PDA

View Full Version : Victimized: Darkness

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
03-16-2007, 03:22 PM
I'm new... hello

Rules for Rpg

P.m me first if you want to join.

Each character will start out in a dark castle as a student, as a teacher or an outsider-outcast.

If you wish to be someone on the normal side P.m me and I’ll give admittance.
P.m me if you have any questions.

If you’re dark side: Your character has to have history how he become a monster- a vampire or a werewolf. These are the different breeds: Werewolves, Vampires and Hybrid. P.m my way and I’ll approve your history. No Uber characters thank you.

Don’t post more than twice per Dp

= = = = = =

Victimized: Darkness

Blood pumped through her veins, she was running from something. She screamed as she lost her footing tumbling down the road her old wounds opened. She breathlessly fell on the ground. Breathing deeply her heart raced she heard the growl again, “No Please. I paid you” She moved her legs and looked fearfully at the on coming figures. The first was a dark shape wearing a cloak, long sharp teeth protruding from his mouth. The second was a wolf-like creature his eyes gleaming menacingly. Spit drooled out the creature’s mouth as it looked at her soft skin.

The cloaked man laughed wryly at the girl, “You have been given a chance to find someone ells to replace you. It’s time you find out how it would be to live on the side of the dark. Paying with cash wouldn’t insure your humanity; it would only insure that you’d live. Meaning it would give you a better time in life when bitten” She gasped, “No. I want to stay human. I can try and get someone ells.” The wolf inched forward his tail lagging behind him.

“Stay away!” She jumped from the tar kicking the creature’s muzzle spit spattered over her eyes. She screamed as the wolf roared and lunged her way. She hit the floor and could only see brief glances of the master just standing there and watching as his pet was tearing her.

A sharp scream pierced the silent night. Blood leaked down into a gutter as the rain poured. And two figures disappeared; the one wearing the cloak was carrying the body of Ginger her blood leaking down the back of his robe.

===

come and join in... reply please

Hitsugaya389
03-18-2007, 05:10 PM
was this approved???

Ayumi Momoshi
03-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Very complicated. I would join but im not sure if itz approved or not. Plus the type of dark creature I want isn't there. Sorry :(

LadyPSerenity
03-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Not approved, closed.