PDA

View Full Version : Maroon5

Buruku
02-23-2007, 07:42 PM
So I was listening to Maroon5 today,(its been awhile) and man I forgot just how good these guys are. I mean this group has serious talent that I think is over-looked, they need to make a new album with the quickness.

A lot of their songs definitely have a funk feel, now some people may not like it but I just eat it up. Their music has a ton of Rhythm too it, I don't know how anyone could not dig it.

Adam levine is also a killer vocalist, (ya know someone who actually sounds good live?) The guy can really sing.

Anyway, any fans? I can understand someone saying its not their type of music, but calling them "an ok band" is ludicrous.

Abstract Me
02-23-2007, 09:03 PM
They are a pretty good band. They have alot of talent, and that's what sets them apart from all the other pop bands today.

I adore the piano on "This Love". Good song, too. Adam has a wonderful voice.

Cheers.

Scarlet Wings
02-23-2007, 09:51 PM
They have some pretty simple catchy tunes. Havn't heard any of their songs besides their singles to make that good of an opinion on them though.

Eraiza
03-23-2007, 02:14 PM
actually, i don't have so much to say.. They are a pretty cool band, i like the song ''this love'' so much.. Adam is a great guy; he looks nice and he has a wonderful voice.. And when i say wonderful, i mean more than gorgeous.
Actually, it's not my type of band because i listen to death metal rock bands and stuff..

dEmn
03-24-2007, 01:32 AM
this band is also Good,,

Masali
03-24-2007, 09:02 AM
They're decent enough. They have talent, but they waste it on crappy commercial songs.

Korobi
03-24-2007, 10:31 AM
Yeah, I almost forgot about this band. They're really good though and still one of my favorites.

Raven 777
04-12-2007, 08:59 PM
I like this band for their simple but catchy tunes. Also because their songs actually make sense.:cool:

Hitsugaya389
04-22-2007, 03:51 PM
i love their song makes me wonder
it's soo good!!! i listen to it all the time!

Tsuna Kadiri
04-22-2007, 07:20 PM
I like them for the most part. This Love, Sunday Morning, and Harder to Breathe were all good songs. Don't really like their most recent one, though.

Adam Levine has a unique voice, I like it.

Ryth
04-22-2007, 07:37 PM
They're decent enough. They have talent, but they waste it on crappy commercial songs.

Exactly.

Buruku
04-22-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm not one to care about other peoples music taste, but saying they have commercial songs is bonkers, they might have...1 song that I would consider commercial in anyway.

~Sakura Haruno~
04-30-2007, 01:54 PM
Maroon 5 is a really cool band i've liked a lot of song of them

.Lovebeat
06-05-2007, 02:20 PM
O.O I can't believe I didn't post in this thread before... I love Maroon 5!! I was seriously SO addicted to "This Love" when I first heard it and it was always stuck in my head and I loved the other released singles that came after that one (or before that one?) and I love Adam's voice. It's really special. I haven't seen them live yet though... *goes to Youtube*.
I just love listening to Maroon 5. It gives me this "comfort" and "pleasant" feeling... it's great. Just great.

Favourite songs:
This Love
She will be loved
Sunday Morning
Makes me wonder

Daimastuny
06-08-2007, 01:50 PM
I didn't know his name was adam, well his voice is unique I guess. I love most of their songs, epecially their latest release. Not crazy about them, but I still don't think their bad.

xX_Why do i love you_Xx
06-08-2007, 01:52 PM
i agree they are a good band their new cd is wonderful and they are great live!!! i hope they tour again

Eternal Dream
06-09-2007, 08:25 PM
I love their musics!!
And their clips!!
They are cool!!

Sobriquet
06-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Yup, such a good band. I love their songs! <3

Exquiro
06-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Me, me! *waves arms* I'm a fan :D Loves ALL their stuff. Their album 'It Won't be Soon Before Long' is one of the few albums I actually like all the songs on.

jewel2sparkle
06-10-2007, 04:24 PM
HGUGHGUH!!!! When I saw the thread name, I just got all excited. I love that band like it's their job!!! Love 'em love 'em love 'em. I also think some of their new songs resemble The Police songs....shweet.

FarEastStyle
06-10-2007, 05:03 PM
I use to listen to em but I lost interest, and it almost has nothing to do with that photo I saw of the lead singer Adam levine frenching John Mayer.

KeokoXxXInuzuka
06-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Awesome! i don't care what alot of people say when it comes to hating them I think they are awesome all the way!

~*Dizzy*~
06-15-2007, 11:06 PM
I love Maroon5. Adam does rule at singing. x3
I love all of their songs, and I just now put their CD "Songs About Jane" on my computer. I'm so happy.
My favorite song is... >.< I don't really have a favorite. I love them all. Like "Must Get Out" and "Sunday". They're probably the songs I listen to the most. ;P
But, yeah... ^_^;;

Sakura-Kinomoto
06-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Great band. Love their song She will Be Loved

Anti_Christ
06-19-2007, 02:36 AM
She will be loved and this love are my two favorite songs...
Good band...

Masali
06-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Y'know, I am beginning to change my opinion of them...for the worse. I really just think they're a pop band now. That latest song they had...I swear to god I thought it was Justin Timberlake. Not to mention but all the kids at my school listen to them and think that makes them cool because they think "No one knows about them! I'm so original!". And the video for "She Will Be Loved" is just stupid. I like the song, but my picture of the song was ruined when I saw the video. It's so petty.

It's the same thought process found in people who listen to bands like Snow Patrol and the Fray and think they're hip and have off the radar music tastes when all you have to do to hear all 3 is turn on a Popular hits station to hear any of the three.

keezy.
06-24-2007, 04:01 PM
yeah, they have some pretty cool songs. i like "She Will be Loved" the most.

mitsuki tensei
07-06-2007, 12:21 PM
"if you like maroon5 you have taste":closedeyei find their music very interesting and cool. if i sound dead in this reply it is because i don't dig other people music other than mine. nah,naaaaaaah,naaah, nah,nah.:Djust kidding

♥Maiden.Cookie♥
07-31-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm definately not crazy for that band but yeah they do rock.I really liked She will be loved and Makes me Wonder but I kinda think their other songs are kinda boring.These two songs are totally awesome and Adam Levine does have a very unique voice which actually sounds amazing live.Maroon 5 are great! :3