PDA

View Full Version : Tales of symphonia

kira's pal
02-24-2007, 10:43 PM
This has to be one of my all time fave games. This is gor gamecube and it has such a good story and it goes in to movie mode like an anime scene sometimes. It rocks and I love it

Jose
02-26-2007, 02:37 PM
I love that game it the one i'm playing right Raine is my fav character and Sheena also it my 2nd favorite game of all time

PM me if you wanna be friends

shinobi dog
02-26-2007, 02:39 PM
The ninja woman is the best^_^.

Jose
02-26-2007, 04:00 PM
You mean Sheena right, shinobi dog?

shinobi dog
02-26-2007, 04:13 PM
You mean Sheena right, shinobi dog?

Yes yes I do mean her:laugh:.

Itachi22
02-27-2007, 04:06 AM
Good game and great story and the game is long so you have much hours to play.my favorite charter is Kratos.

氷の動物
02-27-2007, 05:08 AM
I really enjoyed Tales of Symphonia, the battles were fun and the characters were interesting plus a couple of the plot twists were unexpected. My only minor complaint is the final boss was really easy, if you just comboed him fast enough he was constantly stunned and couldn't even get an attack off. Still the game is really fun to play through...

Jose
03-05-2007, 10:05 AM
hey if anyone who beat the game can you tell where to get Colette's Devil arm plz thank you

sheenafan1000
03-05-2007, 05:59 PM
You get Collette's devil's arm first, in toize valley mine. You have to go down and look at the remains of the Bacura.
I love ToS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Favourite characters are Sheena and Kratos.
Kratos.... <3

Anime is poison
03-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Tales of Symphonia is a decent game. Not really a challenging game, but its worthy of buying. The story line is a little dumb, and some random events are stupid more than entertaining or humourous, but I have to admit its pretty fun. My fav. character is Zelos, being the only funny one out of the bunch. Kratos is a bit too emo to me. I've gotten most of the titles for all the characters, and every item and monster on the lists found and identified. Took me a lil while to do it, but it was worth it. The hardest thing in the game for me was to beat those 3 fighters in the arena at Meltokio......I had a few issues with them. But the Devil Arms make the fight a lot easier, especially after beating 2000 enemies ^_^.

Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
03-08-2007, 07:16 PM
I loved that game, played it together with my brother all the time. Even though you only played together in the battles, we had a lot of fun solving the mysteries and enjoying the story. All in all a great game but playing it with sbd. might even make it better.

Crippe
03-09-2007, 04:36 AM
I love ToS :D Fav character is Presea, love her mighty ax, also love her devil arm, on normal hit does about 3500 dmg ;)
I like to fight against Abyssion and Living Armour, since they have 120.000 hp :D right now I'm trying to complete the game at Mania, without buying any bonus stuff. kinda hard.

angelic_assasin
03-15-2007, 11:24 AM
>_< totally awsome game...but its getting kinda old now, i've been playing it for a couple years now but its still very good^^ i swear i could memorize how to beat every single part of the game. i have a fear towards...zelos...dont ask. but i absolutly luvv GENIS^^

Apostolos
03-17-2007, 08:11 PM
its a good game...i like it...