PDA

View Full Version : Movie Making Programmes

nosfarartu
02-25-2007, 03:52 PM
hey ppl iv just broke movie maker on my computer dunno why and dunno how it want let me save videos anymore its really sad so can anyone suggest a new movie maker programme that i could use cheers

[Boolean]
02-25-2007, 03:57 PM
O.o; Once again...punctuation is your friend...so please make it happy and use it.

How did you break the program anyways? I did something weird on Animation Shop 3 but was able to fix it...

PS: Wrong forum I think...not absolutely positive though...I'm not sure if this is spam or not either...

nosfarartu
02-25-2007, 03:58 PM
oh sorry man didnt no i dont no how i broke it it just wont let me delete it or save after using it

p.s hows my punctuation now

Climaximus
02-25-2007, 04:03 PM
Well, out of all the FREE video editing programs I've hard of or used, WMM is the probably one of the best, so any new free programs you may get are probably gonna suck (at least from what I've seen, but who knows? there may be something great out there). Get something more advanced like Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas, though it'll cost quite a bit (unless you use.......OTHER means of obtaining them >_>). I personally have Vegas and it works great. Had it for about 6 months and has only crashed a couple times. Takes some serious getting used to though since it's kinda complicated at first.

nosfarartu
02-25-2007, 04:06 PM
cool cheers

Eris
02-25-2007, 04:23 PM
oh sorry man didnt no i dont no how i broke it it just wont let me delete it or save after using it

p.s hows my punctuation now

You're still not using any sort of punctuation what so ever. Punctuation is using dots, commas, semicolons, question marks, exclamation points, and that sort of things to separate your text into sentences. ... something you fail to do.

nosfarartu
02-25-2007, 04:25 PM
omg you have just spotted what could be the end or the world lets all go run and hide ...... or possibly the dot war

[Boolean]
02-25-2007, 05:28 PM
Animation shop 3, which comes with Paintshop Pro 8 like I said in the pm I sent you, is great. I have had only one problem with it through the years I've owned it. Then again, I'm not sure what kind of video program you're talking about...but I use this one to make motion signatures. Of course, when buying PSP8 in order to obtain it, you'd have to pay a somewhat hefty sum of $70, unless the prices have gone down.

Edit: The problem was actually because of my own mistake. I selected the option to use the same optimization every time, and ended up paying for it when every video I made came out with only seven colors. O__o; I forget how I fixed it...

miniPhil
02-25-2007, 05:33 PM
If your useing windows movie maker chances are its not broken your just saving your movies under project file. Try saving them under movie file, if you save it under project even once it wont work.
As for myself i use Ulead VideoStudio 9 and ive never had any problems befor. It is by far the best movie editor ive ever used, just be warned it is not free.