PDA

View Full Version : Who are your most hated persons?

dream magician
03-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Mine is my sister,she's my no.1 enemy for some reasons i don't know.I get along with people most of the time but i don't seem to mix with my sister and i don't know why...
I should love her,she's family but sometimes she just gets annoying.
But one thing is for sure,loving her is a good thing and hating her,well,i don't know for now....

vixen_wolf
03-29-2007, 09:26 PM
my famliy esp my mom and brother hes such a perv when he high so yeah them

CrimsonMoon
03-29-2007, 09:40 PM
My brother in law. He's such an egoist. Well, I don't really want him to be my brother-in-law...:banghead:

WickedAsianAngel
03-29-2007, 09:44 PM
That's way easy. I hate my mom and my dad. I don't wanna be anywhere near them, I don't wanna talk to them, I don't even wanna see them, I don't wanna have anything to do them at all...I want them out of my life! They are my #1 enemy.

M.Acelicia
03-29-2007, 09:57 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w318/haruhifujiokafarm/hff113.jpg
the person whom i hate the most... is a woman... who has ruined my life and I dont like thinking about it... i hate her so much that... i can literally ... uhh,,...

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w318/haruhifujiokafarm/hff012.jpg

vixen_wolf
03-29-2007, 10:12 PM
well hey guess what angel when they get old you can stick em in one of those old folks home and never see em that what im gonna do so they can rot away and hate evryday of the rest of there lifes like there doing to me right now

M.Acelicia
03-29-2007, 10:20 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w318/haruhifujiokafarm/hff172.jpg
wickedasianangel... i dont know what your reason is.. for hating your parents this much... but if they really are punishing you and making you miserable... i hope they would... * (i do not know the rules yet so ill leave this * for now)...

edit:
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w318/haruhifujiokafarm/hff112.jpg
i read the rules... and.. i think its alright to say these things here in this forum...

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w318/haruhifujiokafarm/hff114.jpg
im not sure if you really want to get rid of your parents wickedasianangel... but if it would make you happy... i wish they would go to the after-life soon...

dream magician
03-30-2007, 02:15 AM
It's positive,i really hate my Sister!!!!!:banghead:

Ayame_Sohma
03-30-2007, 03:35 AM
I dont hate anyone really but i dislike my family sometime and few other people but i dont waste my life hatin anyone..Just ignore them and force on what is going on in my life and how i can make it better.

Angel Yumi
03-30-2007, 03:48 AM
Well i really hate "RHEA MAE DORADO"
Because she's a boyfriend STEALER!
I REALLY HATE HER SO MUCH....:mad:

Star Gazer
03-30-2007, 05:26 AM
U r not supposed to hate Ur family members,they punish or scold U cause they think of U^^
I don't hate anyone in my family.My brothers do trouble me sometimes but when they are not around I really miss them.
blood relationship is something like this,Once U think U hate someone the other time they are the ones to help U first^^

Princess Elli
03-30-2007, 06:45 AM
the most hated person i know is those who bully becasue of family issues i jsut ahte them why not just take that anger and directed in the direction of their parents who give them that anger?

Beautiful_Angel
03-30-2007, 06:50 AM
I really hate mine parents they don't care about me and they let us do everything in the house and they only sitting on and doing nothing. So i moved already out to mine sisters house.

Jose
03-30-2007, 09:15 AM
i don't hate my dad but i strongly dislike him
but other than that no one

Gouki
03-30-2007, 10:00 AM
I just dont like people that act like there my friend but then they just stab me in the back when things go wrong

Saibot
03-30-2007, 10:09 AM
All Bully and Rapers <.< they are all a bunch of dumbs and cowards

Toastie
03-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Well I don't really hate anyone I know personally; though there are loads of people I dislike, but aren't worth the effort and time I'd need to expend to hate them!

Just as a side note, I utterly detest, despise, loath and hate that SOB (puppy is a polite way of putting it!) called 'Lil Chris for his crimes against humanity and more importantly, against the wonderful world of 'Rock' for that :censored: he calls music! :angry1:

threekings
03-30-2007, 10:55 AM
I kinda got a huge list of everyone I pretty much met and screwed me over...I'd say bout 30 to 150

Famahama
03-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Some part goes to my sister and my mother. My sister always tell lies. And my mother is a maths and history freak. She always forces me to study. From 9PM Till 12:30AM, and sometimes (it happens occasionally) till 2AM.

Charmmy
03-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Heh, this will be a fun thread, lol. My most hated persons? I have... a few, lol. Ironically enough, all of my most 'hated' persons were people that I've loved.
Like all of them were-- except for one.

Caleb. -- Edit: Not so much since 3-31-07
Fleur [de Grace].
Ryu Merosiky.
Sahari.

Matty [Don't think he ever came here].
Ashley [Matty's GF-- don't think she ever came here].Whoo. Yea. =] Don't spam me for hating popular people. ;p

<3x.Charmmy

Koshiro
03-30-2007, 01:13 PM
The one person I hate above everyone else, is usually myself. Reason being I just really hate myself when I do something stupid or if I hurt another, etc. Besides that, I have a hard time hating people, although when I do tell somebody I hate them I usually do not mean it, from deep inside I mean.

Trisseh
03-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Hillary Clinton. I only wish I could say what I think of her.

miniPhil
03-30-2007, 02:53 PM
U r not supposed to hate Ur family members,they punish or scold U cause they think of U^^

Hay just because my familly thinks of me doesnt mean I cant hate them.

blood relationship is something like this,Once U think U hate someone the other time they are the ones to help U first^^

So let me get this straight, what your saying is 'if someone was adopted their adopted parents would care for them as much as their real parents who probably don't want them.'
Blood relationships are no different from other ones. They are not special, You just think they are because you grew up in a relationship with blood relatives.

