PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite style of dressing?

Day
04-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Just asking all of you peeps, what your favorite style of dressing? Is it hard core rock n' roll? or could it be downright preppy, or just inbetween?

My styles of dressing up, would have to be, rock. From tight skinny jeans, to my chains hanging from them. Ever since I can remember ive dressed this way, besides being a magician I sometimes wear other stuff, depends on really my mood. ^.^

Post if you wish... ::Vanishes::

MomijiTMO
04-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Ok I wear modern, metro clothes. Most of my shirts are sky blue (lol) and I normally wear fitting jeans (not tight). Oh I always wear runners.

BiggSam
04-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Shirt and pants that usually don't match

sa5m
04-05-2007, 09:21 AM
AEROPOSTLE. I don't know why, but Aero is the easiest place to shop for me. I mean, they're so cheap! And the clothes are so cute! <3

I'm trying to get away from it though. xD Lately I've noticed that every single day I'm wearing something from Aero. ^^;

And besides shirts from Aero, I wear regular jeans. I like to wear Union Bay stuff.

And my shoes are normally runners from New Balance. :D

MomijiTMO
04-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Shirt and pants that usually don't match

Oh everything must match for me. I'm fastidious to the extreme.

Buruku
04-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Depends on what mood I'm in I guess,

mostly I wear comfy, casual clothes, I'm a jeans and a t-shirt type of girl, I like wearing bold colors though.

DaSOCOM
04-05-2007, 10:14 AM
I really prefer my own style: Beach bum pimp. Usually a very nice button-down shirt with nice shorts (usually G.H. Bass) and leather sandals (also G.H. Bass). And when I lived in Hawaii, I can usually get away with it. But when I am actually going to the beach (about twice a month) I wear the same blue trunks and my Grababootie & Pinch t-shirt with my blue sandals that I don't care about messing up.

God I miss Hawaii

CrimsonMoon
04-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Whatever I'm comfortable with, but I usually wear jacket and baggy trousers. I don't like fitting apparel. A little bigger is okay, but lots bigger is even okay-ier to me. :D

shikamaruluv13
04-05-2007, 01:47 PM
i dresss different everyday some days i dress emo some days preppy some days in between

WickedAsianAngel
04-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Me...I normally wear dark-ish colored jeans, a tang-top, and a (black) sweater along with my tennis shoes...

bttr
04-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Well i can't find any ninja clothes so i wear all black.

Toastie
04-05-2007, 02:10 PM
I normally wear stuff like Jeans, Dark T-Shirts, Steel Toecapped Boots, but also love my 'Old Fashioned' trenchcoat (all weather) and my Leather Fingerless Gloves. kinda Goth/Rock, but don't actually try to look like a specific group. Amazingly enough, they all serve a Practicle use aswell!

Kira_yamato69
04-05-2007, 02:13 PM
LMAO! Im not a girl so I wouldnt know :P

L337_Ninja_Girl
04-05-2007, 02:33 PM
I shop at GAP, Journey's, Outer Limizt and PacSun...

So, I'm pretty much an emo gamin' punk rockin' skater girl when I dress. I mix and match a little. Spikes here, safety pins there. Patches, skinny jeans, checkered Vans, Heelies, Globe skate shoes every now and then. I never stick to the same style.

I make up my own so people can't label me, I hate labels... X3

Light Buster
04-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Gears of War T-Shirt and Army Cargo Pants.

(_YvOnSo_)
04-05-2007, 02:36 PM
My original ol every day clothes i wear.

A red shirt and khaki pants.

Zero Bullets
04-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Think Ichigo from bleach in his street clothes, and there you go thats what my clothes usually look like.

Eris
04-05-2007, 02:44 PM
I'm aiming for a sort of relaxed slacker type of appearance. So, worn slighly oversized T-shirts, jeans and a pair of sport sandals with the obligatory pair of socks in 'em (whenever the snow's gone, I'm wearing sandals--irregardless of the temperature).

