PDA

View Full Version : WoW and Twisting Nether

Pages : [1] 2

Regex
02-27-2007, 03:06 PM
This was a post about an official guild for Animeforum, but due to lack of interest, it has been disbanded. There are several of us still playing on Twisting Nether though.

Sagat
02-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Aw cmon now guys, I know a lot of you play WoW .. Masali lookin' in your direction.

I know we all have chars on other servers, but you can't deny that it would be fun to play in a guild with people - normal people - you know on AF. That's why I didn't mind starting from scratch and ... playing on Alliance.

Come on by, even if its an alt, it could be very interesting to see more AF members playing WoW together, you have to agree on that

Regex
03-01-2007, 03:18 PM
I figured I'd get a list going of our current membership. It might encourage people to join if they saw who was in.

So I've edited the first post.

Masali
03-01-2007, 10:09 PM
I mostly play a horde troll priest on Eldre' Thalis, but I have a Gnome Warlock on Twisting Nether.

On Twisting Nether, name's Masali.

Sagat
03-02-2007, 09:02 PM
I now regret making my warrior .. good god.

I will pay someone who wants to level a mage up to 19 for me. I'm dead serious.

-Batman-
03-02-2007, 09:15 PM
I will pay someone who wants to level a mage up to 19 for me. I'm dead serious.

Sign me up, when do I start?

Sagat
03-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Okay, I changed my mind. A friend of mine said "no, go hunter" so I did. And it is great.

If you can get my hunter to 19 before Sunday I'll pay 20 dollars. It would cost 16 via powerlevelling service but I hate those.

Yes, I hate the early levels THIS much.

-Batman-
03-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Bah, forget it then. I have experience with a mage already, which is why I agreed (as I can power level a mage easily). I have no experience with hunters =/

Oh, as for warriors...I managed to get mine to level 19 before I got sick of it. It was boring, tedious, and lame. I made one in hopes of replicating Gatts, instead of had a big brute who misses 25 percent of his attacks, and attacks slower than a slug.

Sagat
03-02-2007, 11:40 PM
The scary thing is, I too wanted to be an online Gatts when I made this guy.

Regex
03-03-2007, 03:08 AM
Word of advice.

Feral druids are overpowered.

Until their nerf comes, they're the way to be.

Masali
03-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Bah, forget it then. I have experience with a mage already, which is why I agreed (as I can power level a mage easily). I have no experience with hunters =/

Oh, as for warriors...I managed to get mine to level 19 before I got sick of it. It was boring, tedious, and lame. I made one in hopes of replicating Gatts, instead of had a big brute who misses 25 percent of his attacks, and attacks slower than a slug.

Welcome to Melee class.

Sagat
03-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Can't say it's terribly fun. I'm continuing to go w/ my warrior, dual wield fury build, unless Deadpool takes me up on my offer. I couldn't bear to level the hunter and go through it again.

Princess Minako
03-08-2007, 07:56 AM
I might make an alt there just to be there, but I'm already being powerleveled by my friend, a lvl 70 warrior who on his offtime quests in shadowmoon so that when I hit 70 I can buy an epic flying (I love being a girl ^_~ (shey he's my conversationalist)) on my ally druid, and have my 70 mage (Horde) on Kael'Thas. I'll keep in touch aaron, if I roll there is there anything you'd need specifically?

Regex
03-08-2007, 10:27 AM
At the moment, we're not at a point where we need anything beyond just more people. Currently, the most active and highest level players are a level 58 mage, a level 37 hunter, and a level 37 feral druid.

Always remember, I'm willing to help out with dungeon runs, as Kishiro has been able to attest to.

Here's a near up to date shot of my mage. Yes, it's a female character.

Princess Minako
03-08-2007, 10:49 AM
what class is everyone?

Regex
03-08-2007, 11:13 AM
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#guild-info.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&n=Redemption&p=1

Kishiro
03-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Class?
I'm a Hunter of the Night Elf persuasion.
The blue kind. Not a purple one.

Oh right, and on Twisting Nether, my names is Trenzor.

Princess Minako
03-08-2007, 12:05 PM
looks like you need pallies

Sagat
03-08-2007, 03:58 PM
How does your friend find his Warrior? I love the concept of Warriors but damn, from all levels and from experience thus far it doesn't seem to be worth it.

Regex
03-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Warriors are pretty strong, and they are sure to beat most of the classes out there pretty consistently. But mages will pretty much always beat them unless the mage really doesn't know what he's doing.

Princess Minako
03-08-2007, 06:45 PM
At lower levels the warrior sucks pretty bad to be honest. When you hit higher levels, once you get to about 40 or so, and you get the main abilities like Mortal Stirke and Bloodthirst you begin to see that it's not so bad. Blizzard fixed the warrior rage generation with the last patch this Tuesday so if you were having issues with that it should be much better. The arms tree is more for a 2 handed weapon build while fury is for dual wielding. The gear dependency for a Fury warrior is much more high end raiding dependant than for an Arms warrior. So it will probably be better for you to go mainly into the arms tree and take points slowly in the fury tree (mainly cruelty) after you get Mortal Strike. It should get better and better the higher in level you get.

Thats what my friend had to say. He goes by Elrich here, I made him sign up for an account. Enjoy! He was the best PvP/dual wield warrior on our server, so he's definately the one to ask.

Sagat
03-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Very interesting indeed, thanks.

I had seen a few people mention using the Arms tree on the bliz forums, but you can never fully trust what they say there.

I'll give my warrior a chance ;)

Masali
03-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Hmph, the two lowest levels are the only two priests. I better get to it...

edit: scratch that, there's a level 40 priest. Well, that's no excuse to not level

Regex
03-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Lol the level 40 priest is an all but abandoned character that I started when the server began. I replaced it with the warlock, which I abandoned at level 22 when Burning Crusade came out.

Saq
03-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Hi i am willing to join, but i need to know how you turn the HUD off, it would much appreciated.
Edit: My characters name is Trasil, please pm me so i may join.

Thornwillow
03-10-2007, 01:51 AM
Yes yes! Come join our guild if you'd like Regex is very forthcoming and generous with information and he's a great guild leader, plus, he yells at me because I think some mage spells are unimportant. lol But I have learned the errors of my ways!

I also just wanted to post a picture of my character. It's a her, because the girls are cooler looking, and her name is Legretta. She's a human Mage and I wanted to share her picture. ^_^

I think she looks different now from when I took this, I bought her a new robe. =3

-Batman-
03-10-2007, 02:12 AM
he yells at me because I think some mage spells are unimportant. lol But I have learned the errors of my ways!

I used to think that way. For a while I wasan't using Mana Shield "What...Mana Drain? Lame" Then I discovered it's use, and it was a damn good one. I used it exessivly up untill I got my Ice Barrier.

I've figured out uses for most mage spells...But can someone enlighten me.

What exactly does Detect Magic do?

Regex
03-10-2007, 10:08 PM
I've figured out uses for most mage spells...But can someone enlighten me.

What exactly does Detect Magic do?
I almost never use it... I bet it would be useful in PvP slightly. What it does is let you see buffs on enemies.

I used it before the markings were added, as a way to point out a specific enemy as which one I was going to sheep.

Princess Minako
03-11-2007, 09:21 AM
in pve detect magic is really useful and you use it a lot in end game instances such as aQ40 Anubisath defenders, Karazhan the horse chargers etc.

Mana shield is actually awesome. I used it all the time. The mana drain isn't that bad.

Just wait til you get spellsteal and molten armor. Makes me wish I rolled another mage

Regex
03-12-2007, 06:31 PM
I'd like to remind all the members that I'm willing to help with dungeon runs when you need them. If I'm not online when you usually are, we can arrange a time that we'll both be available.

Princess Minako
03-13-2007, 10:24 AM
I can answer all questions about maging lol

Saq
03-13-2007, 05:43 PM
I was up until until 2:30pm two nights ago... All for a pet. I died around 30 times trying to get past tough monsters, and i did not once see a horde player attack me. And when i finaly found the monster i wanted to tame, it took me 3 try's before it would be tamed successfully.
Anyway.. heres a bit of proof:
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/148/wow20070313093529dm8.png
:D

Magistrate
03-14-2007, 05:46 PM
I hate leveling Priest. I just thought I would say that. Also, I hate the low level quests, and have died more on Priest than I ever have as a Warlock or Rogue.

God I miss my Corruptor Raiment.

I hate being level 7. Back to the grind.

Regex
03-14-2007, 05:52 PM
I hate leveling Priest. I just thought I would say that. Also, I hate the low level quests, and have died more on Priest than I ever have as a Warlock or Rogue.I completely realize that people would not enjoy playing a certain class, and I very much encourage everyone to play what they enjoy, not what they think would be most helpful.

After all, we're paying for this game. No reason to make a chore of it. Enjoy it!

Masali
03-14-2007, 08:01 PM
Well, I for one love playing a priest. But low levels of priest just...ARGH, I hate them. And when I say low level...I mean like...1-15. Cause my highest priest is 24, and my main (On the horde side, on a completely different server). And shadow priests can bite me...spec holy you selfish bastards!

Regex
03-15-2007, 10:32 AM
Well, I for one love playing a priest. But low levels of priest just...ARGH, I hate them. And when I say low level...I mean like...1-15. Cause my highest priest is 24, and my main (On the horde side, on a completely different server). And shadow priests can bite me...spec holy you selfish bastards!Your priest is being left in the dust by Magistrate's priest! :P
Seriously though, if you want help questing sometimes, I don't mind offering the quick nuking. But now's a good time to get back into it, with the other low level folk coming in. You can group together and keep everyone from dying.

