PDA

View Full Version : Google earth

shinobi dog
03-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Does anyone have this program?.You can see you house's in 3d or look at your friends house's across the globe or any other place like pizza hut or your fav mall or place.

Yasuke Shodaime
03-19-2007, 01:47 PM
no but i want it how can i get it

shinobi dog
03-19-2007, 01:49 PM
no but i want it how can i get it

Download here

http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html.

♣HappyGoLucky♣
03-19-2007, 01:49 PM
I think my friend has done that before....

Ayame_Sohma
03-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Yes i have got google earth and i think its great that i can look where my friend live but i cant see where i live yet which is a shame.

(_YvOnSo_)
03-19-2007, 02:15 PM
i tryed lookin at my house but my whole neiborhood wasnt even on the map, isnt that crazy though i might have been lookin at some other map thing on the internet its still crazy

Eris
03-19-2007, 02:48 PM
Does anyone have this program?.You can see you house's in 3d [...]

You can do that by going outside as well. Today's youth...

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
03-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Like he even knows how to get his butt away from the computer. Maybe he didn't know there was an outside.

Anyways so I at least respond to the question. I've used it, I hate it...next question?

shinobi dog
03-19-2007, 03:05 PM

I meant from a birds eye view

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
03-19-2007, 03:08 PM
I meant from a birds eye view
You can see through a bird's eye? I never knew that google earth had that function...

Prince Darien
03-19-2007, 05:33 PM
I love google Earth. Try looking out in the deserts in the western United States. You can see the craters the US made when they were carrying out nuclear tests.

sasunarubishoujo
03-19-2007, 05:42 PM
I have it and I find it quite entertaining. I mean I can show all my friends how Poland looks like and where I've been without actually going there. I've also found my neighborhood and my house. The only thing I don't like is that you can only see in urban areas and can't see the countryside.

BSSM619
03-20-2007, 11:46 AM
Google earth

I use it only occasionally,
but either way I'm using
it, when I'm curious how
other places look like, I'm
going to check it out.

Khanxay
03-20-2007, 12:55 PM
I don't like Google Earth. It reminds me of a pokemon episode. The one where Ash takes some test, and is shown a picture and asked to identify what pokemon it is. The picture was a black circle shape, and it turned out to be a JigglyPuff seen from above.

And besides, google earth isn't even real time. Actual spying would be fun.

WhatIsAUserName
03-20-2007, 09:40 PM
Well, I don't have it, but one of my friends claimed that, after reading an article about it, he could use it to see US military bases in Iraq. Then he claimed he found Area 51, so I'm not really sure. I myself have heard about using Google Earth to look at American military bases, so I'm not sure whether to believe him or not.

Oh, and that same friend also showed me a building that, with a birds-eye view, looked like a swastika. Pretty interesting really, considering it was at, IIRM, Coronado Naval Base.

fullmetalx89
03-21-2007, 05:05 AM
I remember reading a fascinating article about Google Earth a few weeks ago. People were objecting it because you can peer into peoples "yards" and stuff.

Jagan Eye
03-21-2007, 06:41 AM
I don't like Google Earth. It reminds me of a pokemon episode. The one where Ash takes some test, and is shown a picture and asked to identify what pokemon it is. The picture was a black circle shape, and it turned out to be a JigglyPuff seen from above.

And besides, google earth isn't even real time. Actual spying would be fun.

I found that the onl thing that it was really good for was directions to places. I looked up my house and it was a blurry bird's eye view even when I super-zooomed in. Maybe I didn't discover all of its actions possible but from what I did find, it wasn't that great.