PDA

View Full Version : Konnichiwa Minna-san!!

Reika Tsukishima
03-11-2007, 03:55 PM
I must say, I'm happy enough with evryone here, and of course with Anime Forum.com for such lovely forums.

I must admit that this forum is the most lovely from any other forums out there, this one is my favourite.

Everyone, My real name is Reika Tsukishima. I'm 20 years old, and I'm working as a script writer for movies and artist for some manga and wallpapers [not in here, though]. I normally lives at Japan [especially Shibuya, my family lives there], but I do have some works I have to finish in Indonesia. I also work at K-Link, the biggest healthcare company within the world with its 60 countries as partner. I'm an Aquarius girl, and I do like romances, dramas, and homurs very much, especially anime like Galaxy Angel and Girls Bravo. I'm still single *blush*, and I don't intent to look for one. For now [later weeks], I'm free of anything. I want someone I want to talk to, and I don't differs people, I don't like it.

Right now, in Indonesia, I study at Brawijaya Broadcast in Malang, and everyone from Malang can join me too :D. I can talk some English, but I'm not sure if I can say it fluently. I can read and write in English, though.

SO, everyone, please help in anyway you can. I'm totally new to this forums, and anything related to things like this.

Thanx in advance...
Reika Tsukihima

Serae
03-11-2007, 03:57 PM
'Ello, and welcome to AF. Just follow the rules and have fun. If you need a friend, or have any questions, just PM me. See ya around. ^^

teed
03-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. Please read the rules and follow them.
If you have questions regarding the forums, feel free to PM (Private Message) me or one of the Mods (Moderators).
Enjoy posting and making new friends. See ya around! ^^

Kittyninjamewmew
03-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Welcome to AF...follow the rules and have fun...if u want to be friends and/or in the family just pm me, ok?

-Kittyninjamewmew

BSSM619
03-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Welcome....have fun!

When at last you cross the road to the United Nations,
it is like traversing some unmarked but crucial frontier.
James Morris

Haibara
03-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Hello and Welcome :welcome:

If you need any help, have any questions, or just want to chat pm(private message) me :happy: Have fun and post often.

Crippe
03-11-2007, 05:34 PM
hello reika, hope you have lots of fun here at AF, pm me if you want someone to talk to ^^

Alicaryn Silentread
03-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Oh wow, welcome aboard! Yes, I do love it here. I've been hooked myself since 3 years ago. =3

Its nice meeting you. =3 I am Alicaryn Silentread, but alot of people Call me Obsi. I can be found mostly around the forums(more recently) and in chat. =3

EonKid
03-11-2007, 11:09 PM
Hello and welcome to AF.
Feel free to PM me anytime you want........

:D :D :D
See yeh.

Myrra
03-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Hallo and welcome. Have fun, follow the rules and all shall be well. If you need help, just send me a PM (just click on my name) and I'll o my best to help in anyway I can.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

danie-chan
03-12-2007, 05:17 AM
hello!!!! welcome to AF!!!
if you have any questions, feel free to pm me or ask the mods!!!
lastly, follow the rules around here!!!
well then, i'll see you around!!!

dream magician
03-12-2007, 05:20 AM
Hi! Nice to meet you.You really introduce yourself!!!!

Moonlight Eve
03-12-2007, 06:48 AM
Konnichiwa Reikasan!! I hope you enjoy your time in here and have fun!!:)

Light Guardian
03-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

precious_angel
03-12-2007, 01:36 PM
hey welcome and enjoy yourself and if you need a friend don't worry to pm me-_-

Darthanime
03-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Hello and welcome!! Enjoy your time here and if you need something or just looking for a friend pm me.

Souhi
03-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Welcome to AF, where the topics are fresh, and the community is pretty awesome.
Take a look at those rules for good measure.
Learn to respect all those around you.
Have a good time expressing your opinion and of course making friends.
And hopefully, I'll see you around the forums.

Later.

Athena
03-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Aye, welcome to AnimeForum. Post lots, follow the rules, and have fun. See you around. ;]

-Dots-

Tsukino_Usagi
03-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Welcome to anime forum.

Angel Yumi
03-18-2007, 02:33 AM
Really,well my real name is [COLOR="SeaGreen"]"MA. CRISELDA EUNICE BRACEROS".I live in the Philippines.I'm 16 yrs. old and i'm graduating from High School this March.

Angel Yumi
03-18-2007, 02:38 AM
You know what i'm really fond of JAPANESE SONGS.I even collect lyrics and i also burn them in the CD.But some of the words in the lyrics i can't understand it but i'm trying hard to understand it.

Madel5566
03-18-2007, 07:36 AM
Hi *give cookie*

you're one of the few who will actually put in effort to post a long introduction *eyes gleam*

And you live in Japan...so cool. I wanna go there nya*second place I wanna visit , after Taiwan* When I go there take me around? xP

I do hope to see you posting around the forums nya~HAVE FUN~

Ayame_Sohma
03-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Welcome to AF!

I hope that you will like it here

Please Feel free to Pm me anytime

Ayame!

The Rebel
03-18-2007, 09:15 PM
*appears in a cloud of smoke* Well, hello and welcome aboard. Hope you have fun here and stick around for a LONG time, oh yes, you'll stay here forever. Oops, lol. *bows and hands ya a newbie blanket* Protect this with your life! Nah, just keep it away from the blanket thieves. Oh, and watch out for cannibals. Otherwise have fun, and don't forget to obey the rules,,,, and remember, we do have EDIT buttons on here. Please remember, so few do recall our poor forgotten EDIT button, wah. Oh well, I'd chat more, but should greet some of the other new members here, laterz! *strolls off to the next newbie*