Kristen
03-15-2007, 10:51 AM
Hooooraaay guild! I don't know how I missed this.

:K I srsly need to level my Rogue like whoa. I've been 29 for like.. three months. (I hate not having a mount.)

ALSO, Magi is level 8 now, or was when I left last night. Hooray levels! But he sucks as a priest. Lulz (iluteddy) I was trying to help him last night and he ran into a pack of five murlocs. :P Smrt.

As for dying a lot, myeh. I used to die a lot and complain about being a rogue to Aaron all the time (just ask, he'll tell you), but it's more really about knowing how to play the class. I don't believe in that "You'd be better at one class than another" bologna. D;

I'll be on WoW for a majority of the weekend. (I'm setting it aside for WoW since I haven't played in so long. :|) So- Pft, I can help. =) <3

Sagat
03-16-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm going to seriously WoW it up tonight and tomorrow to make up for all the lost time this week.

Kristen
03-16-2007, 02:05 PM
You better hope WoW takes you back! I heard it's pretty stingy with break ups.

Sagat
03-16-2007, 07:01 PM
At first my warrior would not talk to me. I hate when we do this, I hate when we fight. It took a while but I offered him a sword that a thousand orc kids were slain with. It took a while but he accepted my gift.

We're talking now, but it's going to take some work to repair our relationship. It's time for healing now.

Kristen
03-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Aw. Well it's good to hear you two have started to work things out. It's all too often that these things get out of hand and lead to broken hearts everywhere. I really hope you two make it.

Thornwillow
03-22-2007, 12:23 PM
Go Team! The AF Alliance Guild is coming along really nicely. Almost all members are into double digits for level, which is a good thing and it's really exciting to see everyone developing. ^_^

And my mage is finally Lv 20! Yay Pyroblast. >=D

midnightfoxgirl
03-22-2007, 12:40 PM
so what do i do in this guild

Magistrate
03-23-2007, 12:35 PM
My Priest was 8.

Now the Priest is 29!

Hurray almost thirty!

Regex
03-23-2007, 12:39 PM
We still don't have enough people to assemble a whole raid. But we can do most 5-man instances just fine!

Magistrate
03-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Oh, yeah. That reminds me, Aaron.

If you can, or are up to it, I need help running the Gnomeregan Instance to finish the four IF quests I have left there. John said he'd give a hand, and I'm sure I can get Ort to come with if she gets up at a reasonable time.

Regex
03-23-2007, 02:51 PM
We can go right after work. We'll pretend it's a guild event, and post screenshots.

nickinerdface
03-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Have no fear, Ortensia is here!

Pallies ftw, guys. :D

That is all.

Kristen
03-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Omg. It's Ortsy! /GASP

nickinerdface
03-30-2007, 08:52 AM
/wave@Kristen

Kristen
03-30-2007, 10:09 AM
/flirt

My turn offs are rude people, mean people and people who aren't nice.

Regex
04-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Icia hit level 70 this weekend.

So while exploring with my new gryphon mount, I came across this angry fellow.

Kristen
04-02-2007, 09:44 AM
. . .

I think I'll keep Lithaen at 32 forever, now.

nickinerdface
04-03-2007, 10:08 AM
He's a hottie.

Kristen
04-04-2007, 01:01 PM
No more WoW for my. My account expired on Tuesday while I thought I had until the 20th. I also lack the funds to renew said account for awhile. :|

Magistrate
04-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Well, I'm still on Twisting Nether (i.e: sort of), but I made the fun mistake of deleting my Priest during one of my obscure moments of being inebriated. The sort of comes in with the added fact that around April 20th, when my check enters and clears into the bank; my Warrior and more than likely Rogue will be transferred from Bleeding Hollow.

For now, I'll keep you up to date when they do, to get them added to the forums guild.

Regex
04-09-2007, 06:30 PM
haha so we have no active priests. And all the stuff that was given to you is gone forever.

Sakurakun
04-12-2007, 12:08 PM
I would join, except that my account is frozen till summer cause i had an F in English for like a week.....

Daenerys
04-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Neverfear! Aies the preist is here!
lvl 12 rite now. :o

Thornwillow
04-14-2007, 02:35 AM
Ai is doing a great job as priest! =D I know I watched her. lol I'm working really hard on leveling Legretta, it's a slow process, but I'm 25 now! It's only taken me eons to get her there. >_> I spent all my gold pieces too on new armor and stuff, it'll just take me forever to get that kinda cash again ... -huff- But anyways, wanted to share a picture of Legretta in her new duds! Check her out!

and all it is, is Legretta hanging out with Archmage Malin, I wish I could have Archmage in front of her name. >_>

Thornwillow
04-15-2007, 05:11 PM
*bump*

Look what you guys missed today while being off. Stormwind was raided by like 40-50 60+ horde guys

It was crazy! Thank goodness for 2 GB of RAM. >_>

Kristen
04-17-2007, 12:13 PM
I've decided that I'll be able to afford WoW again in June. =) Not that it matters because you're all level BAZILLION, now. D:

Daenerys
04-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Ai is doing a great job as priest! =D I know I watched her.

STALKER WHUT.

I'm an 18 preist now. But I'm still not strong enough to leave darkshore. Preists are weak!

Regex
04-17-2007, 03:33 PM
STALKER WHUT.

I'm an 18 preist now. But I'm still not strong enough to leave darkshore. Preists are weak!Darkshore should last you until level 20 or 22 ish.

But you have other options.. You can go to the other areas, where the humans or dwarves are....

Daenerys
04-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Yeah, but I only have like 4 more quests to do and then I don't have anything else to do in Darkshore =/ I'm just dicking around working on mining and cooking and crap until I'm a 19, so I can do these harder quests by myself.

How can I get to other areas? By taking a boat or something?

Snowscala_Xx
04-17-2007, 08:08 PM
so is this only in "TN"? I just got un-banned today
i usually play in "scarlet crusade"
64 proc. warrior
41 mage
19 twink hunter
if you would allow me to make a new guy at TN and join the group i would be happy to join O.o'

Regex
04-18-2007, 03:09 AM
I haven't been able to be on as much lately, but if you let me know when you will be on in the evenings, I should be able to come on long enough to invite you into the guild.

The other folks are helpful enough with information, and often times with questing.

Kristen
04-18-2007, 08:16 AM
Regex lies. We actually eat new guild members.

.. Along with our young.

Daenerys
04-18-2007, 02:47 PM
-Cries- You guys never ate ME! I'll never feel like I belong now! ;_; someone eat me!

...hee. Someone eat me.

Hey Thorn, how did you do the little button stuff above your button thing?

Thornwillow
04-18-2007, 07:38 PM
Aaron! You should give me my invite power back so I can invite people in your absense! I do miss having that ability to do so. lol I wouldn't invite random people, plus, they would need to get your approval. :D

And to answer Ai's question, if you go under your 'Interface Options' and then under 'Advanced' tab up top, you'll see a menu at the top of the menu that says, "Show Right Actionbar" "Show Leftactionbar" blah blah blah .... and turn those on and put your extra stuff in there, it has definitely made my life in WoW extremely easier. :)

Daenerys
04-18-2007, 10:27 PM
Neat, now I can use all of my spells without having to go to the spells menu itself!

And yeah my friend wants to join our guild... But... you're never on! ;_;

Kristen
04-19-2007, 08:08 AM
-eats ai here-

I've got no WoW, so blame the rest of the guild.

Daenerys
04-20-2007, 02:14 AM
;D At least I got eaten. By a girl :o

21 now. I'm leveling really slow now.

Princess Minako
04-20-2007, 06:18 AM
mages who want an easier time with spell bars should get Cryolosis. I think thats how its spelled. I've played a mage since Beta and I would never play without it.

Thornwillow
04-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Thank you Minako for recommending Cryolisis for mages because I have it now and I love it!

It tells me when poly is going to break and stores my spells and with just a couple clicks, I can activate multiple spells while leaving open alot of my bar. So its' awesome!

Sagat
04-25-2007, 09:49 PM
CT Mod 2 jerkz

Daenerys
04-28-2007, 06:42 AM
I'm 30 now... but I'm leveling even SLOWER, cos there's no one to quest with ;.;

Princess Minako
04-29-2007, 06:34 AM
i know my 00bar magely goodness. ecastingbar is good, and so is titan bar. other than that I use CT mods and cartogropher.

but for warlocks its necrosis and mages cryo, and I believe they made one for priests.

Regex
04-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Titan Bar was useful for a while, but I ended up ditching it. Not enough information I wanted on it.

nickinerdface
05-01-2007, 06:24 AM
Someone needs to get a super menu for Paladin blessings and seals and everything else ever. That's a lot of crap to keep up with.

Oops, asterisk'd out.

And lol, Phillip! Legretta is blinking in that picture you posted!

....Okay, so this is my fourth post in a row, but I just realized that Ort's wearing some other guild's tabard in my signature. ...Uh, I'll get on that sooner or later.

Daenerys
05-01-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm so bored. Why must WoW go down every week in the morning. Why can't it go down during the DAY

_CTA_
05-01-2007, 10:17 AM
Oh!! Im gonna play WoW soon, untill I got the expansion pack from my friend. May I join? :)

Regex
05-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Absolutely. Just let me know when you have a character on our server.