Korobi
03-30-2007, 03:01 PM
I haven't met anyone I hate yet. I try not to hate people. Hate is a feeling I can do without. I have a lot of love-hate relationships with people.

M.Acelicia
03-30-2007, 03:39 PM
traitors... i hate them the most...

Eris
03-30-2007, 03:45 PM
traitors... i hate them the most...

Then, what you hate is reality: Reality slapping back into your face as you see people for what they actually are.

(_YvOnSo_)
03-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Well for one, my brothers because i have 4 brothers and they anime and stuff and they all have ADHD and there all very old, about 13-20 years old and they are still living here. I wish they can just move out already.

FullMetalAlchemist997
03-30-2007, 04:29 PM
most hated? uhh my dork bro and sis.

shikamaruluv13
03-30-2007, 04:31 PM
i definitly hate evryone in my house(brother,step-dad,mom).i wish i could move to my dad's

MomijiTMO
03-31-2007, 08:33 AM
If I hate anyone it would be myself - for all of those mistakes in life and the damage inflicted on others.

MissBunBun
03-31-2007, 08:39 AM
in my beliefs i can't hate someone but i can dislike someone. but i don't dislike anyone in my family nor my friends but i do dislike this girl in school. i'm not particuarly fond of her mainly.

Beautiful_Angel
03-31-2007, 09:52 AM
All Bully and Rapers <.< they are all a bunch of dumbs and cowardsThe same for me.

Reniti
03-31-2007, 10:32 AM
Oh, geez. Personally, no one. But in school, a lot of people...
No offense to anyone in my future posts...

Have any of you met those preppy girls who are excelling in physical education, grades, and looks? O_+ And whenever they laugh or talk or flip their hair, they always make loud noises as if trying to draw attention to them and act like she's in some kind of sitcom?
That's who I hate. Anyone who's doing a bunch of **** to get attention and try to be someone they're not. (but she's a snobby *****, so scratch out the last part). Yay.

And criminals and bullies and killers. *shudder*

DarkMoonPrince
03-31-2007, 10:33 AM
Everyone I know...Except people on the computer...that i know..

Sagumi Chan
03-31-2007, 10:43 AM
the one person i hate the most is a man that messed my entire life up.
he's the only person i hate, because hate is a strong word. he's the only one that deserves it in my life.

i stringly dislike a bunch of people, but i don't hate them.

Beast
03-31-2007, 11:48 AM
One of my mom's friends. She's a total pothead and an egomaniac. I threatened to eat her kid if she didn't leave me alone. She thinks I like it when she's over yet I yell at her when she speaks to me.

Acnologia
03-31-2007, 12:13 PM
Ohh a lot of people, mainly everyone I know at my old school, they all deserve the word.
Bunch of morons, I hope they die.

Aulos
03-31-2007, 12:19 PM
The girl I'm jealous of. Although I think my envy is the main cause of hatred in this, she has also lied to me... which helped. but I'm still jealous of her!:banghead:

ParaParaJMo
03-31-2007, 02:32 PM
For everybody who hates their mothers or parents. Watch this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_rBidCkJxo

Anyway, I hated my old boss and the school district I worked for in Tsuchiura. We didn't get overtime pay during summer vacation and we only got 2 weeks of vacation total. All the other neighboring cities got 6-9 weeks paid vacation. We got the same pay and we didn't get extra. I think it's to the max.

I also hated everybody back in Jr. High but it's been a long time since I graduated from there so I don't give a crap if they all died or something.

precious_angel
03-31-2007, 03:27 PM
all my ex-boyfriends

Future_Defense
03-31-2007, 10:27 PM
I have say that I don't hate people. I just hate what some people do. My little brother is sooo annoying, acting like he's the next Eminem,(Oh god my brain hurts just thinking about it.) butin the end I do not hate him. I have plenty of friends who do things I hate, but in the end we're still friends.(though there have plenty of times when i just want to scream in their face to shut up and stop talking about things they don't understand.)

Yuu~Hashinai
03-31-2007, 10:31 PM
My number one person for hating right now is.....Dun, Dun, Dun...FURRY-PUU!!!..=OOO....Nah, just kidding. Can't hate my Furry-puu!!! ^____^ Hell, he's my FAVORITE admin on chat! If there was any king admin who deservered to own AF, it should be Furry-puu!!! Isn't that right, Furry, my POWER RANGER WATCHING OBESSESSED PARTNER???! xDDDD
Annnnnywho. My number one hating person right now would be the president. o_O;

Psychicmind
03-31-2007, 10:32 PM
I generally don't hate people. Though, one person that comes to mind is someone on Gaia Online. He hasn't logged in since November, though.

Saejima Kouga
03-31-2007, 10:40 PM
My number one person for hating right now is.....Dun, Dun, Dun...FURRY-PUU!!!..=OOO....Nah, just kidding. Can't hate my Furry-puu!!! ^____^ Hell, he's my FAVORITE admin on chat! If there was any king admin who deservered to own AF, it should be Furry-puu!!! Isn't that right, Furry, my POWER RANGER WATCHING OBESSESSED PARTNER???! xDDDD

I KNEW IT! LOL
Thanks Yuu.

Hm. My most hated person....a co-worker who's good for lying and back stabbing.

Potato
03-31-2007, 10:48 PM
i hate all kinds of people, for all kinds of reasons, and i wish they would die, but why would anyone hate their parents, you gotta be a dirtbag for that.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
04-01-2007, 12:31 AM
Off line: Any human...
On line: Any n00b