PDA

View Full Version : what do u think of gantz??

lavayn
04-03-2007, 11:04 PM
gantz is one of the best mangas i have ever read. Ive read 19 books of it the story is always interesting and very bloody.

dfhellraiser4td
04-04-2007, 03:23 PM
pfft...i just posted this!

lavayn
04-04-2007, 04:24 PM
sry man didnt see it

dfhellraiser4td
04-11-2007, 08:16 AM
you better be sorry!

but yeah, great show!

Mugetsu
04-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Gorey, graphic violence, bloody, at times perverse with a somewhat interesting story. Whats not to love??? The manga is fantastic. I love the manga. The anime was good but it got a little off track at the end...actually a lot off track since they ended it early. Check my journal/blog thingy to see how far I am in the manga...I can't really remember right now.

I like it because from the first few episodes/chapters you got the sense that NO ONE was safe. You know that Inuyasha wont die. You knew Kenshin would'nt die. And I'm pretty sure Naruto won't die. But in Gants, anyone can get killed on any particular mission.

lavayn
04-16-2007, 10:27 AM
yes that is very true the atmosphere is more like a horror, battle royal gave me the same feeling.

mr pantsu
05-13-2007, 03:16 AM
i love the anime and the manga, but the manga story is much better, iv only finished the first phase, and waitin for the second phanse to make some more befor i start on it, but the way they ended the first was great, theres so much goin on you wanna find out hehe

-d-

Gjallarhorn
05-15-2007, 10:25 PM
I was into it for a while, really into it, but it just seemed to get bland after a while...right around after they finished fighting those dinosaur aliens around volume 15 or 16. I'll give it up for the art work though, which was very good, with the exception of the fact that some of the females' heads were vertically elongated, but that could just be the manga-ka's style, as it was the same in another series he did called Hen.

Kira712
05-16-2007, 02:43 PM
I'm a Gantz fan, more so for the manga than the anime... the anime really should've had another season to it at least. I too like the artwork and also in the manga it's really lke anything could happen, "what's with gantz?" "who will survive?" lol. It's got me hooked, i'm always waiting for a new volume.

Otaku Ichise
06-21-2007, 03:03 PM
I have the anime but didnt watch yet, i will be looking foward to it soon:p

sAiLoR mOoN x
07-31-2007, 07:47 PM
I thought this anime was brilliant! I could really relate to Kei Kishimoto; I was able to understand her actions very well in terms of being a pretty athletic girl forced to confine to the restrictions of schoolgirl life. It really fleshed out the story!