氷の動物
05-05-2007, 04:01 AM
I'm interested in joining... my characters name is Trinei.

Regex
05-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Let me know a time you'll be on, I'll get you in.

氷の動物
05-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Probably on and off this weekend, I'll probably be on for a while later tonight... like from now until whenever I get tired; and then a fair amount tomorrow most likely.

Thornwillow
05-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Does anyone know if they have a mod or addon like Cryolisis for rogues? My little brother saw Cryo and asked if they had something similar for rogues, so if anyone knows, let me know please! =D Thank you.

Daenerys
05-07-2007, 04:29 PM
OH SO THATS WHO SHE IS. Hi, and welcome to the guild :D

And um... yeah. I've been lonely questing by myself. Hurry up and get to.... my level :D so we can play together :D

Sagat
05-07-2007, 04:31 PM
May be a bit haphazard with my activity for the next little bit, CNC3 has admittedly stolen what little of a soul I have had. I will try to log in some time over the weekend though.

Regex
05-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Does anyone know if they have a mod or addon like Cryolisis for rogues? My little brother saw Cryo and asked if they had something similar for rogues, so if anyone knows, let me know please! =D Thank you. Rogues hardly need anything like that. We don't have enough abilities to fill all the action bars, and everything is time-sensitive anyway.

There are a couple mods for making unlocking easier, but that's about as far as anyone's put any effort into.

Daenerys
05-08-2007, 01:21 PM
... So I hate touchpads for one reason, and one reason only. I'll type a whole paragraph, the touchpad will select all on everything if I touch it, and since I'm typing, my typing will erase it. I'm kinda mad now.

SO WHAT I TRIED TO SAY, before my touchpad ruined everything..

Do you have a preist one for Kelia, Aaron? If so. What does it look like? Can I get a screen shot?

Regex
05-08-2007, 01:59 PM
As a matter of fact I do.
It's called Serenity. And I can't help but think SERENITY NOW!

Anyway. It's not quite as useful for the priest, but I have it just in case.

nickinerdface
05-09-2007, 07:15 AM
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6eumadc

helping the lowbies out in Uldaman!

Magistrate
05-09-2007, 02:35 PM
I just notice how Legretta is just kicking back and relaxing in that picture, while Susu, and the rest of us are doing all the work. That reminds me.

What happened to the picture of us all standing in front of the Instance in Uldaman before we crashed the mobs parties inside? You're slacking, you level 70 wannabe.

nickinerdface
05-10-2007, 04:00 AM
it's all off-centered and everything, and it's not as good as i wanted it to be, so we're gonna have to do a redo. but i'll go ahead and post it anyway!

and i'm not a level 70 wannabe! i will be level 70 before i leave this weekend. i really will!

http://i3.tinypic.com/507ast4.jpg

and uh... this one:

http://i8.tinypic.com/6fyp9cm.jpg

phillip, you should edit the first one i linked just now and make it pretty! i've seen your editing skills. they are 1337.

Kristen
05-10-2007, 07:39 AM
...[stare]

Thornwillow
05-10-2007, 09:39 AM
LOL ... Legretta is just hanging out there because I couldn't click that alter! And we weren't fighting anything ATM. lol Anyways, that guy was big and dumb and hurt Legretta. ;_;

And Nicki, I can do basically anything if I set my mind to it. I dont' know what exactly it is that you want me to do. lol But I'll do it when I get photoshop to work. :) And go team! I'll have my mount in the next couple hours, I'd say.

nickinerdface
05-11-2007, 05:24 AM
guess who got to 70 today? yeah that's right. me. i didn't take any ding pictures, but i did take a few pictures on my flying mount that susu help me get, so i will share them!

http://i8.tinypic.com/4y5n1ir.jpg
http://i7.tinypic.com/4qn9fzm.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/6ew3nme.jpg

and phillip, i can't think of anything in particular that i want done to that picture up there. i just think if it could be clearer and brighter it would just look better in general! but my psp skills are not very good at all, so it is up to you to do what you want with it. :3

Daenerys
05-11-2007, 07:04 PM
lol, i rolled a horde yesterday, because my some of my "rl friends" are horde and "horde is the best, and alliance are weak and gay"

...my conclusion is that horde is boring, and the only cool thing about it is i get to see all the places i destroyed when i played wc3 :D they're ugly, and the questlines are kinda cool though.

i dunno... i dont want to play on aies. i freaking hate stv but there's no where else to go!

Princess Minako
05-13-2007, 09:14 AM
actually I prefer horde to alliance, I have a 70 mage horde as my first char I've played since beta, andI have a 70 mage ally. Horde is a lot more fun for me. Ally was easy mode until xpac with pallies. The only fight where horde ever really had an advantage was viscidus.... and yeah...viscidus....right. I'm going to stare at my femur for awhile and cry about how useless it is now....

Regex
05-14-2007, 09:40 AM
We can argue back and forth all day, but the truth is, Alliance had no advantage in any PvE encounters at all.

Hordies all whine that they didn't get pallies, but at that point, pallies were completely worthless, and shamen were the overpowered class. They had no room to whine. Now that Horde gets paladins too, the paladin is actually a decent healer (and still worthless at everything else)

Princess Minako
05-14-2007, 06:01 PM
it depends on what you're looking at, strictly PvE speaking pallies are far from worthless. with the endgame raiding I've done, pallies really owned it up and was easymode, in PvP battlegrounds having a pally healer able to bubble and still heal with lay of hands? That was a bit overpowered as well.

nickinerdface
05-14-2007, 08:07 PM
okay, so. i play a paladin, and i'm just saying right now, complaining about pallies being overpowered healers is pretty silly. why would you complain about them being able to heal really well? first of all, we can't tank even if we're protection spec and we have amazing armor and a shield, and whatever else. feral druid tanks will still own us in the tanking business even without super gear.

pallies suck at dps because our retribution tree has been nerfed to hell and back as far as i know. there is no way we can even be up there on the charts with magi and rogues.

the only thing we have going for us is the holy talent tree, and if that is ever nerfed, then we'll pretty much be useless. yes, we have a bubble. good for us. level 70 priests can mass dispel and take away our bubble. and our bubble doesn't last forever. we can bubble and heal, but as soon as that bubble goes down, we are outta luck. and i'm not wasting my hearthstone to get away from gankers, so bubble and hearthing is out of the question.

btw, try questing as a paladin and see how fast you get your quests done. i'm half holy and half protection since being retribution is pretty pointless, and it takes me so much longer to do quests than it would other classes. maybe i should just stop complaining and put points in retribution to up my damage, but then my healing wouldn't be as good. i rather take the best tree out there for me and go with that, then try to keep up with the other dps classes.

so, in all seriousness, we are not overpowered much at all. so our healing is really good, but that's it. shamans can be good healers and dpsers, and priests can do either way too. granted you won't see a bedsheet wearer tanking, but that's the point. they're not playing a priest to be a tank. i wouldn't be so mad if we were decent as far as damage goes, or if we could tank, but we don't really have a choice. :<

/end rant

nickinerdface
05-20-2007, 12:48 AM
...OKAY. it's been like a week and no one has said anything. I AM SORRY I DID NOT MEAN TO RUIN YOUR LIVES.

Daenerys
05-20-2007, 01:35 AM
you didn't, you just broke my little heart...

actually i haven't been able to do much on the internet because AOL is acting really damn weird.

Sagat
05-21-2007, 12:30 AM
and I've been having a lot of fun backstabbing as a rogue on Maiev..

Kristen
05-21-2007, 08:12 AM
TWO WEEKS until I'm bck in ur guild, takn ur womnz! WAHAHHAHwhahwhahahwahhah~! >=DDDDDDDD

nickinerdface
05-21-2007, 08:35 PM
i am leveling a mage now! *eyes phillip and aaron*

Daenerys
05-21-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm leveling a mage too! except... I don't have any real reason to play on her cos she's boring right now.

AND YAY KRISTEN. so ok ok ok ok ok. so you gotta make note of something for me cos i have to know.

HOW BIG IS YOUR RESTED BAR GONNA BE?!!>!>

Thornwillow
05-30-2007, 09:40 AM
TWO WEEKS until I'm bck in ur guild, takn ur womnz! WAHAHHAHwhahwhahahwahhah~! >=DDDDDDDD

YAY! I'm glad Kristen is coming back because like .. We just lost Jon. =/ He had to send his computer back so we're going to miss him. I'm SAD. /cry But at least we're gaining Kristen back which is a plus.

I hit 48 last night, I seem to be climbing in the levels, at least 1 every couple days. But the problem is, YAY for lvling, but I am very poor now. lol Everything is so expensive.

I just spent 10 gold on buying spells for level 48. /sigh I can only imagine what LV 50 is going to bring me. -cough-

Kristen
05-30-2007, 09:53 AM
Lol. As infrequent as it may be. Come July I'll be busy during the week. ;_; WoW just can't wait for me.

Daenerys
05-30-2007, 02:52 PM
I hope I'm a 40 before you come back. Because... I'm just leveling god damn slow.

nickinerdface
05-30-2007, 08:22 PM
when i hit 70 on ort, my spells cost 66g. sixty-six gold. ....that was horrible.

AND I MISS JON ALREADY.

Daenerys
06-01-2007, 03:16 AM
damn. i just hit 38. and i dont have gold for the spells. so i'm like grinding on random crap. i'm halfway to 39 now. I BET WHEN IM FORTY, I STILL WONT HAVE MONEY FOR MY 38 SPELLS.

