PDA

View Full Version : Why do you come to AF

shinobi dog
03-27-2007, 04:39 PM
Do you come here to have fun, just get information on games or anime etc etc then leave,or your friends are here and you want to be with them or are you just bored
or anything else.

Eris
03-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Technically, the answer would be "Because I already was a member." because what I joined wasn't called AF, it changed names a while back.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
03-27-2007, 04:45 PM
I have no life. I have no real friends. I know nothing to get through the real world. I am lying! I come here because I get bored.

Manhattan_Project_2000
03-27-2007, 04:49 PM
A strange man promised me candy.

Baka
03-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Because it's my favorite,(and only) anime forum site to post at.

yamikokogunneko08
03-27-2007, 04:57 PM
i guess i come cause im bored most of the time and there is usually somethiing interesting on forums like AF and just randomly talking about stuff like the misc area has some very funny, serious, random, and just outright strange can cure boredom, for me, so ya thats why im here.

GoreDude
03-27-2007, 05:10 PM
because it is nice to talk about anime and not have some hick with an IQ of 2 call you a nerd

S o l o
03-27-2007, 06:25 PM
A strange man promised me candy.
strangers have the the best candy =D

cause I like to post on forums, and see how good Anjirus getting with her gallery ^___^

Buruku
03-27-2007, 06:43 PM
I've gotten attached to it and some of the members, even though I don't talk to them personally. It takes time to build up a rep on a forum, and I've been here over a year so why leave now?

Opinionated
03-27-2007, 06:45 PM
I come mainly because I like the community and how clean the forum is. Mods, you rock.

Piper
03-27-2007, 06:46 PM
It all happened once upon a time in 2000, when I was 14 years old, and obsessed over Sailor Moon. So I was looking for pictures to look at, when I stumbled onto Tuxedomask.com. I entered their chat room, and talked to some people, and more people.. And more people, then joined Animeglobe.com, and was a member there for quite some time, until the owners Kaitou Ace and Princess Minako, merged Tuxedomask.com and Animeglobe.com into one chat room and one forum, and titled it Animeforum.com

So.. 7 years later. Here I am. =D

Kristen
03-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Back in 2k [insert long story] and now here I am today. I stay because Mina-Ko withholds my food if I don't.

Masali
03-27-2007, 06:57 PM
I don't really know...sometimes I regret it and others...I regret it less.

Nah, but seriously...I don't know.

Sagat
03-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Greatness such as my own cannot be contained, it must illuminate the entire world - like the sun.

Tsuna Kadiri
03-27-2007, 07:13 PM
This was my first forum. So it is special to me in an e-love sort of way.

I've met some really cool people here (some not so cool people as well), and it's a fun place to go when I'm bored. And like Hatake said, there are a few members whom even though I don't really talk to, I still look foward to reading their posts and seeing them around the forum.

Plus they haven't kicked me out yet, so I'm still around. xP

Beast
03-27-2007, 07:21 PM
To post, why else?

Alicaryn Silentread
03-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Yeah. This was my first forum I ever got into as well. so I love it here. Plus all my friends are here, most of the online ones anyway. Besides, its also fun to meet new people. I've met people from Norway(=P), all over the states, Germany, England, Japan, everywhere! Plus, AF is also somewhere where I can unwind...as silly as that sounds. It gives me an hour (Or 10! Kidding.) to not think about what's going on outside, to just relax and goof off in chat or around the forums. That is why I come here.

Plus...its the only place I can come in and people KNOW who I am. XD Its nice for a change. =D

Remie-chan
03-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Well, because first off it's the only greatest forum I've ever joined out of the 5 others I've joined prior to this. And second, I find it amusing to come along and read what others say about a certain topic and post. =]

The Wing Man
03-28-2007, 12:14 AM
I use to go to the chat alot, and I joined other forums and never liked it as much as this place so I come here because I like forums and this is the one I like the most.

Charmmy
03-28-2007, 12:25 AM
I come to AF primarily for chatting and meeting new people. I've met a lot of people through AF/Tux. A loooot of exboyfriends and friends. I don't really come for the anime/manga because the truth of it is I'm not really into any of them. But it's entertainment, the chat's not bad, and the people aren't wretched. Y'never know who you might meet via AF.

<3x.Charmmy

Ayame_Sohma
03-28-2007, 03:55 AM
I come on af to post my opinions and talk about anime and also to make new friends as well.

pyre
03-28-2007, 04:08 AM
I like to come here because I like a little discussions on anime...it makes the mind work. ^^ :laugh:

And, of course, I like meeting new people, even if it's just online. :)

Famahama
03-28-2007, 04:13 AM
Make friends around the world. And talk about things. Thats pretty much it.

NiesaxShiori
03-28-2007, 05:05 AM
i like to chat.i want to make friends around the world.and nobody can stop me!^^ and i found that this forum quiet intrsting.and i oso anime lover to...

Daenerys
03-28-2007, 06:16 AM
I think I'm the only person who isn't here for the anime.

I was here originally for the fanfiction, but... I dunno, no one posts fanfiction anymore. And if they do... It's not good.

Well, that... And I'm a Pedophile. Hay GIRLFRIENDS.

Manhattan_Project_2000
03-28-2007, 09:06 AM
I think I'm the only person who isn't here for the anime.

Well, there's Eris. And me, I'm mostly over it. I still watch the stuff on AS, but I certainly don't come here to talk about it with the "intellectuals" in most of the anime forums.

Reniti
03-28-2007, 10:05 AM
Because I'm a small almost unsocialable girl who loves giving out her opinion, and anime. Can't forget anime... >>;;

CrimsonMoon
03-29-2007, 10:59 PM
Well, maybe because my school's forum is still being renovated and I was bored, so I checked this forum and hey, it turns out that this forum is great!

Climaximus
03-29-2007, 11:10 PM
I come because I get bored easily.......REALLY easily....and the outdoors is over-rated anyways

Jose
03-30-2007, 09:41 AM
my friends told me about i get on it in school to pass time

Sifter
03-30-2007, 01:45 PM
I usually come when I'm bored or want to talk to some friends...haven't been on much lately and it's been forever since I posted. Quite sad, I use to post at least once a day, it's a great place to say the least.

Koshiro
03-30-2007, 01:49 PM
Simple, because I like anime, and I like forums. And when the two come together, it's just awesome.