PDA

View Full Version : genji

full metal alchemist
02-26-2007, 12:57 AM
who's played genji.

Light Buster
02-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Genji: Days of The Blade is NOT a good game. 2 out of 5 from XPlay and 4.0 out of 10.0 from Game Informer.

Khanxay
02-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Genji: Days of The Blade is NOT a good game. 2 out of 5 from XPlay and 4.0 out of 10.0 from Game Informer.
Don't trust X-Play or Game Informer. I don't care if they are "Experts." Most of the time, their reviews won't agree with what you think.

Regex
02-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Don't trust X-Play or Game Informer. I don't care if they are "Experts." Most of the time, their reviews won't agree with what you think.
I've actually been very happy with most of Game Informer's reviews. They tend to be right on the money in the 6 years I've been reading them.

full metal alchemist
02-26-2007, 02:24 PM
my bad its genji, dawn of the samurai, and if you have played it, then you would think its good, i did and i love it, ive played ruffly about 30 hours now, so its fun, keeps me entertained.

shinobi dog
02-26-2007, 02:27 PM
I'm stuck on it T_T.

full metal alchemist
02-26-2007, 11:32 PM
wat part are you stuck on ive beaten it twice now.

shinobi dog
02-27-2007, 09:56 AM
The bit you fight that dragon lion or something and i don't want to go all through those monsters again.

full metal alchemist
02-27-2007, 07:23 PM
wat chapter is it in, , describe it.

~kloud~
02-27-2007, 07:39 PM
er is that the game with the ninja and the big red ninja dudes that find some stuff that lets you slow down time couse if it is that game was cool,

8/10

full metal alchemist
03-01-2007, 01:48 AM
nope. but shinobi dog, if your talking about the part where you fight that giant thing with the claws.( its at the temple and there are little kids running around in this kinda garden thing) then wat you do is you stop time with your amahagane then when he is about to get close enough you push r1 again then push sqaure when it says to. then you start beating the crud out of him, and wait till itcharges up and you do it again till he dies.

btw its eaiser with benkai cause he's stronger and sometimes stops monsters from striking when he does

shinobi dog
03-01-2007, 11:55 AM
nope. but shinobi dog, if your talking about the part where you fight that giant thing with the claws.( its at the temple and there are little kids running around in this kinda garden thing) then wat you do is you stop time with your amahagane then when he is about to get close enough you push r1 again then push sqaure when it says to. then you start beating the crud out of him, and wait till itcharges up and you do it again till he dies.

btw its eaiser with benkai cause he's stronger and sometimes stops monsters from striking when he does

But isn't he slow in speed

Wolfwood
03-02-2007, 10:16 PM
seems like a love/hate game. maby like the dynasty warriors games.
they get crap reviews, but that never stops the fans from enjoying it more then they would on most other games

Dragonshaz
03-04-2007, 04:51 AM
iv played genji.This game is really cool.It has a nice graphics and intense samurai intense action.overall this game is really good.The only problem with this game is too short.I hope in genji 2 will be much longer.If we thought genji 1 was good in ps2 just imagine the power and intense action that we still have yet to seen in ps3 when genji 2 comes out.