I need to mine me some silk or something.

nickinerdface
06-01-2007, 04:48 PM
lol you need to mine silk? *pats*

Masali
06-01-2007, 06:26 PM
damn. i just hit 38. and i dont have gold for the spells. so i'm like grinding on random crap. i'm halfway to 39 now. I BET WHEN IM FORTY, I STILL WONT HAVE MONEY FOR MY 38 SPELLS.

I need to mine me some silk or something.

WELCOME TO MY WORLD...WHICH NEVER HAS ANY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!111

See, this is why my main's a warlock. Free mount. Epic Mount? Who needs it.

Sanosuke23
06-07-2007, 07:13 AM
I am quite the noob, but I'm learning! On Twisting Nether I'm a 8 Gnome Warlock named Elpedro(I ran out of names. ;-;).

I'm currently one of the select few that have a buggered authentication, but the bright side is that my characters will be well rested, I guess!

Edit: Also, Brody and I are looking to start up a Horde Guild on Destromath in the somewhat near future, for those of you not interested in Alliance.

Daenerys
06-09-2007, 04:50 AM
Mine? right.? Or is it farm? WHY ARE YOU PATTING ME WHAT DID I SAY WRONG.

and yeah. i got three animeforum members on destromath. (me michael and rex.)

I think I shall hit forty tonight!!! --goes to play-- But yeah sorry I haven't been playing I've been working a lot/sleeping/and then I had to go to LA for a whole damn day to look pretty for a camera ;_; it was horrible.

nickinerdface
06-12-2007, 04:16 AM
yes. 'tis farm.

i'm kinda leveling my mage now, and KINNDAA leveling my druid. i'm having trouble picking which one i wanna level. >_> druid seems a little more promising though i must admit. so.. going with druid. sergity can wait!

ANNNNDD........... we really need more members! active members! if i knew people, i would totally reel them in. you're all mods! don't you know other cool people?!

Mazrim Taim
06-12-2007, 06:31 AM
yes. 'tis farm.

i'm kinda leveling my mage now, and KINNDAA leveling my druid. i'm having trouble picking which one i wanna level. >_> druid seems a little more promising though i must admit. so.. going with druid. sergity can wait!

ANNNNDD........... we really need more members! active members! if i knew people, i would totally reel them in. you're all mods! don't you know other cool people?!

My rogue is level 6 now.. Woot?
Anyway when I get my new computer I'll be a more active for sure! Now if I could catch up in level then we could do instances together and such. Anyway hope to see ya around in game.

My game name is 'Zeevius'.

Cheers.

Kristen
06-12-2007, 07:20 AM
I give in. I'll be hooking myself back to my WoW-respirator this week[end]

Magistrate
06-13-2007, 02:23 PM
What the hell? Miss me? Already?

I haven't even been gone a month yet and you're already missing me and crying about it? Shesh, you're a terrible Paladin! Go defend justice or something in my wake until I get back, or go beat up some horde lowbies.

Oh, yeah, that reminds me. I'm semi back, yet semi-not all at the same magnificent time; grand! But I'll be taking the rest of the month off from WoW even though everyone else in my house went on vacation for the week and I am, in fact, insanely bored and at the end of my sanity.

On a side note; why arn't you level 70 yet Phillip? Stop slacking.

nickinerdface
06-14-2007, 02:20 AM
Jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Are Back Kinda?!!!

Daenerys
06-15-2007, 08:42 AM
I don't know any cool people.

Well, I know some cool Wow people, but they're all "OMG TWISTING NETHER IS LIKE RP PVP AND RPING IS TOTALLY GAY" and im like "... I've never seen anyone RP on it.. BUT IVE SEEN THEM RP ON UR SERVER OMG WHUT?"

oh btw, im a forty now.

nickinerdface
06-15-2007, 06:30 PM
i think they're scared of the PVP part more than the RP part AAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

anyway. ...........

CONGRATS TO YOOOOOOU.

Daenerys
06-16-2007, 03:51 PM
well the server they play on is pvp, so i think they're just skurred.

AND YAY ME. :D

nickinerdface
06-22-2007, 03:31 AM
if my computer wasn't so bad, i'd be on more often, but i most of the time i don't even wanna bother with the 20 minutes it takes to log onto WoW. but if you guys ever need help, then you know i'm on AIM!

nickinerdface
06-24-2007, 08:08 AM
i like how as soon as i posted that, i decided to install WoW on the computer that's in the living room, and now it runs wonderfully (minus a lag spike here or there).

nickinerdface
06-27-2007, 09:26 AM
you guys need to post more often. this is my third post in a row now! snap to it.
anyway, here's an installment of some new WoW pictures because i'm a nerd.

- - - - -

i made friends with a tauren hunter named manorn tonight. we shared many good times together (even though he died three times and made me die once).

i would have sat closer to him, (http://i9.tinypic.com/4zvih7d.jpg) but i was still intimidated.

and then we killed people. (http://i12.tinypic.com/673aukg.jpg) we said goodbye only a few moments later, but i hope to meet him again someday! *_*

AND THIS GUY IS HUGE. (http://i11.tinypic.com/4tzq342.jpg)

that is all.

i took a picture in scholomancecewhatever with aaron, phillip, and mike but it didn't come out so great. just a fair warning before you click!

i'm definitely going to have to tell them where to stand next time. (http://i18.tinypic.com/6aufaer.jpg)

Regex
06-27-2007, 10:21 AM
i took a picture in scholomancecewhatever with aaron, phillip, and mike but it didn't come out so great. just a fair warning before you click!

i'm definitely going to have to tell them where to stand next time. (http://i18.tinypic.com/6aufaer.jpg)
That's just like me. Always looking off to the side when the picture gets taken. GG, noob photographer.

nickinerdface
06-27-2007, 12:04 PM
if it's just like you, then why is it bad!

and i can't help it. you guys wouldn't do what i said!

Cantelope
06-27-2007, 12:12 PM
Ah man, I can't believe I just found about this now. Well, I wouldn't be able to come to Twisting Nether if I wanted to for three months since I transferred to my buddies server just two days ago actually.

Maybe by then, eh? (Not likely)

Regex
06-27-2007, 12:30 PM
Or start a new character!

We're friendly enough, just give me a holler.

nickinerdface
06-27-2007, 11:38 PM
and we're always helping the lowbies!

Daenerys
06-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Tru Dat.

I am so tired of STV. I've been there HOW LONG? oooooooo.... I want to gather rest so I can hurry up and leave that horrid place.

But I think I have 15 gold towards my mount now. I'm gonna try my best not to spend it.

nickinerdface
07-01-2007, 07:51 AM
hey aaron!

i'm short! (http://i10.tinypic.com/6ba4wsl.jpg)

p.s. how do i get my own icon?! i have to wait until i get like a thousand posts?! what?!

Daenerys
07-04-2007, 01:17 PM
i think you need like 100 more. i don't remember. no one's bugged me about that for awhile.

AND OMG, horde get worse the higher up you get.

nickinerdface
07-05-2007, 06:37 AM
i bring you, yet another image! (http://i14.tinypic.com/4yhk5dt.jpg)

i thought this was very screenshot worthy. i have no idea how they managed to do it so many times.

Daenerys
07-05-2007, 10:36 PM
that reminds me, i really need to upload that nerdvideo of ours.

nickinerdface
07-06-2007, 08:48 AM
oh man, that was so long ago! i just remember a lot of goblins and consecration.

Magistrate
07-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Stop posting so much, you Paladin, and get to playing. I mean it. Now. Go.

Also, I'm too lazy to log into the game anymore, but I'm around. Generally at 5am or 6am in the morning, since it's when I generally come home from work now. Maybe the weekends.

Hurray for Druid 52! Not so good for Warrior 47.

Daenerys
07-08-2007, 04:21 PM
i just tried looking for the damn video on my computer and I don't know where the OH YEAH YOU CANT SWEAR ON HERE it is. i hope i didn't delete it ;_;

I GOT A NEW COMPUTER GUYZ. So when I get cable at my house... ... ILL BE ON FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ;D

nickinerdface
07-10-2007, 05:53 AM
ort got down and dirty today.

here's proof. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/x__uncensored__x/grinding.jpg)

that shoulder/arm actually belongs to sano. lol @ the draenei priest in the background.

i found another picture from forever ago while going through screenshots today.

i'm seeing a bunch of deformities. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/x__uncensored__x/WoWScrnShot_062507_031857.jpg) <~ not so great quality/size. i uploaded it on photobucket since tinypic was being dumb.

aaron, where's that screenshot of us spooning/drowning? i was way amused. i must have it!

also: this is going to sound silly, but i've been wondering how everyone's character names would look if they were hand/mspaint/psp written by the people who play them lately, so if you guys could make me something that looks kinda like this:

http://i10.tinypic.com/4yfgccw.jpg

it would make me a very happy camper.

DON'T ASK WHY. I JUST WANNA KNOW.

Regex
07-10-2007, 10:17 AM

i found another picture from forever ago while going through screenshots today.

i'm seeing a bunch of deformities. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/x__uncensored__x/WoWScrnShot_062507_031857.jpg) <~ not so great quality/size. i uploaded it on photobucket since tinypic was being dumb.Forever ago, you say?

aaron, where's that screenshot of us spooning/drowning? i was way amused. i must have it!

Okay, there you go. It doesn't look as great as I thought it did, and I didn't have time to turn off the names, but there it is.

