebop's ending.
FMA episodes 7, 25, 27, 34, 51, the movie
Naruto - Sasuke "dies" from Haku's attack, Haku/Zabuza's death, Gai telling Lee he's a splendid ninja, Gaara's flashback, 3rd's death, Choji's "death", Sasuke/Itachi flashback, Sasuke telling Naruto that he's his best friend, the image of Naruto and Sasuke holding hands, Gaara's "death", Asuma's death.
Samurai Champloo episodes 7 and 11

Yeah, I'm a wuss. :p

Mune
11-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I did while watching Voices of a Distant Star for the second time...

*~Suiseiseki~*
11-23-2007, 06:12 PM
I've cried watching anime all the time.

I cried at the end of Rozen Maiden.

I cried at the end of Fruits Basket.

I cried at the end of Elfen Lied.

The list goes on and on, people.

sataned
11-23-2007, 07:20 PM
I CRY ALL THE TIME WHILE WATCHING ANIME!!!
no....jk
ive never cried while watching anime...
i havent cried since......hmmmm... idk.....forever

╬Karami Mew~Meow
11-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Yes! I have! Alotta times >.<

First time I cried was, when Nuriko died the first time (but in a few eps that passed, they were alive) -fushigi yugi
The second anime that I cried on, was in fruits basket, when Honda-san found out about Kyo, his true form (;_; ) ....
Then, I cried in a few more animes, like when the 3rd died in Naruto.
But then, the rest, I haven't cried with tears. What I mean by that is, I felt like cring, but forced my self not to, but my heart was hurting v.v ....I think I forced my self not to cry, was because, my dad was there, and when I cry, he's gonna come babbling about me cring just cuz a cartoon, and how sissy i am. *sigh*

Kanjoudakai_Ira
11-24-2007, 12:59 PM
I remember crying at Kaleido Star once....it was that episode when Sora's step mother was gonna have another child and Sora was jealous or something like that..it so resembled me i was in that situation once...I also shed a few tears at Basilisk too when Gennosuke and Oboro died by suiciding...damn...

winry039
11-24-2007, 01:04 PM
almost every anime ive seen made me cry

KawaiiMomiji
11-24-2007, 07:47 PM
once i cried while watching Tokyo Mew Mew! i don't remember hte exact epiosde, but Pudding (Purin) was sad that her mom died and asked the day care lady to pretend to be her mom. it was so sweet and sad, i couldn't help but cry!
i ALMOST cried at the last 2 episodes of Tokyo Mew Mew and Fruits Basket... but i didn't... i don't know why...

konekotaku69
11-24-2007, 09:08 PM
i always seem to cry in any miyazaki movie
millenium actress
spirited away
the list goes on n on

i remember cryin once in princess sarah
i mean its so cute and heartwarmin

i might hav also shead a tear fr other animes
but i just don remember ^^
like maybe even in naruto (like when naruto once talked bout all his hopes of provin people wrong and becomin hokage)
or in Bleach (When Ichigo talks bout how his mom died)

ah well...
i probably cry in every anime i've seen so far, i just don't remember

cute_wong
11-25-2007, 11:24 AM
In the past I have ever cried while watching anime...it's Saint Seiya.....the sad thing that made me cry is the Shiryuu gave his life for the ressurection of his friends' bronze clothes.

mikej
12-11-2007, 10:26 PM
The original Kanon made me cry. It still bothers me to think about it.

tokyo mew239
12-12-2007, 09:31 PM
FMA
-Maes dies
-Nina dies
-Ed dies (brought back)
-Fullmetal Movie Conquer of Shamballa when Ed and Al leave
-Letter to Winry from Shieska
-Edward sticks his hands out from train saying he'll find Alphonse
-Edward asks Alphonse if he hates him for making him into an armor suit
Naruto
-Sasuke leaves
-Sakura cuts her hair off to save her teamates
-Ino and Sakura memories (chuunin exams)
-Neji's past memories of Hinata the nobelest family
-Neji's uncle telling Neji his dad sacrificed himself
-Sasuke Retrival Squad encounters Sakura
Naruto Shipudden
-Sakura and Naruto meet when they're older
Full Moon o Sagashite manga
-Eichi surronded by doves and yelling to Mitsuki
Trinity Blood
-a vampire and wants to drink Esther's blood tells her to kill him
Blood+
-Riku is killed by Diva
-George, Saya's father, dies
Fruits Basket manga
-Kyo hurts Tohru in his real cursed monster form
Inuyasha
-Kikyo is killed and thrown into the miasma (later it is brought up she survives)

tokyo mew239
12-12-2007, 09:36 PM
FMA
-Maes dies
-Ed and Al discover Nina is a chimera
-Chimera Nina is killed
-Scar is killed
-Izumi's memory of her son on the unihabited island
-Ed dies (brought back)
-Fullmetal Movie Conquer of Shamballa when Ed and Al leave
-Letter to Winry from Shieska
-Edward sticks his hands out from train saying he'll find Alphonse
-Edward asks Alphonse if he hates him for making him into an armor suit

Naruto
-Sasuke leaves
-Sakura cuts her hair off to save her teamates
-Ino and Sakura memories (chuunin exams)
-Neji's past memories of Hinata the nobelest family
-Neji's uncle telling Neji his dad sacrificed himself
-Sasuke Retrival Squad encounters Sakura

Naruto Shipudden
-Sakura and Naruto meet when they're older

Full Moon o Sagashite manga
-Eichi surronded by doves and yelling to Mitsuki

Trinity Blood
-a vampire and wants to drink Esther's blood tells her to kill him

Blood+
-Riku is killed by Diva
-George, Saya's father, dies
-Hagi falls off the cliff and dies picking the lillies

Fruits Basket manga
-Kyo hurts Tohru in his real cursed monster form

Inuyasha
-Kikyo is killed and thrown into the miasma (later it is brought up she survives)

Bleach
Captain #5 Aizen's death (I regret it)

Claymore manga
-Teresa is killed by Priscilla

Tasold
12-13-2007, 04:15 AM
I haven't cried properly but been on the point of when watching Voices from a distant star It's just very sad
Elfen Lied when it ended
This Ugly yet Beautiful world again when it ended
O and is laughing so hard you almost cry count, in which case Pani Poni dash which makes little sense (at least to me cause I'm laughing too much) and is just plain funny.

shirogane_hitsugaya
12-13-2007, 10:41 PM
naruto:
-episode 101-i laughed till i cried for 30 minutes everytime i (re)watch

naruto shippuuden:
-i forgot which chapter but it's when konohamaru shows his Oiroke:onna no ko doushi no jutsu and Oiroke:otoko no ko doushi no jutsu..
-i forgot which chapter but it's when jiraiya said "kaeru ni kaeru"

Eyeshield21-almost every episode i laugh till i cried

Yakitate Japan-chapter 58-last column where azuma and a few other characters twist and turn their fingers awkwardly...

Ueki no Housoku(The Law of Ueki)-episode 26 whereby Ueki put some kind of 'octopus'-like thing over his head...

almost everything i laughed till i cried....i am easily entertained...:p
it's considered as 'cried' right?

but if you asked me about the type of 'crying' when you're sad...never...cause i'm like a wood/stone when it comes to these emotional and drama feelings...i dunno why...everytime i waatch i sad scene or drama...i never cried since i'm 10...iguess...

maybe that's why my life is full of laughter...and my family and friends are annoyed with my laughter(and giggles)...