PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Undead

Scarlet Wings
03-02-2007, 11:27 PM
A huge guilty pleasure of mine at this moment. I can't stop listening to their music though. It's just so freaking catchy and fun to listen to. On top of that I think they're pretty funny. Kinda like n*sync meets rap meets emo. Seperately, I don't care for any of them, but together, not that bad. A lot of their songs talk about the Scene lifestyle, which could be a good reasons why the music appeals to a lot of myspacers.

They started on myspace and became number one band within a week of getting their page up
All the members are anonymous and go by the nick names J-dog, The Producer, Charlie Scene, Da Kurlzz, Funny Man and Johnny 3 Tears.

So far they havn't come out with am album and all their songs are just put on their myspace.

I'd say that my favorite songs are No 5, Christmas Time in Hollywood, Turn Off the Light, and Bottle and a Gun

soulrls
04-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Hollywood Undead is a very strange band, but I like them as well. Although, I don't really like admitting to it. I've never cared for rap or any music like it until I started listening to them. But even more strange than HU is Jeffrey Star who sings with them on a few songs, but I even like his music.

Their christmas song is funny in a screwed up sort of way.

MomijiTMO
04-28-2007, 08:02 PM
you might want to put some more information before the thread gets closed

soulrls
04-28-2007, 11:18 PM
More info...the members of the band are J-dog, The Producer, Charlie Scene, Da Kurlzz, Funny Man and Johnny 3 Tears.
And they're the top band on myspace. I guess they still are.

My favorite song of their's is "Knife called lust".

Peachygirl
05-14-2007, 06:25 PM
oooh I love them.
I like Turn Out The Light,
Scene for Dummies,
and No.5.