Daenerys
07-10-2007, 06:38 PM
as you wiiiiiiiish

i have a tablet. i kinda cheated

nickinerdface
07-10-2007, 09:06 PM
oh, whoops. i guess i have short term memory loss or something. /cough

i finally know how my name looks to other people now.

and yeah, THAT IS TOTALLY CHEATING, but no it's okay. and lol at the little heart! it's cute!

Daenerys
07-11-2007, 11:07 PM
yeah, i'm kinda gay like that. I'm almost tempted to post with every other wow name I use... but that's like way too much work.

AARON WHERE IS URS

Regex
07-11-2007, 11:14 PM
I choose not to participate.

Daenerys
07-12-2007, 03:19 AM
thats cool, ill do it for you.

nickinerdface
07-12-2007, 07:28 AM
it's not the same. D:

Daenerys
07-12-2007, 08:40 PM
I don't think I've ever seen Aaron write anything.

WHY ARE WE THE ONLY THREE WHO PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD. :o

And btw, I'm so going to find that damn pink bird and kill it again. THAT KID INFURIATED ME WHEN HE HEARTHED OUT.

nickinerdface
07-15-2007, 11:39 AM
just so you guys know, all my WoW screenshots can be found here. (http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z277/screenshots_by_ort/)

this includes most of the ones i've linked in the past from tinypic, but if you want to see some more goodies (like the images not exactly appropriate for AF), then that'll be the place to go. photobucket resizes images sometimes (WHICH SUCKS), but i can always send you the bigger version if you want it that badly.

p. s. if you'd like me to add some screenies you took, i'll make you a seperate album if i think they're cool/funny/neat enough. your album would be called, "Screenshots by [so and so character]". you can send me a private message here since i'm hardly on aim anymore. i'd probably get it sooner this way, anyhow.

Sanosuke23
07-18-2007, 02:52 AM
Haha, I'm in that photobucket! :3

I needs me some more screenshots damnit.

Also, in that "old" pic, it looks like his forelegs are forming a heart. <3

nickinerdface
07-18-2007, 05:32 AM
it's 'cos he loves me.

and your signature is really cute in a really... really weird way.

Daenerys
07-18-2007, 10:37 PM
i got a screen shot for you.

i dont know what was going on. (it's horde though, so probably doesn't go in the photobucket. i just wanna know what happened.)

-Batman-
07-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Since we can post screens...
Not on Twisting Nether, but none the less, 2 of the three people there are animuforum members (Masali being the other)

http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_30392469fba1ee6c68.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=15386)

Regex
07-19-2007, 02:28 PM
You need to restock your reagents.

-Batman-
07-19-2007, 07:24 PM
You need to restock your reagents.

I know, I did while I was there.

Daenerys
07-20-2007, 04:00 AM
I swore in that post, didn't I? lol

What mod is that? I want it.

-Batman-
07-20-2007, 04:11 AM
I swore in that post, didn't I? lol

What mod is that? I want it.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Titan_Panel

Kishiro
07-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Hello folks.
Just your friendly neighborhood Trenzor man here.

I decided to post some show offy pictures of my flying mount, and of Trenzor, along with his trusty pet Blacken.

[Snowy Gryphon] for the win!

nickinerdface
07-20-2007, 10:15 AM
lol nice pictures of trenzor, john! my favorite male (THE ONLY MALE) night elf in the guild. *_*

i wanna go to old ironforge?! i've heard there was a secret door in the high seat in the... current ironforge. IS THIS TRUE? i wanna go.

Regex
07-20-2007, 11:18 AM
It's a secret door that you can't go through.

-Batman-
07-20-2007, 12:38 PM
lol nice pictures of trenzor, john! my favorite male (THE ONLY MALE) night elf in the guild. *_*

i wanna go to old ironforge?! i've heard there was a secret door in the high seat in the... current ironforge. IS THIS TRUE? i wanna go.

How I did it.
First step, get someone else in your party, preferably a Lock/Priest/Warrior with fear, or have a mage (sheep). Any power that causes you to wander is good.

In Ironforge, Theres a little spot at about 57,65. Its a spot between a staircase and a wall. This spot is glitched, and you may challange people to duels while both of you are standing here (unlike the rest of IF)

After the duel starts, you and the fear/sheeper need to run to this ledge
http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_3039246a0f1bde2c7d.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=15499)
at the location in the screenshot. Once on the ledge, have your friend sheep/fear you.
You'll need to time it right, as running to this spot causes you to leave the dueling area, so you have about 7 seconds once on the ledge to be feared.
The ledge is right down the hall from the duel spot (just check my map)
If you do it right you'll be feared through the wall and end up in Old Ironforge.
It's nothing really special.

And...Thats it.
And I believe this is worth a ban, since it's technically an exploit unlike The Ironforge Airport and the like. Soooo don't stay there too long.

nickinerdface
07-20-2007, 07:29 PM
hey aaron, wanna sheep me into a wall?

Daenerys
07-20-2007, 08:54 PM
And I believe this is worth a ban, since it's technically an exploit unlike The Ironforge Airport and the like. Soooo don't stay there too long.

;_; don't do it aaron!

nickinerdface
07-21-2007, 03:36 AM
i don't plan on building a campfire and leveling cooking while i'm in there. i just wanna sneak a peek and take a screenshot or two.

Daenerys
07-21-2007, 05:52 AM
holy crap, hahahahahaa. oh god, that was so funny. I <3 you.

Regex
07-21-2007, 09:49 PM
To be fair, that's only because nobody levels cooking anywhere.

Daenerys
07-22-2007, 02:54 AM
I do. sometimes.

nickinerdface
07-22-2007, 09:13 AM
so i got a premade character on the public test realm today.

and here (http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z277/screenshots_by_ort/PTR/) are some screenshots.

i started out with 5k gold, a netherdrake, a bajillion weapons, and about 3-4 different sets of armor. i also got to spec myself the way i wanted (half holy, half prot). the only downside is that when i logged on, i was in the middle of GHOSTLANDS. i was pvp flagged too, so i was killed right away. eventually i ressed and rode to eastern plaguelands to get away from all that mess.

i took a lot of screenies of the armor for a holy paladin. ret paladins don't exist, and prot paladins aren't important. :D

Daenerys
07-22-2007, 10:40 AM
What's a public test realm?

Regex
07-22-2007, 11:59 AM
That's where they put the changes for the next patch, to be tested for free by all the people who are paying to play the game anyway.

You can copy your character over there and help test what's coming out, or just use it to try out a new build without using your real character's money, and all that nonsense.

nickinerdface
07-24-2007, 05:26 AM
it was alright for the first couple of hours, but then we have some super eliteists talking about how awesome they are over trade, and it gets really old, really fast. i haven't logged back on yet, lol.

Sanosuke23
07-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Also, at the moment the character transfer thing seems to be broken and Blizz doesn't particularly care.

Also, it looks like Sano's gonna hafta risk bannage to do something incredibly pointless and timewasting yet again! <3

Daenerys
07-27-2007, 01:13 AM
How do I create a test account? I feel retarded.

Guza
07-27-2007, 06:24 PM
hey was anyone there when highlord krull pwned if?
i dont know i wasnt there but i heard that he would spawn some sort of fiery hound dogs from his foot steps and killed the king o.o

nickinerdface
07-28-2007, 02:20 AM
the PTR requests probably isn't working because of how many people are trying to get premades. i would say forget it, lol. it's been up for about a week or two now, so i expect it won't be up for too much longer.

as for you guza, i have no idea what you're talking about.

Guza
07-28-2007, 04:13 AM
the PTR requests probably isn't working because of how many people are trying to get premades. i would say forget it, lol. it's been up for about a week or two now, so i expect it won't be up for too much longer.

as for you guza, i have no idea what you're talking about.

you havent heard of highlord kruul? this guy is like the burning legions main boss after kazzak steps down i guess, heres a link i found
http://www.purepwnage.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/%22http://www.youtube.com/t46757.html

that should have a little more info on it, and im suprised, hes this npc definitly elite and has golems by his side and infernal hounds from his footsteps and there like lvl 60 i believe its an insane monster

Daenerys
07-28-2007, 07:51 PM
Yeah, I still don't know what you're talking about, and I don't really care.

I hit 50 yesterday. Or the day before. One of those days.

Guza
07-28-2007, 08:22 PM
you serious im not making it up, heres a pic of the monster

http://pilotti.kuopio.fi/~artop/wow/kruul.png

Daenerys
07-29-2007, 12:03 AM
Is there anyone out there who wants to run me through Maraudon, Sunken Temple or Black Rock Depths? I'll pay you like 5-10 gold!

Daenerys
07-29-2007, 12:37 AM
OH MY GOD GUYS I FOUND THE TINY EMERALD WHELPLING!

but... kinda want ti play withit!

nickinerdface
07-29-2007, 08:24 PM
i haven't heard about kruul coming and wrecking faces in ironforge. are you sure this is the same server? i'm pretty sure they would have been talking about it in trade for days. o_o

Guza
07-30-2007, 12:20 PM
haha I forgot how long ago it was but i think it was when the expansion first came out and kruul came and wiped out everyone on every server at the same time nearly with his two hit shadowbolt and insane buffs, haha but i really havent played since late feburary unforunitally, due to my deployment D: but ill be back by september

Daenerys
07-30-2007, 08:05 PM
i'm sure aaron or mike would know EXPLETIVE* then.

but yeah. i'm getting tired of people saying "preists are useless" when i'm in groups... so i'm doing useless quests

* THE MAN IS CENSORING THE BROTHA

nickinerdface
07-31-2007, 12:41 AM
i definitely don't know then! i was running around elywnn forest at the time and being mauled down by mangy wolves and brown forest bears.

on a different note...
aaron, phillip, mike, john, and myself ran shadow labs last night. i took screenshots. follow this (http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z277/screenshots_by_ort/) link to see us in action! also, i obtained my very own white (http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z277/screenshots_by_ort/My&#37;20characters/talbuk3.jpg) war (http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z277/screenshots_by_ort/My%20characters/talbuk.jpg) talbuk (http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z277/screenshots_by_ort/My%20characters/talbuk2.jpg) yesterday, thanks to john!