I don't think I own any brand clothes. Besides some tees from threadless.com

Day
04-05-2007, 02:49 PM
"All great answer I pursume, thanks everyone for putting theirs posts down, I enjoyed reading them! Also its very interesting to see what all the different people around here wear, very neat well later peeps."

-Nath-

DeadSilence
04-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Well, my favorite store would have to be hottopic, so my style is rock. I wear skinny jeans all the time...but very rarely i wear a pair of plain pants...But, rock would have to be my favorite kind of dress style...

Aleyna
04-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Whatever I'm comfortable with, but I usually wear jacket and baggy trousers. I don't like fitting apparel. A little bigger is okay, but lots bigger is even okay-ier to me. :D
yes i love dark pairs of jeans, i hate light colored

ok well usually ill wear a seasonal sweater/jacket/coat

in the fall ill wear my black jacket
in the winter ill wear my snuggy hoody
in the spring,atm, im wearing a purple sweater with pretty peach flowers on it :D
and in the summer usually ill have a light breeze white jacket

usually if im going somewhere ill try to dress hiphop yet sporty
if im going to school ill just find something to put on quick cuase usually ill sleep in, but its like those random saying shirts or those shirts that have cute things on them like fairies or hello kitty, and ill wear my dark jeans

if im going out on a date or trying to impress a guy ill usually dress alil sporty or ill dress really cute, and the outfit has to be comfortable for me
usually ill wear some dark blue & white tennies in the fall & winter, then wear those along with white/silver sandals in the spring and summer

i hate brand-name clothes, but i do like baby phat, i wish they didn't have there label so much on everything cause i actually think there clothes are cute compared to hollister(yuck!)

as for jewelery i tend to love wearing my hoops alot or some small shiny studs
and ill wear bangles for bracelets ^-^

Khanxay
04-05-2007, 03:17 PM
I will not wear shorts. NEVER. Then there's my friend who always wears shorts...so everything stays balance.

I prefer T-Shirts over formal or casual clothing. Mainly 'cause I'm very active and run around a lot. Tees just seem to give me the most freedom of movement. As for pants and such...whatever I grab first from the closet. Usually dark blue jeans, with large pockets, and odd amounts of money in them.

I seem to have a growing collection of Addias stuff. Shoes, sock, shirts, ect.

Down with Nike!

Hamashimura
04-05-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm never trying to impress anyone...
I dont care what would people think of me,so I dont care what I'm wearing,as long as I feel comfortable in it...
As for absolute favorite,it's my samurai outfit,but many judges about me because of that >.< ,so I dont wear it often(Even my patience has it's limits)...
As for other,I usually wear whatever I like-from metal and rock outfit to hip-hop outfit...
As long it's comfortable...

Spectre
04-05-2007, 04:02 PM
....most of the time I'm in a hoody.... long sleeve shirt and baggy jeans or like a 4x tee w/ jeans and or some sweats or Khakis...

Remie-chan
04-05-2007, 04:58 PM
I dress in a cute, fashionable way though I don't wear Hollister, Aeropostle, or such 'cause those girls in my school pretty much made that style overrated. Things from...*thinks* Macy's, Target, Forever21....Things you'd probably see in the TeenVogue magazine(minus the really preppy stuff). =]

Tsuna Kadiri
04-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Kind of preppy, I guess. I like to dress up, I like cute girly things. I like to look nice no matter what I wear.

MissBunBun
04-05-2007, 05:20 PM
me well i do dress girly at times. depending on where i'm at but during school i dress in some nice jeans and a short t-shirt with fishnets under it. sometimes if i'm lazy i'll just put on some baggy basketball shorts and a white tshirt. but other than that i dress girly and boy-ish lol

Prince Darien
04-05-2007, 05:35 PM
I don't really have a style. I just dress how I want. I have been told I dress like a cross between a hippie and a goth.

