PDA

View Full Version : OGame

Khanxay
03-08-2007, 08:22 AM
I'm assuming the normal rules?

Does anyone play OGame? It's a MMORTS. (Massive Multiplayer Online Real Time Stategy) A browser game too, so you can play on any pc you come across that can access the site. ( http://www.ogame.org )

It's more of a play once a day or once a week game. You don't have to be too active. You can just jump on it every now and then to allocate resources and your fleet. Yes, fleet. Based somewhat on starwars or star trek I guess. (You can build Death Stars!! ^^;;)

I play on Universe 28 (Universe = Server), coordinates or my Homeplanet is [1.104.4] and I have colonies on [1.104.1] [1.104.2] [1.104.3]. So if anyone decides to join Universe 28, search up "KSP" or the "Black Plague" alliance (Alliance tag is "BP"), then we'll hookup. Possibly give you a nice start with resources and a few tips.

Buruku
03-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Since I havn't been playing anything in a disgustingly long time, (by my standards) I will try this.

I play on Universe 28 (Universe = Server), coordinates or my Homeplanet is [1.104.4] and I have colonies on [1.104.1] [1.104.2] [1.104.3]. So if anyone decides to join Universe 28, search up "KSP" or the "Black Plague" alliance (Alliance tag is "BP"), then we'll hookup. Possibly give you a nice start with resources and a few tips.

That confussed the crap out of me, but ok.

Khanxay
03-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Well, as far as I know, [1.104.4] is coordinates. I guess it would be [Universe.Galaxy.Planet] "Universe" not to be confuse with the servers.

As for the Alliance thing, it's a guild/clan whatever you want to call it. I founded it a few weeks ago. Only members are my two friends as I don't feel to publicize it in their forums.

Manhattan_Project_2000
03-09-2007, 08:26 PM
I started playing on Universe 28. [1.195.6] Name: MP2K

Still trying to build a research lab, but my metal production isn't bad. I hope to get the research lab built tonight, but I haven't started on Deuterium production yet. That's next on my queue.

Khanxay
03-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Take a gander at the Technology page. You can sort of plan what to build for next.