Daenerys
07-31-2007, 02:00 AM
i definitely don't know then! i was running around elywnn forest at the time and being mauled down by mangy wolves and brown forest bears.

rotf. that sounds so cute.

and btw, partying up with 3 pallys is a lame idea. especially when one is egotistical "pallys never heal, they dont have spells for it." rotf

Daenerys
08-01-2007, 02:13 AM
okay.

okay. okay.

so. these two preists invite me to run sunken temple. and then they change it to zenfarkarkrkarllkk or whatever. and im like "no im not running that." and so they keep bugging me and im like "ok fine."

so it's three preists in a group and some other guy. so.. the group leader says "aies, you heal, since you have less mana." ...WRONG.

Not only was I the highest level, 50. But I had the most mana. Also, they were 47 and 47. I had spells they hadn't even heard of, and ... neither of them had MINDFLAY. Mindflay in my opinion is essential. Shadow Word Pain, *If I'm in a group, vampuric embrace and vampuric touch* then mind blast, then mind flay until they die. Which is usually not too long after that.

Anyway. They began to call me a noob because I wasn't healing specced. WAIT A SECOND... they were both Shadow as well. I told them that if they thought they could do more dps damage than I could that they were crazy, and I wasn't going to group with noobs. I swear to god.

HEALING PEOPLE SUCK!

Regex
08-01-2007, 10:19 AM
If they were shadow specced, they would have had mind flay and shadow word pain.

I'm not sure about this story.

nickinerdface
08-03-2007, 08:49 AM
paladins are idiots.

Daenerys
08-06-2007, 07:25 AM
If they were shadow specced, they would have had mind flay and shadow word pain.

I'm not sure about this story.
they didn't buy it. they said it was dumb so they didn't buy it

i think i bought mine, but i didn't use it until mike was like "WTH USE MIND FLAY" and then i was like wtc ok. OMG!!!! IT IS AWSUM.

Daenerys
08-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Goodbye Redemption

Regex
08-07-2007, 10:44 PM
I considered it, and I feel the guild wasn't getting enough interest, so it's been disbanded, and we no longer are an official guild of the site.

nickinerdface
08-08-2007, 06:25 AM
someone randomly gave me rep from this thread, so thank you!

in other news... GOODBYE REDEMPTION. /cry

time to update your signature, aaron.

Daenerys
08-09-2007, 12:15 AM
i gave you rep awhile ago, i dont think it was me this time though

Cantelope
08-09-2007, 01:47 AM
Now everyone transfer to Frostmane, because my guild needs mages.

benjamin89
08-09-2007, 02:37 AM
paladins suck.

...That hurts! Just cuz we wear a dress doesnt make us gay!

(I dont play wow anymore thou)

nickinerdface
08-09-2007, 03:45 AM
Now everyone transfer to Frostmane, because my guild needs mages.

because our guild is composed of nothing else but magi.

...That hurts! Just cuz we wear a dress doesnt make us gay!

i play a paladin. i was just being funny. :P

Guza
08-16-2007, 06:14 PM
what do yall think about the new expansion, the lvl 80 cap, and the new deathknight, theres a few new other stuff as well that i cant recall at the time, but i think itll be interesting

-Batman-
08-22-2007, 01:14 AM
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eldre&#37;27Thalas&n=Teria

Weee, I got my first 70 epic :3

Daenerys
08-25-2007, 03:10 PM
I had a very strange occurance last night. I started a hunter on destromath, my horde server...

And someone invites me to a guild, the mooninites. So I joined cos the mooninites are cool. (I have a guild on destro so it doesn't really matter.) Then I am made the guild master, and the guy says "your problem now badword" and i was like O_o;

I of course have my own guild I just wanted to check this one out cos it had a cool name. So I found another noob and gave it to them. hahahaha.

But yeah, that was weird, it was like a level 51 orc, and he was really upset about it.

Regex
08-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Was there anyone in the guild? You should have kept it? Made it your new guild since that's a much better story.

Sagat
08-29-2007, 10:24 PM
So what's up here then? Everyone just going their own ways, playing on their own servers?

Regex
08-29-2007, 11:07 PM
We're all playing still, far as I know. People have joined other guilds and done their own thing.

Daenerys
09-06-2007, 08:03 AM
I started my own guild on TN for five minutes.

There were like maybe 5 other people, Aaron. But they were all like 2-16.

OH IM A LEVEL FIFTY FIVE NOW.

Cantelope
09-06-2007, 04:47 PM
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eldre%27Thalas&n=Teria

Weee, I got my first 70 epic :3
Now that there is a very very strange spec my good chum. I always thought people were kidding about pouring every point into one tree. But hey, we're both on Reckoning, there's a chance that we might see each other in BG's or the 3v3 arena's once in a lifetime.

-Batman-
09-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Now that there is a very very strange spec my good chum. I always thought people were kidding about pouring every point into one tree. But hey, we're both on Reckoning, there's a chance that we might see each other in BG's or the 3v3 arena's once in a lifetime.

Deep Frost has been working for me.
Grant it my other characters won't be deep anything (i've already planned out all of their talent tree's). Idk, Deep frost is working for me. But I may respec a few points into arcane, if only for improved Counterspell. (Screw Pyroblast. I've been doing fine without it) My only problem is figuring out WHAT to take points from.

Daenerys
09-07-2007, 05:33 AM
:D I made it to outland today. Still a 55. :D

SexyLilSeaOtter
09-24-2007, 05:47 PM
iv got a lvl 66 paladin iv been trying to get a free transfer for, RP servers just generate to much hate to me so i just might fork out the 25$ for whereever you need me.
but there is a problem
i only play when i start drinking witch isn't all that offten

also PS
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Velfair
Armory for my pally

Daenerys
10-02-2007, 08:13 PM
I'm a 61 now. People need to get on and play more so I have someone to run the end game with.

Sanosuke23
10-12-2007, 04:50 AM
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Velfair
Armory for my pally

You are someone I aspire to be like, kinda. Ret spec ftw!

Also, I'm 37 on TN now, and nobody's ever on. It's mostly Brody and myself, sometimes Nicki shows up. I've been going on less since I found an active guild on Destro but Ai doesn't like to play on there. :(

Daenerys
10-12-2007, 05:02 AM
I dont like to play on there because I dont really like my mage, and my other friends on that guild dont even play much. Or at all.

...Well that and you know.

Horde.

nickinerdface
10-17-2007, 10:49 AM
i have canceled my wow account! it was fun while it lasted.

maybe i'll start playing again with the new expansion comes out, but right now? i'm not going to keep paying if i don't wanna keep playing.

Tenchi Masaki
10-19-2007, 10:38 AM
Just for kicks and giggles:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Jerii

Oh the memories, I'm wearing my pieces of Judgement because it helps my Paly sleep better at night knowing he did BWL a long long time ago.

I suppose this is my better half though...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Jimbobobo

Gotta love Viper Stinging Mana users in STV and watching them die due to lack of mana....

Alas, I have joined the ranks of the Horde. Let me know if any of you guys and gals are interested in playing on Horde-side because you're more than welcome to join my new server, Firetree.

Steee'heven
10-26-2007, 08:43 PM
I've always wanted a horde guy because I was tired of being teh suck fest on alliance, which is true 88&#37; of the time, but I just can never figure out where to go..too many new quests...they scare me...I cry at night thinking about it.

And for all alliance peeps, is it just me or is everybody is an undead warlock in PvP, amirite?!

Dorian Grey
10-26-2007, 11:13 PM
Or an undead rogue! This is Dorian Grey. I suck at life.

Steee'heven
10-28-2007, 11:52 AM
And now since BC came out there's a million thousand Blood Elves running around with their flamboyant hair and Britney Spearing it up all in my face.

Blech........ And of course I made one.

Sanosuke23
10-28-2007, 03:09 PM
I dunno, World PvP is whoever you come across, but in BGs it's all Rogue, Hunter, and Lock. It's annoying sometimes, but I can live with it most of the time.

A O Discord
11-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Thought I'd pop in and link a some of my chars =) Not the best by far ^^

My Paladin, This one I just joined up with a friends arena team and hopefully in maybe a couple of months will be in arena season 2 and 3 gear.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Savedjoo

My druid, Flag carrier for premades in the 30 to 39 range for warsong and Stables defender in arathi basin

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Reclusive

My warrior, ex level 49 Psycho twink. ex 59 full protection spec flag carrier twink (8k health 450 defence at 59) and not on its way to 70 for more arena =)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Meani

I have too many to list but it includes a 70 priest, mage, druid, warrior (yep 2 high level warriors >< people always did say I was insane) 60 rogue, 53 shaman, 49 holy paladin (second holy paladin :P ) 41 hunter, 39 hunter, 39 rogue (x2)

Anything lower level I wont mention, I play the game way too much if you have not already figured out by that list ^^

Too bad im on European servers though =( would have loved to join you guys in same gaming

Cantelope
11-06-2007, 10:07 PM
World PvP and BG's are the only times I get to wail on dudes in blues!