I wear tiedie or band shirts that I got from a concert. I always wear my black combat boots. I try to wear my handcuffs, chains, and as soon as I get one a collar as much as I can. My hair is long and curly. As for colors of shirts etc... I ussally have some earthy colors with some black. I love the color blue. I sometimes wear my hair back in pony tail. I also like to wear my black fedora.

Erikai
04-05-2007, 05:55 PM
I have lots of styles that I dress in because I hang with different types of people.

I usually dress in black: hoody and jeans with black shoes.

My hair is usually over my face in some kind of way.

Because I’m originally from the city I might dress ghetto, likes girls and boys, blue jeans a t-shirt, and a matching hat.

Everyday I wear my "Tamoko" name belt or my handcuff belt.

But I wear my eye linner most of the time so everyone says I’m a ghetto emo goth, lol!

Acnologia
04-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Not punk or anything like that, but I prefer darker colors.

Kilawher Shazarade
04-06-2007, 01:52 AM
I hate shopping, really. I always have my friends come choose stuff for me and help me. Without them, I'd be standing around for hours trying to decide what I want...

But, I like to wear tight jeans/girl jeans... preferably in black. I just find them more comfortable and they look better. :D

Band t's, just to attract people with similar music tastes. I can get along with anyone as long as they like good music, I guess. Byahahah.

I also have things for over-over-over-sized hoodies and long-sleeved shirts. Like HUGE ones. Like ones that cover my hands. Weird? Maybe... but I just love looking all funky like that. Otherwise, I'll wear a normally sized hoodie despite burning weather.

Most everything I wear is black. Even my shoes... most preferably Vans' slip-ons or Converse. Woo'. Anything goes with black, really. :3 Ch'yeah.

氷の動物
04-06-2007, 04:00 AM
My style is a cross between prep and crazy... (I have a picture in my public profile if your interested)

When I'm going casual I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt... almost all my t-shirts are Abercrombie and Fitch simply because they are one of the few places that make shirts that I actually like how I look in (I can't stand being in a shirt that looks the right size for me (small) and then wondering why I could fit two or three of my arms through the arm holes). Sometimes I mix it up and wear one of my pink ties around my neck with a t-shirt.

If I'm going semi-dress I usually look fairly crazy. Basically I wear a t-shirt with a really dressy shirt on top of that, not buttoned and untucked with crystal cuff-links, then I wear a pink tie (which I have two of) tied around my neck so it sits underneath the collar of the dress shirt instead of in it. Then as far as pants I either wear jeans or pin-stripped or black dress pants with either dress shoes or my normal shoes.

As far as shoes I have four pairs, the ones I wear most often are green loafers which are totally unique, then I own a pair of red shoes with leather accents, a pair of black dress shoes, and a pair of Nike's for when I work out.

My major accessories are my watch which is metal (silver colored with a red face), my black glasses, and my belt which is a a seat belt from a Cadillac Escalade.

spleeee!
04-06-2007, 04:14 AM
for school ill wear anything that would gather attention with a matching jacket but otherwise ill wear anything blue but i prefer dark blue and black over other colors

yamikokogunneko08
04-06-2007, 01:07 PM
ill wear anything that i think looks good on me, is comfortable, and can withstand alot of things since i do just about everything in all of my clothes..theres no real nice clothes or junky clothes in my wardrobe, but i do have some of those fancy clothes so i can go to an interview, nice dinner, etc but those arnt worn very often

precious_angel
04-06-2007, 01:30 PM
i wear anything that i like... and anything comfortable.. right now i love shirtdresses

Beast
04-07-2007, 10:03 AM
I guess I would have to say..............Different. Although it's not entirely unique. I'm not a constant happy-go-lucky person so I don't dress in bright. I dress in dark because it feels comfortable. If you look at my wardrobe it looks rather bleak. It consists of Black, Grey and dark Blue.

