PDA

View Full Version : S'up?

Toastie
03-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Hey folks, as you can guess I'm new and just thought I'd introduce myself. Haven't been watching Anime for long; about 7-8 months; but I'm loving it and have become addicted to it. Not that it's a bad thing! Sadly it's not really easy to get here in Aberdeen so may have to resort to the Internet.

I'm currently making my way through the Naruto series along with Heat Guy J whilst I'm waiting for Hellsing:Ultimate.

As for Manga, I'm reading Deathnote aswell as I Luv Halloween and No Man's Land as their released.

Rock On! :D

BiggSam
03-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Yes, I'm the first to greet you =P

Hey!! I hope you have fun...feel free to pm(private message)me

shinobi dog
03-22-2007, 10:48 AM
Rock On my friend

An Irish Welcome
Here's Céad Míle Fáilte to friend and to rover
That's a greeting that's Irish as Irish can be
It means you are welcome
A thousand times over
Wherever you come from, Whosoever you be

Kittyninjamewmew
03-22-2007, 10:49 AM
Welcome to AF...follow the rules and have fun...if u want to be friends and/or in the family just pm me, ok?

-Kittyninjamewmew

Famahama
03-22-2007, 10:52 AM
Hi welcome to Anime Forum. Enjoy your stay and have fun

teed
03-22-2007, 10:56 AM
Hello and welcome to AF. Please read the rules and follow them.
If you have questions regarding the forums, feel free to PM (Private Message) me or one of the Mods (Moderators).
Enjoy posting and making new friends. See ya around!

iMud
03-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Hi! Welcome to AF, please follow the rules, make friends and have fun!

precious_angel
03-22-2007, 11:10 AM
heya (cool name) welcome and i hope you have a great time here and make many new mates

Light Guardian
03-22-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

(_YvOnSo_)
03-22-2007, 01:56 PM
Hello welcome to AF
PM me if u need any friends

Ps: like ur name

Charmmy
03-22-2007, 07:17 PM
Well, hello and welcome to AnimeForum.com. Make sure to follow the rules, of course, as everyone is warning you. But don't forget to have fun and be you. =] It's nice to get to know new people.

Be safe and courteous. Did I spell that right? Haha. Probably not. Oh, well.

<3x.Charmmy

Kaikou
03-22-2007, 08:37 PM
Welcome to Anime forum, Follow the rules and such. If you need anything or wanna make a few friend Private Message me.

Death Note Rules.

CrimsonMoon
03-23-2007, 01:58 AM
Hello and welcome to AF. Enjoy your stay here and have fun posting. PM me if you feel like it. Owh, and abide the rules here. Take care and see you around! :laugh:

Toastie
03-23-2007, 04:22 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Regarding my name, all the other things I could think of were taken and after a quick glance in the Kitchen, came up with Toastie. Simple as that, and as myself ;)

courteous? Not sure, but it looks right and I understand what you mean

Creed~Diskenth
03-23-2007, 08:41 AM
Ohayo/konban wa and welcome to Anime Forum.
^^ Study and abide by the rules of AF and if you have questions involving the forums, feel free to PM me.
You’ll surely benefit from posting and getting to know each person on chat. Hopefully I’ll see you around.

EonKid
03-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Hello and welcome to AF.
Feel free to PM me anytime you want........

:D :D :D
See yeh.

Myrra
03-23-2007, 10:14 AM
Hallo and welcome. Have fun, follow the rules and loan me your Death Note mangas. (I ran out of funds for that U_U)

Anyway, if you've any questions, feel free to drop me a line and I'll do my best to assist you.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Haibara
03-23-2007, 11:24 AM
Hello and Welcome :welcome:

There is nothing wrong with being addicted to anime, I have been for a few years now and look at me I'm perfectly fine :) , I think :unsure: LOL. Anyway have fun and if you have any questions about anything or want to be friends feel free to pm me anytime :happy:

The Rebel
03-23-2007, 08:15 PM
Hello and welcome. Follow the rules, and be respectful. Instead of double posting, try to remember the EDIT button. Laterz

dEmn
03-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Hello and Welcome ;)

WickedAsianAngel
03-23-2007, 08:25 PM
hey and welcome to animeforum! read the rules and plz follow them...also have fun and enjoy you're stay here!

Gouki
03-24-2007, 04:18 PM
Hey was up :welcome: I hope you have a great time Here at AnimeForum and make many friends as well as posting alot. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time

Souhi
03-24-2007, 11:09 PM
Welcome to AF, where the topics are fresh, and the community is pretty awesome.
Take a look at those rules for good measure.
Learn to respect all those around you.
Have a good time expressing your opinion and of course making friends.
And hopefully, I'll see you around the forums.

Later.

Kyra Shinn Yamato
03-25-2007, 03:59 AM
Welcome at AF...
-follow the rules
-don't do anything bad
and be enjoy here...
Have fun!!!
PM me if you need anything =)

Jose
04-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Hello and welcome to AF!!!!!! Nice to meet you hope we Can be friends
apm me if you wanna be friends you can also pm me if you wanna be in my family

homonculus
04-10-2007, 06:00 AM
Konnichiwa !!

Firstly, I would like to say "Welcome To Anime Forum" !!! I hope that u'll meet nice people and make lots of friends....

Remember to read the rules and feel free to ask me or the mods anything if you have any problems. Oops I forgot to introduce myself....I'm homonculus... ^_^

It's nice meeting you and pm me if u wanna be my friend!!:p