I need more buddies on Frostmane (not to mention arena partners), send me a whisper, GO GO GO. Alliance FTW!! (JK I hate Alliance more than I do Horde QQ)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Mewt

Oh yeah, and Deadpool, if you're having trouble coming up with a talent spec, just go to the Armory, look at the Armory Arena ladders, and find a top ranked frost mage and steal his 17/0/44 spec. Works every time.

-Batman-
11-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Oh yeah, and Deadpool, if you're having trouble coming up with a talent spec, just go to the Armory, look at the Armory Arena ladders, and find a top ranked frost mage and steal his 17/0/44 spec. Works every time.

I actually respecced a few weeks ago.
Don't know if it's the same spec as the top ranked frost mage, but it's still 17/0/44

Metronome
11-13-2007, 07:33 AM
Suprised I found this anyway i'm a tauren shaman and top of the healing meters in the #1 horde guild on the server wewt =]

-Batman-
11-13-2007, 10:28 AM
Suprised I found this anyway i'm a tauren shaman and top of the healing meters in the #1 horde guild on the server wewt =]

Armory Link plox.

Metronome
11-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Oh sorry hah I had my stats in my sig but there wasn't enough space but anyway here's the link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Ezzy

Inamorata
11-13-2007, 06:57 PM
I have a lvl 70 pally on Fenris and a lvl 22 hunter on destromath. The pally is ally and the hunter is horde. If anyone wants to hang out PM me. ^_^

Alicaryn Silentread
11-15-2007, 09:21 AM
LOL. I finally caved and joined TN last night making a rogue. Sadly, its level 7. Soon it will be a powerful level....10!!! >.>; As soon as I get the hang of this stupid pickpocketing.

./stealth
./pickpockets Ai
./RUN!

And yes, I am aware that I am a 'tard. I'm sorry. ._.

Sagat
11-16-2007, 10:08 PM
No one plays there anymore .. i think you should join burning legion...

Daenerys
11-24-2007, 05:21 PM
A lot of people play there still, doofus.

I just got attuned to kara! And I went on my first run last night. ZOMG FUN.

-Batman-
11-24-2007, 06:05 PM
I just got attuned to kara! And I went on my first run last night. ZOMG FUN.

It gets boring after you finish it the first time.
You'll dread going back after that, but odds are you'll still have to. Countless times...For like, gear and badges (If you're like me and hate heroics)

Daenerys
11-25-2007, 01:04 AM
I liked it a lot.

Regex
11-26-2007, 01:44 AM
I play there all the time.

On my many alts... Which is why I still have never run Karazhan yet.

Daenerys
11-27-2007, 10:09 AM
Pick a day Aaron, and I will help you get attuned. You have to do two quests, then run three instances. You dont even need to run two of them all the way through.

Sanosuke23
11-30-2007, 07:17 PM
My computer got dead, but on Tuesday at around 3am...

I should be on AIM whining at the download to hurry up.

Daenerys
12-13-2007, 03:33 AM
Yay! I'm leveling a paladin now. I got bored of my hunter. Lets see when I get bored of this one.

Kara tomorrow, and saturday!

Daenerys
02-06-2008, 03:42 AM
I'm bored in wow. Someone should level to 70.

Metronome
02-19-2008, 07:19 AM
Yay the PTR is out and we tore up Sunwell the loot is pretty hot...

Daenerys
02-19-2008, 07:46 AM
What guild/server are you on?

Metronome
02-19-2008, 08:02 AM
Sargeras

Daenerys
02-19-2008, 08:26 AM
Ooh man, I just Jutsu'd you guys. I'm so jealous. You've done everything there is to do :( I feel like such a wownoob now.

Metronome
02-19-2008, 08:40 AM
The Alliance guild on our server called Eminence, they're 28th in the U.S. =[

niKopol
02-23-2008, 01:14 AM
I buckled and bought a copy last night. I'm a noob again. Joy...

Ai, Horde or Alliance?

Metronome
02-23-2008, 01:37 AM
Alliance is easier to play and they have many more benefits along with better racials but who takes the easy way out >=]

Sanosuke23
02-24-2008, 11:02 PM
I have a lvl 70 pally on Fenris and a lvl 22 hunter on destromath. The pally is ally and the hunter is horde. If anyone wants to hang out PM me. ^_^

Oh! Oh! I have a 29 Undead Priest on Destro I've been neglecting! We can hang out and I can help you in a group for SFK and stuff! :D :D :D

I buckled and bought a copy last night. I'm a noob again. Joy...

Ai, Horde or Alliance?

Ai is Alliance on Twisting Nether.

-Batman-
02-25-2008, 04:26 AM
Alliance is easier to play and they have many more benefits along with better racials but who takes the easy way out >=]

Alliance and horde aren't really that diffrent. There aren't many diffrences, only subtle ones that mix of the play style a bit.
But alliance and horde difficulty wise are the same.
I've played both and I have friends who've played both. There isn't any major diffrence.
The only thing that really changes are the leveling areas.
That and blood elves in Ghostlands get superior quality rewards earlier on in the teens, for doing practically nothing.

As for Racials.
Alliance racials = More benefical in PvE than Horde racials.
Horde racials = More benefical in PvP than Alliance racials.

Metronome
02-25-2008, 11:25 PM
Okay there are a few differences you didn't mention. Alliance have the better lower level instances while Horde have better higher level instances for example all of SM. Also Alliance receive way more money from quests along with quests that give you bags which pretty much no horde quest has. Humans have the best racial out of all however, that being the increased rep. I have 2 level 70 hordes and 1 level 70 alliance and I definitely can tell the difference between the two factions. Blizzard favors alliance as well if you pay attention they have a few times and are in the next patch buffing AV for alliance. It's also known that the storyline for the official WoW movie is based on alliance and is believed to be from the viewpoint of a night elf.

-Batman-
02-26-2008, 02:29 AM
[B][I][COLOR="Purple"] Okay there are a few differences you didn't mention. Alliance have the better lower level instances while Horde have better higher level instances for example all of SM.

Bull.
Horde get the lowest level instance in the game, which grants early quality items (Items that were buffed in patch 2.3).
And it's in the heart of ogrimmar, making it realllly difficult for lower level alliance players.
The alliance in city instance? Stockades. Which offers no static loot.

Aside from the in city instances.

There is NOTHING stopping either faction from using the rest of the instances in the game.

There is no such thing as a "Horde and/or Alliance" instance. It's just a matter of getting there. Which isn't overly painful if you travel with your group, or just follow the road and avoid guards.

Alliance have Deadmines.
Horde have Wailing Caverns.

And honestly, I've found that Wailing Caverns has very good loot for Shaman and Druids. And there's also a nice early level hunter bow, and a nice caster staff. The place all has three blue quality shields, so getting early level tanking shields (or shammy shields) shouldn't be a problem. And it's also a great place to level up skinning, as perfect deviate scales (and the perfect deviate scale belt you get the pattern for from a quest right outside the instance) sell well on the AH (About 20-35g, which at level 20, especially for a first toon, is a lot of money)
On the off side, Deadmines has the Superior Rogue loot, and a good deal of two handed weapons for Feral Druids, Warriors, and Paladins. There's practically no gear for tanks, as many of the weapons are two handed, there isn't a lot of mail (actually...I don't think there's any mail drops) and the only shield that drops is from a rare spawn.
The only upside to Deadmines is a quest that offers 1 superior quality item.

Thats just the first two "low level" instances.
And once you get up to SM, both factions end up running the same instances.

Also Alliance receive way more money from quests along with quests that give you bags which pretty much no horde quest has.

horde have a bag quest. On a ship in STV, Believe it was Carletto's Riddle. A quest both factions may pick up, and rewards a good amount of XP and a 14 slot bag.
Also, a boss in Wailing Caverns drops a Bag if i'm not mistaken.
Thats off the top of my head.
And honestly? Bags aren't that expensive. Anyone with half a brain can save up the money for them.
But then again that depends on servers.
There's one jackass on Eldre'Thalis who floods the market with 16 slot bags for pennies, Thus lowering the cost of all other bags. You can get a 12 slot for silver.

And who cares about how much money you get? The old world quests don't mean a damn thing. And a lot of outland quests are cross-faction, and they're where all the money is.

Humans have the best racial out of all however, that being the increased rep. I have 2 level 70 hordes and 1 level 70 alliance and I definitely can tell the difference between the two factions.

Why do you think I said
"Alliance = better PVE Racials"
"Horde = better PVP Racials"
Grant it the human rep bonus also increases rep with battleground factions...But what good does that do when alliance never win ****. (At least, they never win on Reckoning)
And the human rep bonus is only humans, not the rest of the alliance.

Blizzard favors alliance as well if you pay attention they have a few times and are in the next patch buffing AV for alliance.

Don't see why, AV is the only BG alliance don't suck at because they can treat it like a raid and not a battleground.

It's also known that the storyline for the official WoW movie is based on alliance and is believed to be from the viewpoint of a night elf.

What the hell does this have to do with World Of Warcrafts gameplay?
Nothing.
And Blizzard doesn't favor the alliance.
They only favor Warlocks.