Eris
04-07-2007, 10:39 AM
French Dressing. Goes well with so many salads.

Renzoil
04-07-2007, 11:00 AM
I wear black most of the time.I consider myself not goth,but semi-goth.I mainly wear jeans and a t-shirt or tank top.Even in cold weather(with my trench coat,of course).One would say my style is that of a comfortably fitting style.Not the "hommie-G" thing.

Call Meh Furreh!
04-07-2007, 12:25 PM
I'm a total nerd, so I dress the part of a nerd. The basic pair of blue jeans, the black shirt with an anime chracter on it, my favorite pair of beat up tennis shoes... That's my regular outfit.

Gjallarhorn
04-07-2007, 12:36 PM
Plain t-shirt and jeans, sometimes carpenter pants, and my Nike Frees. Also, a Timex Ironman watch, and my glasses.

Reniti
04-07-2007, 02:37 PM
It's not really a "style"... Just some short-sleeved shirts, a light jacket, and jeans 24/7. Isn't my fashion sense just awesome? But seriously, I don't believe in labelling your fashion of dressing. It's just... who I am. Wow, good god, that sounded so corny and over-used.

Junpei Kurono
04-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Anime Otaku style..
matching anime items like shirts, wristbands, my naruto headband, worn pair of adios, a pair of black jeans, and my plain black ankle socks.
Oh and of course...boxers...
xD
>.>;

~*Itachi*~
04-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Just a too big white T-shirt and some jeans or mine basketball clothes

Velvet_Nightmare
04-08-2007, 11:22 AM
I just wear whatever, as long as it's not too dirty.

Dark-Angel
04-08-2007, 12:54 PM
the punkie way ^^ is the way i dress meaning: short skirts with chains hanging beside them baggy jeans
t-shirts with weird prints on them ^^ every thing that is strange i wear ^^
and ofcourse it hase to be black ore Red lol

wolfgirl90
04-08-2007, 10:16 PM
I dress pretty much like a tomboy. Loose pants (I don't like to wear jeans), T-shirt, sweatband on my wrist (I have a bunch of them) and my InuYasha necklace.

Manhattan_Project_2000
04-08-2007, 10:23 PM
I’d have to say that Vinaigrettes are my favorite style of dressing. Particularly Roasted Garlic, although Caesar Vinaigrette with Parmesan is great also. Really just depends on my mood.

Annie Hall
04-08-2007, 10:29 PM
HAHA!!! Salad dressing<33 suhweet.

Yea I'm in love With the following styles.
Mod
Vintage
Punk
ModPunk
Lolita

Antares
04-08-2007, 10:43 PM
My dressing style is simple: pants, jeans most of the time, and a t-shirt, sometimes with funny things written on them, and converse! I do have fancy clothes, but those are in the closet... just waiting to be used :p

Kitanoru
04-08-2007, 10:52 PM
I like to wear medium to dark coloured baggy cargo pants, baggy t-shirts, or long sleeved shirts if it is fairly cold outside. Anything really that is comfortable or preferable. I don't often wear jeans, because I don't much care for jeans for some odd reason, which I don't really know why either. The odd time though, I will wear jeans.

killromance
04-09-2007, 10:59 AM
i wouldn't say that i dress a certain style. everyone has their own style.
i wear whatever is comfertable for me. at the moment i am wearing a Vclub shirt and pajama bottoms. they are just comfertable for me. i usually wear jeans and t-shirts. doesn't have to match either.

Souhi
04-09-2007, 12:02 PM
I usually go with:

T-shirt
Loose jeans or cargo pants
Running shoes

Open sweater
or a hoodieBesides that, I always have a digital watch and glasses.

PigFarts
04-09-2007, 03:36 PM
My style of dressing is "comfy." I can't stand jeans (but I gotta deal with them), and I would rather wear PJ pants or flannel everyday. I do some days, and everyday I come home from school and I put on my cozy clothes. Yay for comfort!