PDA

View Full Version : whats the worst thing about having a roommate?

precious_angel
03-14-2007, 01:07 PM
i was just wondering what was the worst thing about having a roommate?

shinobi dog
03-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Sometimes no privacy and got to be careful when bringing up b/g friends.

kyubichan
03-14-2007, 01:17 PM
I share my bedroom with my sister. The worst thing is that she doesn't pick up after herself. Clothes and schoolbooks everywhere :( Random garbage too.

Marionette Kadaj
03-14-2007, 01:19 PM
It depends on where you're rooming. If you're in an apartment, the worst things a roommate can do are not pay bills, bring strangers into your home, and eat all your food.
If you're in college, your roomate can bring illegal substances into the dorm and you'll get in massive amounts of trouble, and they can eat all your food.

Buruku
03-14-2007, 01:28 PM
My roomate is my best friend, a lot of people said this would destroy our friendship, but we have done surprisingly well for being around eachother all the time. (Mostly because I'm such a passive person)

BUT, heres the crap she does that annoys me.

1. Turns off the lights when I'm clearly useing them. This is retarded because we don't even have to pay a frickin bill, she still wants to preserve energy though. I HATE it.

2. The music she has been listening to lately sucks hard, and she constantly has christain radio on.

3. Her boyfriend calls late at night when I'm trying to sleep. I've had to listen to her talk on the phone till 1 in the morning.

4. Shes loud. I mean loud, she talks like the person on the phone is across a football field.

5. I hate it when she (or girls in general) say crap like "does this make me look fat" "what should I wear" "Does my hair look ok" "is this cute enough?" I don't care, I honestly don't even know how to answer, and girls know damn well when they look good, so I wish she'd stop asking me.

Aside from these personal issues, what sucks about having a roomie is just being around the person for so long, none of this stuff would bother me if I didn't live with her.

Baka
03-14-2007, 01:29 PM
They eat your food. They can be messy. They hog the bathroom.

Ichiro Matsuchani
03-14-2007, 01:38 PM
Messy things generally don't bother me, since my room is a dump already. The worst thing that you can ever have is a roommate that snores.

Regex
03-14-2007, 01:57 PM
My roommate ate food that I wanted to save for myself. Like ice cream, or whatever.

But the thing that got me the most, he insisted upon using the dishwasher. There's only two of us, with not many dishes. So his options are to wait until we are actually OUT of dishes, or run the dishwasher when it is not full. Usually, we ran out of silverware and bowls before he'd run it..
Nonetheless, that didn't affect me a lot, because as far as I was concerned, I'd just use one set of dishes, and wash what I used. Not like we brought people over for dinner parties or anything. It just kind of bothered me to see him dealing with things in this wya.

precious_angel
03-15-2007, 11:59 AM
i had a roommate in a privet school- and the worst part was that she like lost her keys every 2 weeks

ParaParaJMo
03-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Taken from my friend's blog
~Removed because of rule breaking~

Beautiful_Angel
03-15-2007, 02:50 PM
I sleep whit mine two of mine sisters older in a room. They always playing the boss over me and tease me a lot, but its always better then home.