PDA

View Full Version : Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Phantom Blood Trailer

ParaParaJMo
03-11-2007, 10:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juVe7htxf-U

The movie came out last month. This movie is based off the first story arc of 7 within the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga series. Prior to this movie, the only story arc of Jojo that ever got animated was the 3rd story arc, Stardust Crusaders where Dio is again the main bad guy and the main character is the first story arc's Great Great Grandson.

VIZ has licenced the manga and they didn't release the first 2 story arcs and I am personally upset about it. Especially when the 2nd story arc is my favorite one and within the first 3 story arcs, it goes through a very awesome evolution. I hope they release the movie over here as well. I can't wait to see it.

Dio in this movie is played by Hikaru Midorikawa one of my favorite seiyuus. I don't recognize who plays Jonathan but I'm assuming it has some credible voice actors. I can't imagine Hikaru Midorikawa as a villian but he's in this. The character designs have some faithfulness to Araki-sensei's original art but has more of a modern day twist.

I heard they took out the Jack the Ripper part though =(

-Batman-
03-11-2007, 10:13 PM
That trailer had a serious lack of ZA WARUDO!, WRYYYYYY, and MUDADADADADADADDADADADADADADADADADADADADAADADADA.

Anyway, looks awsome.

ParaParaJMo
03-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Well, Dio doesn't get the world until a 100 years later.