Metronome
02-26-2008, 02:42 AM
Dude are you serious!?!?! RFC is terrible and though stocks may fail it has way more quests that offer higher xp than RFC does. Deadmines is the best instance for it's level, Wailing caverns is the worst instance I have ever been to in my life next to Uldaman and BRD, navigating it is retarded for 1 so if it's your first time be ready to get lost and 2 other than the shield there isn't anything really worth while and the shield has a very low drop rate itself so that's nothing to boast it's almost not worth the trouble if it weren't for the xp. Money matters do you know how much training is? The more money you have at lower levels the better. If you cant afford a mount at 40 or an epic at 60 for classes like a warrior it's super lame to do anything or get anywhere so it definitely does matter.

Are you joking about the AV thing??? On Sargeras Alliance win 0 AV's but dominate EVERYTHING ELSE. They're so terrible and tired of losing they boycotted AV increasing the queue time to almost an hour for 1 game! Shadowburn has the worst Allies for AV I have ever seen for god's sake they even get premade's with the mod and a horde pug wins with them ending with no bonus honor.

Also ask any decent horde player and they'll tell you Blizzard favors allies, horde don't get BG buffs we get shafted every time yet still come out victorious. I've played this game since the beta and have downed every boss there is in the game to date, I think I know when i'm right whether it sounds arrogant or not.

-Batman-
02-26-2008, 03:23 AM
[B][I][COLOR="Purple"]Dude are you serious!?!?! RFC is terrible and though stocks may fail it has way more quests that offer higher xp than RFC does.

Thats because Stocks is a higher level. But at least RFC drops loot. Stocks doesn't drop a damn thing. And I've leveled a few toons through the quests in stocks. It's barely half a level. At level 20 thats not much.

Deadmines is the best instance for it's level, Wailing caverns is the worst instance I have ever been to in my life next to Uldaman and BRD,navigating it is retarded for 1 so if it's your first time be ready to get lost

Just because YOU find an instance difficult to navigate, doesn't mean OTHER people will. I personally found it easy to navigate. It's called a mini-map. Use it.
And hey, I've made a forturne out of Wailing Caverns. I already know it's an awsome instance =)

and 2 other than the shield there isn't anything really worth while and the shield has a very low drop rate itself so that's nothing to boast it's almost not worth the trouble if it weren't for the xp.
They upgraded the the white shield Kresh used to drop to a BoP quality blue item, which is only slightly worse now than Kresh's back.
And did you completly ignore all of the druid and shaman loot in that place?

Money matters do you know how much training is? The more money you have at lower levels the better. If you cant afford a mount at 40 or an epic at 60 for classes like a warrior it's super lame to do anything or get anywhere so it definitely does matter.

No, i have NO idea how much training costs. Because, you know...I don't have a 70 mage.
And who says you need an epic mount at 60? the 40 mount was just fine for me untill 62.
Money is easy as hell to get in the earlier levels.
I made a ton of money on my mage just farming and selling items needed for crafting, and mats from disenchanted items.
Why do you think WoW has proffesions? So people can make money.
By level 40 I had roughly 120g (all of my spells up untill that point), because I did reasearch on the best possible things to farm, I checked the auction houses daily, I did research on every single area before entering once I got to level 20 and finished up Bloodmyst, Basically... I played smart Something a lot of WoW players don't do. It's not hard to make money, especially if you're on a medium or higher populated server. odds are most low level characters are alts, so mats for proffesions go for a LOT more on the AH than they normally would (On my server, a stack of wool for instance, sells for 2g on the AH. Wool is NOT hard to come by), but this stuff sells for a lot because higher level characters have a lot of money to burn and they don't feel like farming things for alts. So if it's your first toon, pending on the server, you can make a ton of money selling basically crap.

Are you joking about the AV thing??? On Sargeras Alliance win 0 AV's but dominate EVERYTHING ELSE. They're so terrible and tired of losing they boycotted AV increasing the queue time to almost an hour for 1 game!

Which is why I said "On my battlegroup".
And 1 hour queue's? That is freakin' garbage. It's only a few minutes here.

Also ask any decent horde player and they'll tell you Blizzard favors allies, horde don't get BG buffs we get shafted every time yet still come out victorious.

You come out Victorious?
Didn't you just say on your battlegroup, alliance win almost everything, AV being the exception?

And obviously horde come out superior in PvP. Horde are built better for it, and the alliance, unless you join a mature guild, are morons.

I've played this game since the beta and have downed every boss there is in the game to date, I think I know when i'm right whether it sounds arrogant or not.

Exactly. You think you know.
Quit being so Pompus. It's all situational. There's a butt ton of diffrent servers.
As far as the instance thing goes, thats universal on all servers, as the loot and difficulty don't change.
However, The PvP thing, that varies from Battlegroup to Battlegroup.
As for money...Money may be scarce on your server, but it's sure as hell booming on mine. And either way, who cares if a toon doesn't have every single spell (Example...A Feral Druid doesn't need to get every single rank of Wrath or Starfire if they can't afford it), or a mount at 40.
Odd's are, if you don't have a mount at 40, thats your first toon. if thats your first toon, you've never had a mount. if you've never had a mount, you don't know how slow questing is without one, thus you can't miss something you never had.
And if you're leveling an alt, if you have a level 70, A day and a half of ogri'la and skettis daily quests will just about cover your alts mount.

Bottom line.
Neither faction are any better or any worse than the other.
On some servers, Horde are superior. Some servers, it's Alliance.
As for money, thats all a matter of server to server economics. From personal experience on my server, it's not hard to make money.

Sanosuke23
02-26-2008, 03:44 AM
Dude are you serious!?!?! RFC is terrible and though stocks may fail it has way more quests that offer higher xp than RFC does. Deadmines is the best instance for it's level, Wailing caverns is the worst instance I have ever been to in my life next to Uldaman and BRD, navigating it is retarded for 1 so if it's your first time be ready to get lost and 2 other than the shield there isn't anything really worth while and the shield has a very low drop rate itself so that's nothing to boast it's almost not worth the trouble if it weren't for the xp. Money matters do you know how much training is? The more money you have at lower levels the better. If you cant afford a mount at 40 or an epic at 60 for classes like a warrior it's super lame to do anything or get anywhere so it definitely does matter.

Are you joking about the AV thing??? On Sargeras Alliance win 0 AV's but dominate EVERYTHING ELSE. They're so terrible and tired of losing they boycotted AV increasing the queue time to almost an hour for 1 game! Shadowburn has the worst Allies for AV I have ever seen for god's sake they even get premade's with the mod and a horde pug wins with them ending with no bonus honor.

Also ask any decent horde player and they'll tell you Blizzard favors allies, horde don't get BG buffs we get shafted every time yet still come out victorious. I've played this game since the beta and have downed every boss there is in the game to date, I think I know when i'm right whether it sounds arrogant or not.

What crack are you smoking? Wailing Caverns has the Embrace of the Viper set, which even has pieces that are better than Defias for Rogues and Hunters. The last boss of WC drops a hunter bow better than anything you can find on Alliance side at an equivalent level, and the Deviate Scale Belt is nothing to sneeze at, either. Yes Alliance CAN get it, but it's considerably more difficult seeing as how your choices are to run past Crossroads AND WSG or through a level 30-40 contested zone. Meanwhile you take a swim from Grom'gol and you're on the shores of Westfall in no time at all without seeing a single Alliance outpost.

Ragefire Chasm is an amazing introductory instance, with a buttload of nice drops that Alliance has to corpserun to even hope to see. Meanwhile, Stocks has NOTHING. What good is a couple more silver(because that's all it is really) when you're basically just fighting elites for no real major benefit? Believe me, the Horde's easy-access instance around that level is SFK, and if you claim that THAT has no gear, then I can only assume you have never been there. Both sides can get to it, but it's sitting there, in Horde territory, almost literally thirty seconds away from a major Horde city for someone with an epic mount. Next closest levelwise is BFD, which aside from a nice alternative to Redbeard Crest has nothing major SFK doesn't do at least as well.

Alliance sucks at PvP this is true, but it's more from the people that are playing's ability to work together than anything else. I've been on both sides of things, and the difference is staggering more often than not. There are a few really good Alliance BG groups running around, but they'd have to be premades or twinks that have grown used to each other. This is on Shadowburn, admittedly at the lower levels(as I get higher I notice I've stopped PvPing, because I can't stand the people in Shadowburn. When they're losing they whine, when they're winning they give up the advantage to farm honor and start losing).

Correction: If you listen to any whiny noob Horde player that gets ganked at every opportunity they'll say Blizz favors Alliance(and vice versa, by the way), the general consensus on the official boards from what I've read is what Redfield said, but with a slight bias in favor of Horde since a good chunk of the game has PvP involved in it somehow and they DO get some nicer stuff. (EDIT: I will concede that Belf Pallys got gypped on their 50 Paladin quest. When I saw the rewards compared to what Alliance gets I actually pitied them. Actually, I pity Belf Pallys in general, they get overall inferior everything. In fact, now that you mention it, Alliance does get nice quest rewards, but Horde gets nice BoE loots to sell easier... Hmm, I suppose that's all a matter of your AH, at that point.)

Hell, Zul'Aman is where again? Ghostlands. Know how Horde gets there? Undercity, then Bat to Ghostlands. Know how Alliance gets there? Eastern Plaguelands, through a portal. So disgustingly out of the way that I expect Bloodmyst Isle to get an instance after all this, but what's the next thing? ANOTHER ISLAND IN BELFLAND! Granted one that's easy to access from major cities, but still, where's the ZA equivalent in Draeneitown?

Nowhere, that's where.