PDA

View Full Version : runescape

horo-ren
03-18-2007, 04:17 PM
first if the mods get mad cause i used some......anyways runescape is almost boring but if u you want an account heres the username and pass

user:go make an account!

pass:why are u still reading this?

Atara Inferno
04-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Runescape..?
Well, few years ago [ more like two years ago ] I've been there, tested it, tried it aaaand.. dayum, the game SUCKS!
That's all I have to say.

ShinnAsuka
04-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I quit almost a year ago....heres a fact runescape SUCKS Really SUCKS!

DreamField
04-24-2007, 05:04 PM
Personally, I've been playing RuneScape for almost 5 years now. It comes in waves for me though, I'll play, get bored and take a break, then play again.

If any of you want to say hello to me, you can add Vaillajus, just say you're from AF and I'll most liekly be in a very friendly mood ;)

LeTombassador
05-06-2007, 03:04 PM
same as dreamfield. i started playing about 5 years ago too when classic was on, been on a break for a few months now, and hoping that ill never log onto it again :P i got a lvl 122 account -.- i guess i did nolife it a bit -.-

Almirith
05-06-2007, 03:28 PM
i played it i have a slow computer so it was the best game i could play at the time but i got bored after awhile... ppl think there better then everyone else and helped no one, which is one of the reason i quit...

Steee'heven
05-12-2007, 11:06 AM
It does in fact come in waves of amusement. I played for over 3 years...I think...off and on. Got to lvl 95 or something, made a podcast, people bothered me because of it, i quit and got WoW.

So in conclusion....If you like MMO's, get World of Warcraft and then Conan in a couple months.